PDA

View Full Version : Normal to get boners from other guys underwear?

StillWaiting
July 29th, 2017, 10:05 PM
If I see another guy in the locker room wearing certain brands of underwear like Nike or Under Armour I get hard because i think it looks hot. Is this normal or am I a weirdo?

SethfromMI
July 29th, 2017, 10:09 PM
no it is normal. are you attracted to the guys themselves or is it more of an underwear fetish?

Coolteenboy
July 29th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Nah, normal, imo.
Hot is hot, wether its a guy or a girl.

StillWaiting
July 29th, 2017, 10:29 PM
no it is normal. are you attracted to the guys themselves or is it more of an underwear fetish?

I think it is both, however I don't believe it is a sexual attraction as I would never want to have sex with them or anything.

SethfromMI
July 29th, 2017, 10:31 PM
I think it is both, however I don't believe it is a sexual attraction as I would never want to have sex with them or anything.

well sexuality can certainly have different degrees. you may just admire the way other guys want (maybe wanting theirs instead of yours) and the fact they're in revealing underwear just adds to everything

StillWaiting
July 29th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Actually, I don't even have to see their bulge to get hard, I only have to see their elastic underwear band or the underwear wrapping around their lower thighs.

thomas2003
July 29th, 2017, 10:45 PM
yeh at rugby training i think the guys in the bright coloured undershorts are hot cause u can see the outline of there dick!

StillWaiting
July 29th, 2017, 10:47 PM
But on second thought, the one thing that would make me even harder than seeing them in Under Armours would be me buying them for myself and wearing them. So it probably is mostly just an underwear fetish, which idk how many other people have

thomas2003
July 29th, 2017, 10:49 PM
But on second thought, the one thing that would make me even harder than seeing them in Under Armours would be me buying them for myself and wearing them. So it probably is mostly just an underwear fetish, which idk how many other people have

i get u mate - am sorta the same...like guys at rugby or pe are like 10x hotter if they are wearing the like tight boxers with like cool patterns or bright colours lol

SethfromMI
July 29th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Actually, I don't even have to see their bulge to get hard, I only have to see their elastic underwear band or the underwear wrapping around their lower thighs.

I mean I don't know the statistics but a lot of people have an underwear fetish even straight people can have those. so yea it is normal

swimjoey1
July 30th, 2017, 12:01 PM
Yup.. I think that is very normal. It happens to me too.

Harrier
July 30th, 2017, 05:54 PM
It's hard to tell without more info. Like Seth said it may be an underwear fetish and have nothing to do with the boy in the underwear. Does seeing "unattractive" boys in the same underwear also get you hard? Or guys you don't like? If so, it's definitely just the underwear. If not, then the case isn't necessarily solved.

StillWaiting
July 30th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Does seeing "unattractive" boys in the same underwear also get you hard? Or guys you don't like? If so, it's definitely just the underwear. If not, then the case isn't necessarily solved.

Actually yes it does but not as much.

jamie_n5
July 30th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Everyone has different fetishes and turn ons. You are normal man.

ska8er
July 30th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Whoa! W r all horny aren't we?

SethfromMI
July 30th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Actually yes it does but not as much.

it is def (at least) a strong underwear fetish. again, nothing wrong with that.

Fleek
July 30th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Fetishes are normal. They are things one finds especially attractive. In this case the op finds underwear attractive on ppl. Normal.

Shamal
July 31st, 2017, 04:55 PM
Yep it's normal

Endeavour
July 31st, 2017, 05:21 PM
This isn't really appropriate as we don't allow discussion of turn ons/ fetishes. :locked: