PDA

View Full Version : Wanking with my mate at scout camp and getting caught!

thomas2003
July 29th, 2017, 10:59 PM
So like last week at scout camp me and my best mate played truth or dare and like we went to far and yeh no story but we wanked each other. and one of the 11 year olds (newbies) walked in on us and asked if we could have fun with us too and he like put his hand down....we both freaked out and pulled our shorts up and said no and told him to piss off....when the newbie left i felt kinda bad cause it ruined our fun. I saw him over by the showers crying and I bet it was cause told him to piss off.

Did we do the right thing telling him to go away?????...cause like idk he's like almost 12 i think but we both agreed he'd be ike not even started puberty yet and would tell his mates

thanksss

ska8er
July 30th, 2017, 09:48 AM
It was easy for him to walk in on the
two of u-u should have been more
careful especially where a lot of guys
r around. I suppose that since u were
surprised there was nothing else u could
have said. If he comes in contact with u
again and says something tell him u will
answer any questions he has but if not
then drop it and say nothing.

Vegas2933
July 30th, 2017, 09:55 AM
Well put it this way, it prevented him from turning the tables on you by saying that you two forced him to. But maybe it was a bit of a reflexive action and he really meant well but who knows.

nat2003
July 30th, 2017, 10:35 AM
Yeah i would have done the same

ShineintheDark
July 30th, 2017, 11:28 AM
It was probbaly best that he wasn't nvolved for his own sake, You could have been a little nicer but the intention was right.

bojack
July 30th, 2017, 11:34 AM
Yeah, i'd say that having him involved at all would've been a bad idea, so I feel like you made the right choice

zzzzzzzzzz
July 30th, 2017, 11:47 AM
Getting caught was unfortunate. Letting him join in or not would have been your choice. Scaring him off like that is not good, and more likely for him to report you. Speak with him and appolagise

Endeavour
July 30th, 2017, 11:51 AM
This is not appropriate. :locked: