PDA

View Full Version : Nude in front of parents

Coolteenboy
July 30th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Ok guys, so this is the deal.
Im not a prude by any sense. I have no issue changing or being naked in front of friends or cousins, either boys or girls. Or anyone else for that matter.

But this morning my mom walked in on me in the bathroom (unintentionally and i wasnt doing anything....... Uummmmm..... Questionable, but i absolutely FREAKED. And i do my best to NOT be naked in front of my dad either. I get it. We r all family, we all live together, my mom washes my clothes (including underwear, gym clothes, and stuff) but it makes me SUPER UNCOMFORTABLE and so embarrased to see me without clothes.

Is this wierd??

Vegas2933
July 30th, 2017, 04:35 PM
No it really doesn't. I feel the same way about my mum, although I'm touch with other guys seeing me naked (even without a jacket ffs). This is completly normal and happens only because your parents are adults

zzzzzzzzzz
July 30th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Yeah, that's normal

Londongirl01
July 30th, 2017, 05:34 PM
I thinks OK to want your own space but you should also accept it was an accident. Im naked around my folks from time to time and its no big deal to me

Shamal
July 30th, 2017, 05:40 PM
It's normal

Harrier
July 30th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Everybody is different. I am "almost" a nudist. I ran in a race with 300ish nude people today for the 2nd year in a row. That said, anytime my mom sees me nude I turn red and blush. Idk why. I have showered with my dad at the gym many times but I don't enjoy it at all really. So I'm with you, I find it weird having my parents see me. But I definitely don
t "freak out" when it happens.

jamie_n5
July 30th, 2017, 09:07 PM
It's normal. Don't mind my dad cause we change and shower at the beach or pool. I just don't feel comfortable in front of my mom which kinda strange cause I am really not modest. It also doesn't bother me in front of my little sister. She has asked me penis stuff and I have actually showed her to explain. Don't get me wrong I would never do anything sexual with my sister or ask her to show me her private parts.

SethfromMI
July 30th, 2017, 09:35 PM
it is completely normal. parents are different for a lot of people when it comes to that stuff. some wouldn't think twice, many would react in a similar way. I really wouldn't worry about it too much though or make a big deal out of it.

mick01
July 30th, 2017, 09:42 PM
I am not a nudist and neither is my family. But me and my dad and my brothers see each other naked enough. And my sister and me and my brothers share one bathroom. It's gonna happen. I just don't understand what the big deal is.

Just JT
July 30th, 2017, 09:48 PM
It's how you feel, so pretty normal. Different family values for,different people is all

teenboyNathan
July 30th, 2017, 10:53 PM
That's totally normal. For me, there is something really weird about being nude around your parents

Dalcourt
July 30th, 2017, 11:45 PM
Well I guess either way is perfectly okay. I don't have a problem with being nude in front of my Dad or him being nude in front of me.
I have no mother so I can't say whether it would be the same with her.
I don't really feel comfortable being nude around my grandmas and I don't want them to be nude around me but that's cuz the relationship is different from the parent child relationship.

igalg
July 31st, 2017, 12:55 AM
It's normal

CrypticBread2
July 31st, 2017, 01:07 AM
I totally get it. I don't understand why we don't like our parents see us nude since they changed our diapers and stuff as a child and saw us nude all the time, but I noticed pretty much everyone dislikes their parents seeing them nude. I won't even walk around in my underwear in front of my parents.

sara___
July 31st, 2017, 01:25 AM
Nudity in my family is pretty common but still awkward when it happens.

Mom: My Mom and I have no issues being naked with each other.

Brother: My Brother and I grew up seeing each other all the time. It wasn't until puberty that I became modest around him but even now neither of us makes a big deal about it when it happens.

Dad: My Dad and I never know how to react when we see each other, whenever he sees me naked he gets more embarrassed then I do. When I see him he looks like a deer in headlights and grabs something to cover his penis.

Chaosphere
July 31st, 2017, 02:20 AM
Im not a prude by any sense. I have no issue changing or being naked in front of friends or cousins, either boys or girls. Or anyone else for that matter.

But this morning my mom walked in on me in the bathroom (unintentionally and i wasnt doing anything....... Uummmmm..... Questionable, but i absolutely FREAKED. And i do my best to NOT be naked in front of my dad either. I get it. We r all family, we all live together, my mom washes my clothes (including underwear, gym clothes, and stuff) but it makes me SUPER UNCOMFORTABLE and so embarrased to see me without clothes.

Is this wierd??
I feel similar. I'm much happier with having people who are less close to me seeing me naked. I think it's something with the parental relationship, not necessarily just that they're adults.

Jonnieboy909
July 31st, 2017, 02:42 AM
im not bothered if any family sees me nude as I'm not bothered anyone seeing me tbh

iamsilkspectre
July 31st, 2017, 03:05 AM
My sister, my mom and I have no problem with nudity. It's quite a common thing, specially for me and my sister since we have been practicing for the swimming team for a while.

PositiveVibes
July 31st, 2017, 08:01 AM

Is this wierd??

Lool bro this is nothing. Imagine your ex girlfriends mum seeing you naked. Wasn't the best moment of my life haha!

JohnC
July 31st, 2017, 11:52 AM
Yeah, having your mom seeing you naked can be awkward. My family goes to naturist camps and practices nudity at home, and sometimes I still feel weird just standing naked in front of my mom especially if she is still dressed or has a towel on.

ska8er
July 31st, 2017, 01:11 PM
So what-it happens. Just excuse urself.
Now if u walk around naked there might
b a prob if ur parents r not into it.

kyrocks03
August 1st, 2017, 08:18 AM
Once I started growing hair I got a lot more private about things, particularly with my mum. Prior to that I didn't care so much, but now I need my privacy. Reminds me of one of my favourite shows that I watched a lot when living in Australia. Take a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yuw8N67yQXA

LITTLEANGEL16
August 1st, 2017, 11:36 AM
Being a naturist family nudity is not a problem with any family or extended family member. Dad does not live with us.
X

Tyler97
August 1st, 2017, 12:11 PM
I don't like to be nude in front of family, about 5 years ago when I was 15 I had a growth on my scrotum and was worried so I was forced to show it to my dad, he wasn't sure so wanted a second opinion (my mother), she felt it and said because it wasn't attached to anything other than the scrotum that it was just a cyst and after my physical with my doctor, that was confirmed and now it's gone. I still don't like to be naked in front of anyone, but I've gotten better.

thomas2003
August 1st, 2017, 01:27 PM
since i got hairs and like my dick has got bigger i never want my parents seeing me naked so i cover up! I'm fine around them in boxers tho

Bull
August 1st, 2017, 01:52 PM

Is this wierd??

I don't think it is weird or unusual for a lot of people. It is all how you grow up. I have been naked in front of my family my whole life so I am comfortable and never embarrassed by being seen naked.

Jeff1857
August 1st, 2017, 02:00 PM
I would feel weird if my mom saw me nude but I am around her in underwear and it does not bother me. I have no problem with nudity with my dad and brothers. But they are naked way more than me it seem. lol

NewLeafsFan
August 1st, 2017, 02:48 PM
My parents haven't seen me naked in a very long time

Falcons_11
August 1st, 2017, 03:58 PM
Your reaction was normal. But like if it happens to me (and it has, occasionally) I don't totally freak out. My mom has walked into my room or bathroom unintentionally while I was changing and seen me naked. She says "Excuse me" and leaves. The way I see it is that my mom birthed me and diapered me and has seen my penis zillions of times when I was little and growing up. So, the way I feel is that nowadays if she happens to see me nude it's really no big deal.

Fleek
August 1st, 2017, 04:16 PM
It's normal. I wouldn't want any of my family to see me naked that would be awkward as hell for me tbh.

Barbara.
August 1st, 2017, 04:47 PM
I'm never nude in front of anybody if I can help it.
The last time they seen me nude was before puberty.

EvaNL
August 1st, 2017, 06:00 PM
I grew up in a clothing optional house. My parents have seen me nude countless times. No biggie.
But I know as well that it's different in many other families. There's no right or wrong and it's not weird to feel awkward when they do see you naked.

Jamiec1130
August 1st, 2017, 06:38 PM
I'm not bothered when my parents see me nude, although it doesn't happen often. I don't even care about being nude in front of other guys my age. It's probably something about the fact that they are your parents that bothers you a bit.

Anniebanannie
August 1st, 2017, 07:44 PM
You don't have to be logical or consistent with your feelings. Still, like a lot of things, you might get used to it after a while.

Ricky.h
August 2nd, 2017, 01:36 AM

Is this wierd??

Not weird it's perfectly okay. I think it's interesting because in my family we are basically nudists so seeing everyone naked is an everyday thing, with my bros and dad it can be chill because we are all guys but even though it's chill with mom there are occasional moments where it can be hint of "shyness" usually it's more from the angle of her and she's commenting on how developed or mature me or my bros are, she's seen me hard and said "wow! You got that from your father" so those are just few of the examples even though we are all close there is that awkwardness when it comes to moms

evansk8
August 2nd, 2017, 03:39 AM
I would never want to be naked in front of my parents. Being seen in underwear is embarrassing enough but that's the most its been since I was very little.

nat2003
August 2nd, 2017, 06:23 PM
I would feel deeply embarassed but evryone is different

Andyyy95
August 3rd, 2017, 02:16 PM
Happens everyday within our family, it's not that much of a big deal really.

chomoto123
August 3rd, 2017, 04:28 PM

Is this wierd??

No it's not weird
Maybe You're just goin through a phase in puberty

red04
August 3rd, 2017, 04:34 PM
When my mom walks in I get embraced with my dad dont care as much but get upset because he annoys me

pjones
August 3rd, 2017, 05:55 PM
When my mom walks in I get embraced with my dad dont care as much but get upset because he annoys me

my dad used to be the same way teasing me and my brother about being naked

Coolteenboy
August 3rd, 2017, 07:58 PM
I'm not bothered when my parents see me nude, although it doesn't happen often. I don't even care about being nude in front of other guys my age. It's probably something about the fact that they are your parents that bothers you a bit.

Other guys, friends, boy or girl, teammates doesnt phase me.
Its jus something about it being the rents.

elmoc
August 4th, 2017, 02:21 PM
I realize that our parents changed our diapers & have seen us naked hundreds of times. But when puberty hits & things start changing down there, it is normal to want more privacy. My dad & brothers- no problem changing together at the beach, pool, etc.

My mom & sisters- we were raised watching mom put her bra on & it was no big deal, but when puberty started with the guys, she gave & expected privacy. With my sisters puberty development, I think my parents handled it well. My brothers are 30+ adults & I was the only guy remaining at home. I remember being naked & bathing with my sister before age 8. When my sister started puberty, my mom sat down with me, explained that my sister was becoming a woman, & she now deserves respect for her need for privacy. My mom gave me "the talk" about how girls develop, starting monthly periods- all the usual stuff. As for my sister, She was no longer comfortable walking around topless, but if one of us accidentally walked in on the other, it was & is not a big deal.

Crowboy
August 4th, 2017, 08:58 PM
No way would I want my mom seeing me naked. I only have one friend that's seen me naked since i was a little kid and even that is weird for me

mookie
August 6th, 2017, 12:27 PM
I live with my dad and we go to the pool a few times a week so we're naked together there and he sees me at home too. Guess it wouldn't be a problem if my mom was around

ItsFootballnotSoccer
August 6th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Ive grown up with a great emphasis on privacy so I would be uncomfortable too

chirishlassie731
August 17th, 2017, 01:43 AM
It isn't really that weird. Some people are like me and don't care about being seen without clothes for the most part. Some people don't want their parents to see them naked after going through puberty, especially the parent who is the opposite sex. That's probably all it was, you freaked about your mom seeing your cock without even thinking about it. Totally normal

jennycakes
August 17th, 2017, 06:15 AM
Its completely normal. I have no problems being nude with my girlsfriends, sister or my cousin. But on the times when one of my parents catch a glimpse I find it uncomfortable. More so when it is my mom.

Bull
August 17th, 2017, 07:58 AM
Ive grown up with a great emphasis on privacy so I would be uncomfortable too

Bang on. The different ways we were raised makes a huge difference in how we respond, behave, believe, and live our lives. We are who we are and we should recognize we are not all alike. Doesn't mean we in agreement.

kirikiri94
August 17th, 2017, 09:02 AM
No way would I want my mom seeing me naked. I only have one friend that's seen me naked since i was a little kid and even that is weird for me

Same to me when I was your age. Completely different now.

kro814
August 17th, 2017, 07:39 PM
It doesn't bother me. Then again I am not very modest about being naked. Sometimes I swim naked in friend's pools and there parents seen us boys nude.

Diana2002
August 18th, 2017, 09:41 AM
It is normal to feel awkward I guess, but it depends on who sees you I guess,
I have not problem if my mom sees me and my brother and I have seen eachother nude for a long time. My father is another story alltoghether

Trish_Lynn
September 1st, 2017, 07:33 AM
Sometimes I sunbathe topless in our backyard. So does mom. I've never had an issue with it even if it was in front of my brother or dad.

Vermilion
September 1st, 2017, 08:22 AM
Once I started growing hair I got a lot more private about things, particularly with my mum. Prior to that I didn't care so much, but now I need my privacy. Reminds me of one of my favourite shows that I watched a lot when living in Australia. Take a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yuw8N67yQXA

Unrelated to topic but your link takes me back :) it used to be shown on CBBC here in the uk, your old link has made my day :D

SammiB
September 1st, 2017, 09:02 AM
Don't have any issue being nude in front of my mom, but anyone else would be a little weird for me

SeansLittleBro
September 9th, 2017, 01:10 PM
I wouldn't worry about it if it was by accident. I am very comfortable with anyone seeing me naked EXCEPT my mother for some reason. It has happened and it was my most embarrassing moment, but guess what it was embarrassing for her as well. It's a surprise with 4 boys that it hasn't happened more frequently. Don't get all stressed about it and be more careful as I'm sure your mother will be in the future.

kro814
September 14th, 2017, 07:29 PM
I am not shy about being naked with any boys or family.

Brigje
September 14th, 2017, 08:17 PM
It is how you did grow up with your family, different folks different strokes.
In my family being seen naked is not an issue for any of us.

jacob.neruda
September 17th, 2017, 12:05 PM
I am not shy about being naked in front of sister, family or friends: we all have a body, what's the use in hiding it? I am from a progressive family though, we don't really see it as a big deal.

Tyler97
September 17th, 2017, 12:10 PM
I am better than I used to be, I have no problems in front of my brother and dad and even my mom, but I still feel weird in front of my sister it only happened recently and I thought I was over it, but changing in to a swim suit I had to go into the bushes because my sister was there.

Anniebanannie
September 17th, 2017, 03:45 PM
I am better than I used to be, I have no problems in front of my brother and dad and even my mom, but I still feel weird in front of my sister it only happened recently and I thought I was over it, but changing in to a swim suit I had to go into the bushes because my sister was there.

Tyler, that's interesting that she's the only exception. How old are you and how old is she?

Two.Cool.
September 17th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Nope, I feel the same

Tyler97
September 17th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Tyler, that's interesting that she's the only exception. How old are you and how old is she?

I'm 20 and my sister is 15, it just feels weird, I can't explain why.

eggs2006
September 17th, 2017, 07:07 PM

I can understand completely. You are a mature man and she is just a young teen woman.

Anniebanannie
September 17th, 2017, 07:11 PM

I can understand completely. You are a mature man and she is just a young teen woman.

Any reason is a good reason.

MissMolly
September 17th, 2017, 08:21 PM
I hate being nude in front of family and avoid it at all costs. And that is even though I only live with my mom and sister.

Harrier
September 17th, 2017, 08:32 PM

Ya idk. I sort of understand. That's a pretty decent age gap. But I wonder if the age gap is why or not. I'm 19 and my sisters are 17 and 20 and I have no problem being naked around them. My brother is 14 and also no problem but maybe partly bc he's also a boy. My cross country has coed skinnydipping parties so I have been naked with 14 yos (but they aren't relative's). But I bet a few of my friends would have a problem being naked around much youngersiblings (especially older girls with younger boys).

For me my only relative I don't really like being naked around much is my mom.

Harrier
September 17th, 2017, 08:42 PM
I hate being nude in front of family and avoid it at all costs. And that is even though I only live with my mom and sister.

I sorta get your mom but why your sister? How old is she?

MissMolly
September 17th, 2017, 09:01 PM
I sorta get your mom but why your sister? How old is she?

Part of it is just she is just gorgeous with like a perfect body, so I feel a bit self consious, while I am a bit more athletic and muscular and feel chunky. Part of it is just our family is pretty uptight about things like that.

I'm not really comfortable with people seeing me naked.

jacob.neruda
September 20th, 2017, 12:09 PM
I think that's absurd. Why are some Americans so prudish? I don't mind being nude in front of my parents or sister. It's just a non-issue to me. There's nothing wrong with the body. Tits, arse, pussy, cock -- it's just the body!

ClaraWho
September 20th, 2017, 05:30 PM
I think that's absurd. Why are some Americans so prudish? I don't mind being nude in front of my parents or sister. It's just a non-issue to me. There's nothing wrong with the body. Tits, arse, pussy, cock -- we all have one!

I'm confused - you only have one of that list or you have all 4? :confused:

~ Clara

Anniebanannie
September 20th, 2017, 09:29 PM
I think that's absurd. Why are some Americans so prudish? I don't mind being nude in front of my parents or sister. It's just a non-issue to me. There's nothing wrong with the body. Tits, arse, pussy, cock -- it's just the body!

OK. That's you. Just because you're one way that doesn't mean everyone has to be the same as you.

Beccabear
September 21st, 2017, 07:57 AM
my mom and my friends are the only ones that see me, my male cousin saw me naked but we were like 4 or 5 and my mom and my aunt were changing us in the same room to go swimming. no boy has seen me since then except maybe my boobs or something

jacob.neruda
September 21st, 2017, 10:31 AM
OK. That's you. Just because you're one way that doesn't mean everyone has to be the same as you.

Naturally. I'm not trying to convert anyone.

Sandra123
September 21st, 2017, 11:04 PM
I'm fine if dad sees me nude but is kinda shy from my step mom...
Out of family I'm JUST SHY!

chloe12
September 28th, 2017, 11:35 AM

Me too. I have to agree that it is a mostly American prudishness over nudity that has made the body shameful. I never bother to cover up, because why should I?

scott2002
October 1st, 2017, 10:24 AM
It's just me and my mom. She has told me it's "impolite" for me to walk between the bathroom and my room nude where I might be seen (she's the only one who'd see me). But I still do it, and I don;t mind if she sees me nude. But if I have even a partial erection going on I cover up. I would not want my mom to see me when I have a stiff one going on.

Anniebanannie
October 1st, 2017, 02:48 PM
It's just me and my mom. She has told me it's "impolite" for me to walk between the bathroom and my room nude where I might be seen (she's the only one who'd see me). But I still do it, and I don;t mind if she sees me nude. But if I have even a partial erection going on I cover up. I would not want my mom to see me when I have a stiff one going on.

Hi Scott, out of curiosity, what's the difference for you to be seen by her normally or with any sort of erection? Especially when she doesn't seem to want to see you naked at all?

Jake445
October 1st, 2017, 02:52 PM
I live with my sister and parents.
I see my sister nude all the time and vice versa.
My parents rarely see me or her nude but is happens and it's just normal to us.

Danielle15
October 5th, 2017, 06:34 PM
I think it's just a personal preference based upon the environment you grew up in. So it's not weird at all. I'm very comfortable being naked in front of anyone, including my mom and dad. Nudity and sexuality are two different things. From my perspective, there really isn't any mystery to it. It's just body parts that we've pretty much all seen before.

heymynameis
October 6th, 2017, 12:26 PM
this isn't weird at all, i am the same

benster
October 6th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Never ever don't even like If they see me in underwear

sazzzo
October 6th, 2017, 01:32 PM
I don't like being seen by them but it happens sometimes. It's no big deal really when you are younger but when you start developing it's more embarrassing especially if my dad sees me.

Alisha_
October 6th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Never ever don't even like If they see me in underwear

This for me too, way to embarrassing, though I don't really care if my mom sees me in my underwear, just not naked. But don't want step dad to even catch a glimpse of me in my underwear lol.

benster
October 7th, 2017, 12:20 AM
This for me too, way to embarrassing, though I don't really care if my mom sees me in my underwear, just not naked. But don't want step dad to even catch a glimpse of me in my underwear lol.

i think its normal to be embarrassed after about 10 or 11

Triple k
October 14th, 2017, 03:27 PM
My parents were divorced when I was a little girl and both have remarried. I alternate living with my mom and my step dad as well as my father and my stepmother. All four of them are in the medical profession. My father and my step dad are General Practitioners, my stepmom is a PA, and my mom is in ER nurse so nudity is kind of clinical to all of them. None of them see me without my clothes too often. But when they do it's really not that big of a deal.

Brigje
October 14th, 2017, 05:06 PM
I think it's just a personal preference based upon the environment you grew up in. So it's not weird at all. I'm very comfortable being naked in front of anyone, including my mom and dad. Nudity and sexuality are two different things. From my perspective, there really isn't any mystery to it. It's just body parts that we've pretty much all seen before.

Like Danielle15 says; I am very comfortable being naked in front of my mom and dad and I don't find it weird at all because it is the environment I grew up in.

jonsnowman
October 16th, 2017, 05:16 PM
i think its pretty normal to feel that way, i wouldnt worry about it. if it keeps happening u can always ask her for more privacy. i have seen many family members and they have seen me, either changing or camping or after a shower or something.

evansk8
October 16th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Yeah moms can be a pain. They do seem to just ignore privacy sometimes. I certainly don't walk around naked or even in my underwear. My mom's seen me naked a few times when she's barged in when I'm changing. She's also seen me in underwear sometimes but that doesn't bother me so much. She still buys my underwear so knows what they look like already.

wrecked
October 17th, 2017, 06:01 PM
I don't go out of my way to be naked around my mother but if she sees me it really doesn't bother me. I see her sometimes and that's not a big deal either.

sophielicious
November 24th, 2017, 09:03 AM
I can't see any biggy in it, my dad washes my after I shower, he's great at it so why not?

Brigje
November 24th, 2017, 11:09 AM
I can't see any biggy in it, my dad washes my after I shower, he's great at it so why not?

"my dad washes my ....
Are you serious?

sophielicious
November 24th, 2017, 11:22 AM
"my dad washes my ....
Are you serious?

Yes it's very long and difficult for me to get all the shampoo out, I call him and he rinses it

Sina-B
November 24th, 2017, 12:14 PM
I have no problem showing me naked in front of my parents. what is already there?

Triple k
November 24th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Yes it's very long and difficult for me to get all the shampoo out, I call him and he rinses it

that's great that you have no inhabitations about your dad seeing you. Are you also ok with talking to him about personal things too?

sophielicious
November 24th, 2017, 01:02 PM
that's great that you have no inhabitations about your dad seeing you. Are you also ok with talking to him about personal things too?

He's pretty cool I can talk about most things with him

Triple k
November 24th, 2017, 01:13 PM

I'm that way w/ my step dad. But my Father is a little awkward

amelia_
November 24th, 2017, 10:53 PM
I’m not usually nude around my parents. Just a towel if I walk around after a shower.

liberal raj
November 25th, 2017, 01:10 AM
i have no problem to get seen in undies to anybody, but not when m nude.

The Stalwart
November 25th, 2017, 04:54 AM
My dad sees me naked a lot, but not my mom. That would make me uncomfortable. The guys in our house walk around in our briefs during the night, so we might run into people then.

loki2000
November 25th, 2017, 08:14 AM
Your completely normal to be embarrassed and uncomfortable if your mom walked in on you when you were naked... Its your body and you need privacy.. Just a accident.. Just try to let it go.. I`m sure your mom has forgot all about it ... I lost my mom when I was 10 ..Its just me and my dad... I dont really want my dad seeing me naked ..He`s really great about respecting my privacy .

Kevgpdx
November 25th, 2017, 01:32 PM
It's no big deal being naked in front of my dad. We see each other naked at the gym, etc. We're both guys, so I don't care. I'm embarrassed or shy about that. But my mom. No. hahaha. I'll go shirtless around her, but not naked. And she respects my privacy.

Anniebanannie
November 25th, 2017, 06:47 PM

That's so great that you can talk openly to him about personal things.

sophielicious
November 25th, 2017, 09:24 PM
That's so great that you can talk openly to him about personal things.

Yes we can pretty much discuss anything

eagle18
November 26th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Ive been naked in front of my parents as recently as last month. Not on purpose, but it happened, it happens every once and a while and its not big deal. They raised me ans wiped and cleaned me. Im just bigger now. Its only as akward as you make it. Sometimes ill even just walk out naked after a shower. They dont say anythin really.

Lillynet
December 6th, 2017, 04:59 AM
Well yeah its kinda awkard to be naked in front of our mom especially if you are boy :) but here alot of families that they feel ok with it . it depends on the family believes

Harrier
December 6th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Well yeah its kinda awkard to be naked in front of our mom especially if you are boy :) but here alot of families that they feel ok with it . it depends on the family believes

That's me. Im fine with anybody but mom the least. Hbu? You I assume from your post that you have a brother that doesn't love being seen naked? By mom at least? Are you ok with mom seeing you? How bout dad if he is in your life?

Gopher
December 7th, 2017, 02:52 PM
its not prudish to be uncomfortable with family members seeing you naked. It took a long time for me to be comfortable with my parents and family seeing me naked when we werent just changing etc.

Timd9
December 7th, 2017, 08:11 PM
This is totally normal to be uncomfortable being naked in front of your parents.

Chetz
December 9th, 2017, 06:55 PM
The last time was when my mom was dressing the my wound after I was circumcised.
It would be uncomfortable for me.

YoungHypebeast
December 12th, 2017, 02:34 PM
No it isnt

OldNewGuy
December 12th, 2017, 10:34 PM
I wouldn’t wanna be seen nude by my mom or dad

ncraw
December 13th, 2017, 04:51 AM
I don’t care if my family sees me naked but I’d rather my parents not. I sleep naked and share a room with one of my brothers and I have 6 siblings so in the morning the bathroom is usually being used by as many people as will fit

Sandra123
December 15th, 2017, 07:45 PM

What is so difficult you are 14 you should can do... haw your dad rinses you?

OldNewGuy
December 15th, 2017, 10:33 PM
What is so difficult you are 14 you should can do... haw your dad rinses you?

TBH, i agree