PDA

View Full Version : Justin Bieber's Sagging Style

Jack5
August 1st, 2017, 08:07 AM
Justin wears his jeans really low with strong colored briefs & belts.
He's very slim so he can sag low naturally but makes sure it's noticeable, especially while performing.

His fans obviously like it & he started when he became famous, it's like his signature look.

Are you guys in to that low sagging style on him? What about other guys sagging? Do you/ your friends sag?

A lot of my friends who have the same physique wear their jeans a bit below waistband and sometimes mid- ass, not very noticeable though. Girlfriends seem to like it.

evansk8
August 1st, 2017, 09:09 AM
I would never sag as low as he does. I mean, in that middle pick he is showing almost half his butt. But yeah if I'm wearing cool looking underwear I'm not afraid to sag it a bit. Wont catch me sagging in basics (Hanes, etc) though. I think people like to sag cause it kinda makes you stand out. But you have to be fashionable and have the body for showing that off lol.

Flapjack
August 1st, 2017, 09:15 AM
Noooo I would never do that :P Each to their own though, if that's how people want to dress then like you do you boo!

Jinglebottom
August 1st, 2017, 11:17 AM
Ew no.

The Byrd
August 1st, 2017, 11:29 AM
Pictures of sagging are nice but seeing people sagging in real life disgusts me. I'd, of course, never do it myself.

Jack5
August 1st, 2017, 01:31 PM
I would never sag as low as he does. I mean, in that middle pick he is showing almost half his butt. But yeah if I'm wearing cool looking underwear I'm not afraid to sag it a bit. Wont catch me sagging in basics (Hanes, etc) though. I think people like to sag cause it kinda makes you stand out. But you have to be fashionable and have the body for showing that off lol.

Yeah, you have to be slim & fit or it'll always look trashy. Fitted jeans, main brand briefs & belts. A couple inches below waistband is the safe zone. Don't want the thug/trashy sag look

Pictures of sagging are nice but seeing people sagging in real life disgusts me. I'd, of course, never do it myself.

I see ppl IRL sag like Justin but not as low, they look fine. I also see ppl sag trashy though, looks horrible.

I don't mind ppl on the street who sag like this (but maybe not as low), if it's barely noticeable that you're sagging w/ a shirt on you're good.

Posts merged. Please use the multiquote button or edit your post next time. ~Amethyst Rose

Hideous
August 1st, 2017, 03:15 PM
Sagging to me ain't cute, it's sloppy and messy. Get a belt.

White prepubescent boys do it, and it's trendy. Black boys do it and they're either "gangsta" or "thuggy".

Overall, it's a no from me.

SethfromMI
August 1st, 2017, 05:29 PM
nope it's not for me. a slight slag can be ok sometimes, but a lot of people just get ridiculous. I am not a sagger

Barbara.
August 1st, 2017, 05:40 PM
Doesn't impress me any.I find it tasteless in fashion and style.

Babs
August 1st, 2017, 08:15 PM
i didn't realize it was still 2008.

you may as well stop wearing pants altogether if they're not even covering your ass.

thomas2003
August 1st, 2017, 10:30 PM
nah i think it look silly....like ew lol

Shamal
August 3rd, 2017, 04:52 PM
Nope not for me

pjones
August 3rd, 2017, 06:01 PM
pull up your pants.

Ragle
August 4th, 2017, 05:54 PM
A few years ago some friends I tried to swagg. It was kinda fun, but we came to the conclusion that we could then walk around naked instead. Felt no difference.

Some people are very natural swagger, eg very fat people, whose butts does not fit in their pants anymore.

And personally I felt the same way, although I am the opposite of fat, almost a dry skeleton. And no one wants to see both versions swagging, right?

Swagging was never my style anyway.

edit: seems he doesn't swagg anymore. may be he's more an adult nowadays:

https://www.stylecracker.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/running-errands-in-LA-2017.jpg
https://c.looklive.com/s/Justin-Bieber-Los-Angeles-2017-01-10_L3JaUWdHYktrSzRrc2JLbTRNQzg5QmRldlRsST0vNDl4MzU6NzgyeDExMzQvNDAweDYxMC83OGQwO WYzYS1jODVkLTRjZDktOTZhNS0xMmRlODYxZTM0NDM=
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/01/21/03/3C56F9E500000578-0-Post_rain_status_The_Sorry_singer_stayed_dry_after_it_rained_in_-m-98_1484970076059.jpg
http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/fashion/daily/2017/01/20/20-justin-bieber.w245.h368.2x.jpg

athleticteen
October 28th, 2017, 04:17 PM
I sag my pants below my butt

Endeavour
October 28th, 2017, 04:29 PM
I sag my pants below my butt

Please don't post in threads with more than two months inactivity. :locked: