PDA

View Full Version : I知 scared [Males and Females]

Apple_ManPS3
July 31st, 2017, 04:30 AM
So I知 a 6ft 3, 13 year old guy but I知 scared because I have a 9 inch dick. This may sound stupid but it痴 true because I wear a cock ring and I measure regularly.

I知 scared about this because my dick is still growing and despite me not wearing the ring, in still gaining inches. I just want some guys advice about this and I would also like to know what girls would do if they found out this from their bf or friend.

Many thanks

Chris

Murk.T.M
July 31st, 2017, 05:09 AM
Alright, you're still growing! At only 13 you still have a ways to go, but considering your current size, you may be meeting the end for penile growth. That being said, you do day you've regularly used a cock ring, this can attribute to more growth, and you may still have 4 out so more years of growth.
Now, I don't know if you want a larger one, but if you don't, then I don't recommend continuing use of a ring. (Rings are meant to encourage growth. :)
While I'm not a girl, i wouldn't however see it have a negative effect toward sex or appeal for that matter.
I think you'll be fine, especially considering how tall you are, your not really even improportionaly sized.

Best of luck,
Murkle

PS, when you measure, the standard way of measuring is to push a ruler to the Bone (pubic bone) right above the penis. This eliminates the inconsistencies caused be fast build up on the pubic bone.

Vegas2933
July 31st, 2017, 06:34 AM
9 inches for a 13 year old?! Don't know why you're worried mate. :)

Apple_ManPS3
July 31st, 2017, 06:40 AM
Alright, you're still growing! At only 13 you still have a ways to go, but considering your current size, you may be meeting the end for penile growth. That being said, you do day you've regularly used a cock ring, this can attribute to more growth, and you may still have 4 out so more years of growth.
Now, I don't know if you want a larger one, but if you don't, then I don't recommend continuing use of a ring. (Rings are meant to encourage growth. :)
While I'm not a girl, i wouldn't however see it have a negative effect toward sex or appeal for that matter.
I think you'll be fine, especially considering how tall you are, your not really even improportionaly sized.

Best of luck,
Murkle

PS, when you measure, the standard way of measuring is to push a ruler to the Bone (pubic bone) right above the penis. This eliminates the inconsistencies caused be fast build up on the pubic bone.

Thanks for the reassurance, and yes, I知 9 inches from bone pressed length. It痴 just scary that girls might not want to do anything with me if I知 that long.

ska8er
July 31st, 2017, 12:02 PM
So I知 a 6ft 3, 13 year old guy but I知 scared because I have a 9 inch dick. This may sound stupid but it痴 true because I wear a cock ring and I measure regularly.

I知 scared about this because my dick is still growing and despite me not wearing the ring, in still gaining inches. I just want some guys advice about this and I would also like to know what girls would do if they found out this from their bf or friend.

Many thanks

Chris

U have a gift but think its a curse. I'm sure
there r girls that will appreciate what u have
to offer. Ur scared that u will grow more. Just
b urself with the girls and how big or small wont
matter. U r too self conscious bout urself. ;)

BlackParadePixie
July 31st, 2017, 06:39 PM
you're 13 and wear a cock ring...? yeah, ok.

Coolteenboy
July 31st, 2017, 07:08 PM
Ok, gotta tell u, im pretty skeptical.
Ive seen ALOT or guys dicks, (gym, sports teams, camps, etc)
And ive neverseen anyone even cloe to 9“.

Juss being honest.......

jamie_n5
July 31st, 2017, 09:19 PM
You are going to turn out how you are. There isn't anything you can really do about it. Large penis' can be a big nuisance and embarrassing actually, especially like at the pool or beach. What is your flaccid or soft size? If you have ever seen your dad's penis that will give you a pretty good idea of how you will turn out. I don't know what girls think but the size penis I would like for my partner is between 5-7" That is an ideal size in my thinking. Girls may have a different opinion. I hope you accept what you have cause there nothing you can do about it.

scott2002
August 1st, 2017, 06:43 AM
So I知 a 6ft 3, 13 year old guy but I知 scared because I have a 9 inch dick. This may sound stupid but it痴 true because I wear a cock ring...Chris
(This might get me in trouble with the VT mods by saying something mean to someone, but it'll be worth it.)

You're 13,
You're 6' 3" tall,
Your dick is already 9 inches long (Normal for age 13 is about 4.5 inches)
You somehow got yourself a cock ring and you wear it.

In 5th grade we had a saying for guys like you:
"LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!!!"

tommywalker2004
August 1st, 2017, 06:51 AM
Unbelievable.

Katrinchen
August 1st, 2017, 08:03 AM
hmmmmm, not all are liars :(

i have a good friend, not my bf and i had no sex with him, but i was curious and he showed me, and i measured it by myself - he has 32cm, i think thats a little more than 12 inches
boys, donエt tell anybody a liar if it is only near unbelievable

EvaNL
August 1st, 2017, 09:00 AM
http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?p=3524541#post3524541
25th of May: 8.3 inch
http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?p=3489726#post3489726
19th of Feb: 7 inch
http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?p=3488617#post3488617
14th of Feb: 8 inch
The size kinda fluctuates, no?

Also:
1% of men worldwide have a penis measuring longer than 8セ inches
Note the "men". Not "boys".

In conjunction with the cock ring I'm not believing this one bit.

Tyler97
August 2nd, 2017, 07:53 AM
9 inches for a 13 year old?! Don't know why you're worried mate. :)

He may be worried because it's too big and can be awkward and in the way of just everyday life. How big is it soft? 9 inches is a bit big, but it's not your fault and some girls would probably love it.

flogrown2001
August 2nd, 2017, 08:23 AM
Don't know how true this is, but if it's anywhere close... dude... that's awesome... don't be scared!! Lots of guys would kill to have a 9'' long penis!

mick01
August 2nd, 2017, 08:43 AM
As evaNL points out, Apple_manPS3 has said his dick size is 7", 8", 8.3" and now 9" since February 2017. In fact on Feb. 14, it was 8". By Feb. 19, 5 days later, it had shrunk to 7". Don't know how that happens. Thankfully since that date, it has grown to 9". Ya gotta love that, huh?
Nice story, dude.

Vegas2933
August 2nd, 2017, 10:43 AM
He may be worried because it's too big and can be awkward and in the way of just everyday life. How big is it soft? 9 inches is a bit big, but it's not your fault and some girls would probably love it.

I see your point. It could be problomatic in some areas. But 9 inches is a great size for a 13 year old. :)

Endeavour
August 2nd, 2017, 12:23 PM
This thread is just full of unnecessary comments that aren't related the OP's question. :locked: