PDA

View Full Version : Is this normal?

scott2002
August 1st, 2017, 06:54 AM
I'm 15 1/2, and it seems like I'm becoming consumed with sexual thoughts all day long.
Maybe because it's summer and girls are wearing tight tops, short shorts, and bikini swimsuits, but it's like whenever I see girls like this I'm immediately staring at their breasts, their behinds, and their crotches, and I immediately start thinking VERY sexual and intimate things about them. My mind starts wondering what they might look like completely naked, what things they might already be doing with boyfriends, or what things I'd like them to do with me.

Seriously, it this normal?? It seems like it has become constant. When not seeing and thinking about girls I'm thinking about my own body and how it wants to be taken care of (which I now seem to be doing at least twice a day).

In a way, it's all driving me crazy.

cyrilmiranda
August 1st, 2017, 07:18 AM
Sounds normal to me. Hormones are in full action during puberty.

Datguy1
August 1st, 2017, 07:20 AM
yes its normal

flogrown2001
August 1st, 2017, 07:44 AM
Yea dude it's normal, happens to me most days. If it's annoying you that bad try and distract yourself with something else that keeps you occupied. And hey you could always just jack off lol

kyrocks03
August 1st, 2017, 08:03 AM
Ya man, I'm no different, except for me it's boys but just the same. It's hormones going mad. It also explains why I need to wank multiple times a day!

ashdaniel
August 1st, 2017, 10:35 AM
It sound like somebody is thirsty jk. It happens to me all the time especially in the summer.

Coolteenboy
August 1st, 2017, 11:56 AM
Ever since i was 15,i was always INSANE HORNY.
Doc said its normal, and "just masturbate and enjoy"

Jeff1857
August 1st, 2017, 02:04 PM
totally normal. Happens all the time to me. I jerk a lot.

Jamiec1130
August 1st, 2017, 02:48 PM
Those feelings are normal. As long as they don't completely take over your life (you can't do anything without thinking very sexual things), you should be fine. One thing that helps is jerking off at least once a day. Your sexual tensions will be released, and should help. Doing it in the morning may be a better idea.

Falcons_11
August 1st, 2017, 03:19 PM
Dude...you normal. That happens to me all the time.

jamie_n5
August 1st, 2017, 04:00 PM
Very normal. Your hormones are really raging at your age.

Shamal
August 1st, 2017, 04:07 PM
Yup totally normal

Fleek
August 1st, 2017, 04:21 PM
Get ready it tends to escalate as puberty progresses.

Vegas2933
August 1st, 2017, 04:22 PM
As everyone else has said, two words: raging hormones. It's completly natural.

Jericho14
August 1st, 2017, 04:25 PM
Hormones you know...

SethfromMI
August 1st, 2017, 06:13 PM
I'm 15 1/2, and it seems like I'm becoming consumed with sexual thoughts all day long.
Maybe because it's summer and girls are wearing tight tops, short shorts, and bikini swimsuits, but it's like whenever I see girls like this I'm immediately staring at their breasts, their behinds, and their crotches, and I immediately start thinking VERY sexual and intimate things about them. My mind starts wondering what they might look like completely naked, what things they might already be doing with boyfriends, or what things I'd like them to do with me.

Seriously, it this normal?? It seems like it has become constant. When not seeing and thinking about girls I'm thinking about my own body and how it wants to be taken care of (which I now seem to be doing at least twice a day).

lol extremely normal man. we're already thinking about sex a lot, the visual aids just increase it all haha

teenboyNathan
August 1st, 2017, 10:50 PM
It's totally normal dude. It's the hormones in your body doing their job

NewLeafsFan
August 1st, 2017, 11:23 PM
Yes, it's very normal. You will find that your hornyness goes up and down over the next few years.

Kevgpdx
August 2nd, 2017, 12:22 AM
Yep. I think about sex all all the time.

Second Chance
August 2nd, 2017, 02:00 AM

I would say that you're fine just because you probably are going through another growth period of puberty, and your body is filling up with testosterone and hormones. I noticed that when I went through different stages of puberty that what happened to you is what had happened to me. It is really annoying feeling what you do, but I am sure things will pass as we head into the fall. All you really can do now is masturbate like you are doing and get active in other things to tire yourself out be it exercise or get a hobby so that you are not always thinking about sex. It is all right to feel what you do, and I think this is only short-term as you go through some more changes. Maybe you are going to put on height; grow hair; or are getting bigger in different parts of your body which is why the hormones are working through you making you go crazy. I would not be discouraged, and masturbating is your best bet right now to keep things in control.

Perc.man_1
August 2nd, 2017, 03:12 PM
There's rarely anything that is not normal during puberty. Bodies are weird, especially during this time of our lives. It's okay, don't stress.

Hermes
August 3rd, 2017, 05:46 AM
Yes, that's completely normal. As you say the eye candy can be a factor.

I have also heard two other explanations:

1. The pineal glands responds to light exposure and seems to suppress horniness when exposure to daylight is less. One suggestion is that this may be part of a mechanism to control the breeding season, i.e. avoid breeding in the winter when the you would not survive, in other animals but has much reduced effect in humans.
2. Stress also reduces horniness. This is not the narrow definition is stress used in mental health but just the amount of effort one needs to put into living. Again people have theorised about this and suggested that this is a mechanism to avoid over-breeding, i.e. not breeding when finding food is taking up significant time because there isn't much to be had. So when you no longer have to go to school because it is vactation time life is easier and you become more horny.

harristhetank
August 3rd, 2017, 06:13 AM
Yeah this is normal. I am visiting my best friend in California right now and we go to the beach pretty much everyday and there are hot girls everywhere just wearing bikinis. I have to try really hard not to get a boner in front of everyone and whenever I have privacy I have the urge to masturbate so badly.

zzzzzzzzzz
August 5th, 2017, 09:47 AM
I'm the same!

mookie
August 5th, 2017, 10:01 AM
First summer for me that it seems like I have a constant boner. Getting annoying

red04
August 5th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Hormones

MaxDude
August 5th, 2017, 05:33 PM
It happens, just enjoy it

jms2000
August 11th, 2017, 04:26 PM
I'd be surprised it'd you didn't think like that 😂

Hockeystar2020
August 11th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Sounds normal

Nelmoinen
August 13th, 2017, 05:49 PM
It is normal, if you jerk off regularly you should be fine. It is just hormones.

TWDjacob
August 13th, 2017, 07:22 PM
i would say part of it is all your hormones growing up. I think its also because its summer so your not focused on other things like school and homework so you have more free time