PDA

View Full Version : Unlist posts?

hjhj
July 29th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Is it possible to unlisted a post from a subforum or in statistics? If not will this ever come? And if so how?

Endeavour
July 29th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Is it possible to unlisted a post from a subforum or in statistics? If not will this ever come? And if so how?

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say, could you elaborate?

hjhj
July 29th, 2017, 04:07 PM
I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say, could you elaborate?

As in you can hide the post but whoever has the link can view it. Where instead of deleting it and the answers certain people still have it and can read and reply. Idk if this is a feature since it seems pretty unkown to you :(

Endeavour
July 29th, 2017, 04:09 PM
As in you can hide the post but whoever has the link can view it. Where instead of deleting it and the answers certain people still have it and can read and reply. Idk if this is a feature since it seems pretty unkown to you :(

Oh, I get what you mean now. And no this isn't something we offer I'm afraid. The closest thing that's available though is posting in the white padded room since this is hidden from non-members.

hjhj
July 29th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Oh, I get what you mean now. And no this isn't something we offer I'm afraid. The closest thing that's available though is posting in the white padded room since this is hidden from non-members.
Ok gotcha and I'm guessing a makeshift solution would be to screenshot then ask for deletion. And I would bet with unlisted post you'd get chatroom like things unwanted on the forum setup. Would be quite the annoyance to the staff