View Full Version : What is this on my face? Also penis growth question

July 31st, 2017, 10:10 AM
Hello there. I have 2 questions for you guys to help me out with. Firstly how fast and how noticeable is penis growth? Without measuring do you realise that it is growing during puberty. Also same question for the girth. My second question is I don't understand what this is on my face, I shower and wash all over my body including my nose however Ive had this rasht, flaky stuff come up on the side of my nose and I do not know what it is... acne maybe? I have no idea. I will be gratefull for any help that can be given. Thanks! Image of the thing on my face https://m.imgur.com/nANQvxO

July 31st, 2017, 10:46 AM
I have experienced penis growth over these last months. It's not something you feel when its happening or anything but I think I noticed it most when jerking off. It just seemed bigger and when I measured it I had grown.
As for whats on your face, I have no idea. It's probably just acne.

July 31st, 2017, 11:00 AM
It looks like dry skin on your nose. I have it too and it's annoying af, but you just need to keep putting moisterising cream on it. My penis seems to be a different size every day. What age are you? :D

July 31st, 2017, 11:05 AM
I think you've got some kind of dermatitis on your face, which I had too but it's beginning to go away. It's to do with chemical changes in our bodies during puberty. So don't worry about it, though you could try going to the chemist and ask the pharmacist for a cream.

Your penis will grow at a different speed for years. Mine started to grow very fast and now it's slowed down. But there's nothing we can do about it, so be happy you're in puberty.

July 31st, 2017, 12:43 PM
If u keep watching ur junk ur not going to
notice if it is changing before ur eyes. It
happens slowly over time and I was told
that change for teens during puberty come
over nights. When u handle ur junk u will b
able to sense that there is a change. The
thing u have on ur face could b the start of
acne but it could b an allergic reaction to some
thing like soap. If it is itchy and flaky buy some
hydrocortisone cr and apply it-it will clear it up.
If it is acne then a peroxide cr will dry it up. U
have to realize that hormones cause a lot of
problems during puberty.

July 31st, 2017, 06:05 PM
I have that too right now, All i do is keep washing my face

July 31st, 2017, 07:12 PM
1) looks like the nose stuff might be a little acne.
Maybe go to a dermatologist or the school nurse?

2) i didnt actually SEE a dif when my penis grew, but it did feel different when i was jerking off.

July 31st, 2017, 08:58 PM
As far as penis growth you can't actually see or feel that except of course when you are getting an erection. My biggest growth spurt was between 15-16. Everyone is different.
As far as your face I see acne and it looks like dry skin. Try washing your face good and then try some moisturizing lotion. You could also ask your mom about your face. She may be of some help.

August 1st, 2017, 01:29 AM
Penis growth is not usually very noticeable because you see your penis every day.

As far as the thing on your face goes I don't know what it could be. Show your parents and possibly a doctor.

August 1st, 2017, 07:49 AM
Dude between peeing and showering and jacking off you see your penis on a daily basis that's why you don't see much change. I normally measure like once every month or every other month to see how I'm doing. Also your perspective looking straight down on your dick doesn't help either so get yourself hard and look in a mirror and judge it from the sides.

As for the thing on your face idk man. Possibly acne but idk

August 1st, 2017, 06:07 PM
Really did not notice my dick growing, even when we took optional showers in 6th grade. A few guys never showered. When we had to go to the public junior high in June to take a swim class, you got out of art and music if you flunked, we all had to shower and swim naked. Noticed guys who never showered had pubes, and bigger peckers and noticed mine was getting bigger and I had hair.