PDA

View Full Version : How Should I Start Selling Sneakers?

Tomobon115v2
July 31st, 2017, 12:19 PM
Hey everyone, i need some help as i have decided to just start out trying to sell sneakers. sadly i do not have any sneakers that are worth reselling. Like literally none. But i want to learn how to and make some money so that i can get the shoes that i want. at this moment in time i have 190 to spare, I am from the uk so Jordans are very limited and hard to find. however i do know a plug who i am very good friends with in real life, they have been in the sneaker game for very long but wants me to learn by myself, he will sometimes tell me if something is likely to resell but i dont know how to start out selling. what shoes should i buy? Should i stick to releases for now or should i start buying shoes from sites like GOAT or StockX. also what shoes resell? Any help will be very much appreciated!

Vegas2933
July 31st, 2017, 12:55 PM
If they aren't worth selling give them to a charity shop. Just don't end up with like 20 pairs like me! :D

Just JT
July 31st, 2017, 12:59 PM
Re-selling, like in used sneakers?

Maybe ask the guy you know what's a good seller. Get a few pair, talk to friends. Network.
Maybe sell on line is like a good way to start. You'll see the demand if you have the right product

Tomobon115v2
July 31st, 2017, 01:03 PM
If they aren't worth selling give them to a charity shop. Just don't end up with like 20 pairs like me! :D

no i mean selling rare sneakers like jordans

Vegas2933
July 31st, 2017, 01:05 PM
no i mean selling rare sneakers like jordans

No idea what they are but anyway. Are they wearable? :)

Tomobon115v2
July 31st, 2017, 01:09 PM
Re-selling, like in used sneakers?

Maybe ask the guy you know what's a good seller. Get a few pair, talk to friends. Network.
Maybe sell on line is like a good way to start. You'll see the demand if you have the right product

no i mean selling jordans