PDA

View Full Version : Hamburg Stabbing - Possible Muslim Terrorism

PlasmaHam
July 28th, 2017, 03:30 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/28/europe/hamburg-supermarket-knife-attack/index.html
One person was killed and four injured in a stabbing attack Friday at a supermarket in Hamburg, northern Germany, police said.

Police spokesman Timo Zill told local media the investigation was in its early stages and that no possible motive was being excluded, including terror.

He said the suspect was armed with a kitchen knife when he entered the supermarket and started stabbing customers. One person died and four people were injured, one of them severely, he said.

The suspect then fled the scene and attacked other passersby, stabbing several pedestrians, Zill said. Witnesses followed the man and managed to restrain him until police arrived and arrested him.

Hamburg police tweeted that the suspect was "definitely a lone attacker."
The attack happened Friday afternoon local time at a supermarket in the Barmbek area to the north of the city.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40757119
Police said the suspect was 26 years old and born in the United Arab Emirates. They said he acted alone and he was overpowered by passersby.
It was too soon to pinpoint a motive, they tweeted.
There are unconfirmed reports that he shouted "Allahu akhbar", Arabic for "God is great" while attacking people.
Police said they were still seeking to confirm his current nationality.

I brought up two links, because CNN, in typical CNN fashion, excluded that the attacker was yelling "Allahu Ackbar" and was of Middle Eastern descent. But I guess that is what you get from the Clinton News Network.

Anyhow, this is shaping up to be yet another of the Muslim terrorist attacks sweeping Europe. I'm not saying it is, we don't have that info yet, but it sure looks like it.

mattsmith48
July 28th, 2017, 06:11 PM
To me that sounds more like a crazy person taking a knife and deciding to kill people. We'll have to wait to know what the motive is.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/28/europe/hamburg-supermarket-knife-attack/index.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40757119

I brought up two links, because CNN, in typical CNN fashion, excluded that the attacker was yelling "Allahu Ackbar" and was of Middle Eastern descent. But I guess that is what you get from the Clinton News Network.

Anyhow, this is shaping up to be yet another of the Muslim terrorist attacks sweeping Europe. I'm not saying it is, we don't have that info yet, but it sure looks like it.

The suspect doing it being Muslim or unconfirmed reports of the he was yelling "Allahu akhbar" is irrelevant at the moment.

Snowfox
July 29th, 2017, 11:48 AM
Motive is Islam.

mattsmith48
July 29th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Motive is Islam.

Is that just your islamophobia talking or there is real evidence of that?

DriveAlive
July 29th, 2017, 12:28 PM
As Bill Maher would say, islamaphobia is justified because we have a right to be afraid.

mattsmith48
July 29th, 2017, 12:48 PM
As Bill Maher would say, islamaphobia is justified because we have a right to be afraid.

By that logic any [insert religion here]phobia is justified. Being afraid is exactly what groups like ISIS wants. The message we should be sending to them after terrorist attacks is not islamophobia or that we are afraid, we have to say You Don't Scare Us.

That being said I have yet to see any evidence this is a terrorist attack or that it was motivated by any religious believe.

Post edited. ~Amethyst Rose

PlasmaHam
July 29th, 2017, 02:57 PM

Bill Maher is an egotistical, liberalistic athiest, but atleast he acknowledges that not all religions are equal. He has stated numerous times that while he thinks religion in general is dumb, he knows that Islam is the only one that wants to kill him for saying such.

BTW: New info says that the attacker was Muslim, and was known to be undergoing radicalization, but there isn't any connections to any known terrorist networks

Periphery
July 29th, 2017, 03:32 PM
Is that just your islamophobia talking or there is real evidence of that?

Both. Incase you didn't know Snowfox says Muslims worship Satan (which if true makes the best religion hands down) so yeah.

The problem with these attacks aren't religious Muslims, it's radical Islam. What's sad is how Muslims are the most extreme outside of their home countries (concider how a lot of IS fighters come from Europe and some from Africa). If we keep denying that radical Muslims need to be kicked out (and I know a lot of people do) this will only get worse. In most cases they are already known to the authorities. That's very disturbing and as a European I find that thought frightening. How can we actually feel safe from terrorists if law enforcements (and politicians) won't have the balls to stand up and kick out the refugees who have comitted crimes in the country they are staying in? If a refugee or just any immigrant no matter what their religion or race may be is known to have comitted (severe) crimes or has shown signs of radicalisation they shouldn't be welcome in the country anymore. This is why closed borders should help Europe with this. Although impossible to implement easily now, the fact that once you get in an EU country you're free to cross (most) borders without even having your ID checked is not something that sounds good to prevent terrorists from escaping the law. It happened in Belgium, after the Paris attacks during the Eagles Of Death Metal concert one of the main suspects Salah Abdeslam crossed the border in France even though he was stopped (borders were guarded as a result of the attacks), that's worrying. He later on helped plan a new attack for France, which after his arrest in Belgium was moved to Brussels, and well we know what happened in Brussels.

My point being, we need to stand up and actually do something about it. A lot of politicians just move the problem to someone else. Should we help the refugees? Yes we should. I am still convinced we should, however we should be stricter. Belgium for example won't give a visa to Syrian refugee's unless they somehow made their way inside the country. There should be more border controls and known immigrant criminals should be sent out of the country should they be seen as a threat.

Flapjack
July 29th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Thank gosh he didn't have a gun I say! Little nudge at gun nuts who think 'terrorists don't obey the law so will just get a gun anyways'

As for whether or not the attacker identifies as muslim, yeah he might well do? We are kinda currently bombing Muslim countries and have done for decades, gee would never have guessed that would turn the population against us.

There are terrorists of every faith, I don't get why there is always a debate on whether or not the attacker is muslim.

Periphery
July 29th, 2017, 04:32 PM
There are terrorists of every faith, I don't get why there is always a debate on whether or not the attacker is muslim.

Well how many attacks in the past 2 years in Europe were from non Muslims though?

Flapjack
July 29th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Well how many attacks in the past 2 years in Europe were from non Muslims though?
I can't find any data for the last 2 years so I can't answer your question but across Europe there are separatists and other extremist groups so I suspect you will be suprised.

For the American users, the image below shows a breakdown of terrorist attacks in the USA between 1980 to 2005
http://i2.wp.com/www.loonwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/piechart2.jpg?resize=491%2C491

I know you asked for data from the last 2 years but I couldn't find it, if you could please post it for us but here is the data from other years.
https://i2.wp.com/www.loonwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/2009.jpg
https://i1.wp.com/www.loonwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/2010.jpg

From this separatists and the left wing seem like a much higher threat, so why all the fear mongering over Islamic terror?

DriveAlive
July 29th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Seems liberals are the problem!

Periphery
July 29th, 2017, 05:26 PM
I can't find any data for the last 2 years so I can't answer your question but across Europe there are separatists and other extremist groups so I suspect you will be suprised.

For the American users, the image below shows a breakdown of terrorist attacks in the USA between 1980 to 2005
image (http://i2.wp.com/www.loonwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/piechart2.jpg?resize=491%2C491)

I know you asked for data from the last 2 years but I couldn't find it, if you could please post it for us but here is the data from other years.
image (https://i2.wp.com/www.loonwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/2009.jpg)
image (https://i1.wp.com/www.loonwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/2010.jpg)

From this separatists and the left wing seem like a much higher threat, so why all the fear mongering over Islamic terror?

Well I mean that was 7 years ago. In 7 years time a lot can change so the left wing and separatist threat really isn't relevant anymore. Why we are fear mongering? Because there are constant attacks happening all over Europe, even in the UK where you live. Are you denying the attacks are happening? That's what it seems like to me.

PlasmaHam
July 29th, 2017, 05:39 PM

Sure, if we lived in the 1980's, but we don't.

First of all, Islamic terrorist attacks haven't really become a thing until 2000, and has only been at its current level since 2012. Meanwhile, separatist and Left-wing attacks basically died out during the 90's. If you had a current statistic, then it will show things like it is.

You also have to consider that Islamic attacks typically kill many more people than non-Islamic, which can attribute to their notoriety.

It seems like we are on a constant cycle of repeat. Some attack happens, attacker revealed to be Muslim, police admit that attacker was on their watchlist, government leaders vow to crackdown, nothing happens, another attack, and the cycle repeat. When is Europe going to get done with this?

Anyhow, I see no need to continue this discussion. We know the suspect was a radical Muslim, and as such his beliefs almost certainly factored into this attack. The time for Islam debate is over.

Flapjack
July 29th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Well I mean that was 7 years ago. In 7 years time a lot can change so the left wing and separatist threat really isn't relevant anymore. Why we are fear mongering? Because there are constant attacks happening all over Europe, even in the UK where you live. Are you denying the attacks are happening? That's what it seems like to me.
Where have I denied attacks are happening... I literally just provided sources showing attacks are happening...

Periphery
July 29th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Where have I denied attacks are happening... I literally just provided sources showing attacks are happening...

The Muslim attacks, as PlasmaHam said let's just stop it here.

Flapjack
July 29th, 2017, 07:25 PM
The Muslim attacks, as @PlasmaHam (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/member.php?u=122733) said let's just stop it here.
As I said in my previous post, 'Where have I denied attacks are happening... I literally just provided sources showing attacks are happening...'

Dalcourt
July 29th, 2017, 07:53 PM
German news had confirmed at once that the attack was from an asylum seekers from the UAE. He was denied asylum and was waiting to be sent back.

Authorities think he did it out of anger about this. It seems he had not planned out an attack but acted spontaneous since he just took a kitchen knife they sold at the grocery store.

Even though you people here seem to freak out so much about Islam and terrorism the people immediately concerned seem to be much calmer and even though it's sad it happend they just treat it like any other similar attack.

It's a crime that makes you sad but not worse like if it would have been done by a common robber or freaked out junkie.

I could also add thanks to German gun laws if I wanted to trigger a couple of VT members.

mattsmith48
July 29th, 2017, 07:55 PM
BTW: New info says that the attacker was Muslim, and was known to be undergoing radicalization, but there isn't any connections to any known terrorist networks

Got any links to news source that confirm that?

Both. Incase you didn't know Snowfox says Muslims worship Satan (which if true makes the best religion hands down) so yeah.

I'm aware of Snowfox Islamophobic views, that's why I asked.

Islamophobia. The religious believes of the terrorist does not matter.

DriveAlive
July 29th, 2017, 11:04 PM
German news had confirmed at once that the attack was from an asylum seekers from the UAE. He was denied asylum and was waiting to be sent back.

Authorities think he did it out of anger about this. It seems he had not planned out an attack but acted spontaneous since he just took a kitchen knife they sold at the grocery store.

Even though you people here seem to freak out so much about Islam and terrorism the people immediately concerned seem to be much calmer and even though it's sad it happend they just treat it like any other similar attack.

It's a crime that makes you sad but not worse like if it would have been done by a common robber or freaked out junkie.

I could also add thanks to German gun laws if I wanted to trigger a couple of VT members.

I am unbelievably triggered right now.

Snowfox
July 30th, 2017, 01:13 AM
I think most of you dont get that so called moderate muslims do not exist.
This is Islam. There is only radical Islam.
If muslim is not radical Islamist then said person is not muslim.

If we ask muslims like all of muslims from my school who currently jump in joy. Real muslim is person who commits terrorist attacks against non muslims and gays and what ever is days enemy. Or if said muslim is not able to participate in terrorism they at least support it financially.
All muslims in west are here for milking social support and they send part of it to their homecountrys terrorists. Or they are here to commit terrorism.
Ultimate goal of muslims and left is to change west to islamistic shithole.
Why left is so actively supporting terrorists is still not known. Could be that when Soviet ceased to exist they crave for something that is oppressive and aggressive and ideologically close to it and Ideologically against everything that west resembles. Islam is just that.

Whole Islam is radical cult of death. Moderate muslims do not exist. What you guys and gals see as radical Islam is actually mainstream Islam.
If there is muslim person who doesnt see terrorist attacks as good thing they simply are not muslims in true sense.
Leftist people hate west so much that in past they openly supported communistic dictators. Nowadays since there are fewer communists dictatorships they picked another oppressive ideology to support and admire which is Islam.

Posts merged. ~Amethyst Rose

Dalcourt
July 30th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Whole Islam is radical cult of death. Moderate muslims do not exist. What you guys and gals see as radical Islam is actually mainstream Islam.
If there is muslim person who doesnt see terrorist attacks as good thing they simply are not muslims in true sense.
Leftist people hate west so much that in past they openly supported communistic dictators. Nowadays since there are fewer communists dictatorships they picked another oppressive ideology to support and admire which is Islam.

So why are so many of us Christians still alive? I mean the had centuries to kill us all

Periphery
July 30th, 2017, 09:45 AM

In 2015 there was a Muslim population of about 1.8 billion, are all of these Muslims evil? I know plenty of very religious Muslims who are also very accepting of my views on religion and radical Islam and they also think the radicals should be kicked out. So yeah, I doubt you have ever been to a few Muslim countries to see for yourself.

lliam
July 30th, 2017, 09:53 AM
To me it's simple stuff.

I claim, the asylum application of the alleged assassin was rejected so he'd to leave the country.

May be he just felt mistreated by the authorities or such. So he got crazy, ran amok and surrounded himself with the nimbus of a martyr.

Now he will be condemned as a murderer.

End of story.

Imo such stuff will be almost regular news in future.

Snowfox
July 30th, 2017, 10:08 AM
So why are so many of us Christians still alive? I mean the had centuries to kill us all

Because we fight against them centuries. Its about until recently when our governments are full of pussies who are not willing to defend our existence.

To me it's simple stuff.

I claim, the asylum application of the alleged assassin was rejected so he'd to leave the country.

May be he just felt mistreated by the authorities or such. So he got crazy, ran amok and surrounded himself with the nimbus of a martyr.

Now he will be condemned as a murderer.

End of story.

Imo such stuff will be almost regular news in future.

Seriously he wont be condemned. They will release him cause condemning musmil from murder is racist.

Posts merged. Please use the multiquote button instead of posting consecutively. ~Amethyst Rose

DriveAlive
July 30th, 2017, 11:36 AM
In 2015 there was a Muslim population of about 1.8 billion, are all of these Muslims evil? I know plenty of very religious Muslims who are also very accepting of my views on religion and radical Islam and they also think the radicals should be kicked out. So yeah, I doubt you have ever been to a few Muslim countries to see for yourself.
It is not the good Muslims or the bad Muslims that are actually the biggest danger. It is the moderate Muslims. Those that make up the silent majority that do not actively participate in any terrorism but they do not strongly condemn it. They do not work to actively stop it. And even though they might not be directly responsible for the actions of terrorists, when they come from your own community and religion, you bear a somewhat larger responsibility than the rest of society to stop them. Unfortunately, we have not seen this occurring.

Flapjack
July 30th, 2017, 11:40 AM
It is not the good Muslims or the bad Muslims that are actually the biggest danger. It is the moderate Muslims. Those that make up the silent majority that do not actively participate in any terrorism but they do not strongly condemn it. They do not work to actively stop it. And even though they might not be directly responsible for the actions of terrorists, when they come from your own community and religion, you bear a somewhat larger responsibility than the rest of society to stop them. Unfortunately, we have not seen this occurring.
In the UK they have been trying to do this by getting religious leaders to speak out against terrorism and encourage their followers to look out for radicalisation. You can't be demonising the entire muslim community, not only because it is dumb and immoral but also it helps the extremists radicalise more people. They want to portray it as the west hating muslims and that it is a holy war. For example, Trump has actually been used in ISIS propaganda.

DriveAlive
July 30th, 2017, 11:42 AM
In the UK they have been trying to do this by getting religious leaders to speak out against terrorism and encourage their followers to look out for radicalisation. You can't be demonising the entire muslim community, not only because it is dumb and immoral but also it helps the extremists radicalise more people. They want to portray it as the west hating muslims and that it is a holy war. For example, Trump has actually been used in ISIS propaganda.

We should not have to tone down the truth to appease those who might become violent. Just think about that concept. These Muslims will become terrorists as a part of a holy war if the west condemns violence in their community. Also, trying to get religious leaders to do it is different than getting religious leaders to do it. By the amount of terrorist attacks I am seeing in England, they are not succeeding.

Flapjack
July 30th, 2017, 11:44 AM
We should not have to tone down the truth to appease those who might become violent. Just think about that concept. These Muslims will become terrorists as a part of a holy war if the west condemns violence in their community. Also, trying to get religious leaders to do it is different than getting religious leaders to do it. By the amount of terrorist attacks I am seeing in England, they are not succeeding.
Do you know who the IRA were out of curiosity? Who do you think we blamed for their attacks? Their religion?

DriveAlive
July 30th, 2017, 11:47 AM
Do you know who the IRA were out of curiosity? Who do you think we blamed for their attacks? Their religion?

I am well aware of the IRA and yes it was the fault of the Catholics.

lliam
July 30th, 2017, 11:48 AM
Seriously he wont be condemned. They will release him cause condemning musmil from murder is racist.

haha. good joke.

But serious: murder is murder. And anyone who commits a murder goes behind bars here.

The maximum penalty for murder is 25 years in Germany, i guess. But if a murderer proves to be very dangerous, he may spend the rest of his life in extended security. Basically, this is nothing else than lifelong imprisonment. And German judges seem to have a tendency to impose this extended punishment.

Perhaps German judges may've become more racist. Even against German offenders. :D

Flapjack
July 30th, 2017, 11:56 AM
I am well aware of the IRA and yes it was the fault of the Catholics.
Do you seriously blame the catholics for the IRA??... they was fighting for independence, not for Jesus xD I get religion can play a big part in peoples lives but don't you see there are militant groups that hide behind religion to do things that the religion is actually against such as kill and rape and steal??

I think the problem is caused by decades of bombing the crap out of the people in the middle east, these people grow up to not like the west too much, they want to kill us (understandable considering how much destruction and civilian casualties we caused), they happen to be muslim so the militant group is muslim.

Bomb Russia for decades and you will get Russian terrorist attacks, same with England and English terrorist attacks and the same with America and American terrorist attacks.

Periphery
July 30th, 2017, 12:11 PM

While we shouldn't generalise all Muslims as terrorists (which I am against) we should also open our eyes and not deny that these attacks are happening. If a Muslim immigrant (refugee or not) refuses to adapt to the country they live in now, they shouldn't be welcome. That's the problem though, then we are deemed racist. Racist because we don't want radicals. Over here we have had a lot of cases of sexual harassement by refugees, and while these cases do not represent the large numbers at all it is these small numbers that cause the problems, cause the generalisations and cause more hate towards the Muslims, which gives the already somewhat radical ones enough reason to cause attacks like these. The problem is that these minorities who do cause actual problems aren't being dealt with, which we really should.

Flapjack
July 30th, 2017, 12:13 PM
While we shouldn't generalise all Muslims as terrorists (which I am against) we should also open our eyes and not deny that these attacks are happening. If a Muslim immigrant (refugee or not) refuses to adapt to the country they live in now, they shouldn't be welcome. That's the problem though, then we are deemed racist. Racist because we don't want radicals. Over here we have had a lot of cases of sexual harassement by refugees, and while these cases do not represent the large numbers at all it is these small numbers that cause the problems, cause the generalisations and cause more hate towards the Muslims, which gives the already somewhat radical ones enough reason to cause attacks like these. The problem is that these minorities who do cause actual problems aren't being dealt with, which we really should.
That is all a fair enough statement buddy but I would say all refugees should be checked, not just the Muslim ones.

Periphery
July 30th, 2017, 01:01 PM
That is all a fair enough statement buddy but I would say all refugees should be checked, not just the Muslim ones.

I never said that though, of course they should all be checked. The fact that the majority is Muslim really doesn't matter when it comes to security and background checks.

Porpoise101
July 30th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Unfortunately, we have not seen this occurring.I am pretty sure that in all of the recent attacks in the UK, members of the local Muslim community warned the authorities. At least over there the government is to be blamed in part.

In the US, terrorists have been outed on numerous occasions before an attack. The reason you don't see it publicized? The attacks were stopped before any blood was shed (no deaths=no news).

DriveAlive
July 31st, 2017, 12:43 AM
Do you seriously blame the catholics for the IRA??... they was fighting for independence, not for Jesus xD I get religion can play a big part in peoples lives but don't you see there are militant groups that hide behind religion to do things that the religion is actually against such as kill and rape and steal??

I think the problem is caused by decades of bombing the crap out of the people in the middle east, these people grow up to not like the west too much, they want to kill us (understandable considering how much destruction and civilian casualties we caused), they happen to be muslim so the militant group is muslim.

Bomb Russia for decades and you will get Russian terrorist attacks, same with England and English terrorist attacks and the same with America and American terrorist attacks.

Of course I do. It was about religious persecution by protestant england that had been going on for generations. This was just manifesting itself in the fight for independence. The catholics are not exclusively responsible, but the church should have taken a more active role in stopping the violence seeing as it was their community.

I do not think that the terrorism is a result of our bombing but rather a combination of an extremely oppressive religion and extreme poverty.

Snowfox
July 31st, 2017, 10:53 AM
I am pretty sure that in all of the recent attacks in the UK, members of the local Muslim community warned the authorities. At least over there the government is to be blamed in part.

In the US, terrorists have been outed on numerous occasions before an attack. The reason you don't see it publicized? The attacks were stopped before any blood was shed (no deaths=no news).

Muslim communities never warn authorities. They dont give up their own.
Being muslim means being terrorist.
Difference between radical muslims and modearte muslims is that radical muslims want to kill you. While Moderate muslims dont want to kill you but they want that radical muslims do it for them.
Only way to protect west is to banish muslims from west and if they refuce to go away to their shitholes then we can always eradicate them from face of earth.
100000 muslims impaled near Big Ben and Champs Elysee and White house and other locations like that would send strong message to get out of west and go back to shithole countries.
Obviously this is quite radical idea and many people would find it hard to digest. But we live in world where certain groups respect only power. Then is power is language they speak.... You got my point.

mattsmith48
July 31st, 2017, 11:19 AM

Russia as nuclear weapons if you start bombing Russia it won't take a couple decades, but a couple hours before the Russian terrorists attacks.

Also there is already American terrorist attacks, it's called bombing 7 different Muslim Countries for the past who knows how many years.

Post edited. ~Amethyst Rose

Dalcourt
July 31st, 2017, 11:32 AM
Because we fight against them centuries. Its about until recently when our governments are full of pussies who are not willing to defend our existence.

Posts merged. Please use the multiquote button instead of posting consecutively. ~Amethyst Rose

So when did your country exactly fight against Muslims and when did it stop. Sorry, don't know anything about the history of Finland so I would really like you to explain to me further.

And I'm sure he will go to court for the murder he committed and worse than being sent to prison in Germany (which wouldn't even so bad for him) he will be sent to his home country.
He is at least one of the few so called terrorist who survived his doing most others where shot by the police anyway.

Porpoise101
July 31st, 2017, 06:51 PM
Muslim communities never warn authorities. They dont give up their own.
Being muslim means being terrorist.
Difference between radical muslims and modearte muslims is that radical muslims want to kill you. While Moderate muslims dont want to kill you but they want that radical muslims do it for them.Here is what I was referring to earlier: UK authorities warned by community (https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/24/libyans-in-uk-warned-about-manchester-radicalisation-for-years)

As for the US, the Heritage Foundation, which collects and analyzes data on prevented attacks had this to say about Muslim communities:Members of the Muslim community have also proved integral in thwarting terrorist attacks both through community resistance to radicalization and unsolicited tips to law enforcement in reporting suspicious activity and behavior. Both government outreach efforts and the vigilance of Muslim communities against terrorism have proven vital in protecting the U.S.; however, more must be done to enhance mutual trust and partnerships between government, intelligence, and law enforcement and Muslim communities. - Source (http://www.heritage.org/terrorism/report/fifty-terror-plots-foiled-911-the-homegrown-threat-and-the-long-war-terrorism)

Just this alone proves your 'never' statement wrong. You might just want to rethink your position.

Only way to protect west is to banish muslims from west and if they refuce to go away to their shitholes then we can always eradicate them from face of earth.
100000 muslims impaled near Big Ben and Champs Elysee and White house and other locations like that would send strong message to get out of west and go back to shithole countries.
Obviously this is quite radical idea and many people would find it hard to digest. But we live in world where certain groups respect only power. Then is power is language they speak.... You got my point.
This is how your proposal sounds right now
Only way to protect our homeland is to banish [insert group here] and if they refuse to go away we can always eradicate them from the face of the earthLook the reason that we don't advocate for ethnic cleansing (or at least mass deportations) is because that would irrevocably change the nature of our societies. In a doomed effort to save a society, all you will do is destroy it. Look at any number of countries which have followed a path like this one. They either bear the shame of the past or bear the shame of delusion about it. There are many more nuanced approaches to solving the 'terror issue', but before you can come to a solution you have to understand the nature of the problem. And it is not an issue caused by those at the bottom, the normal people. Rather it is one that is caused by those who wield power across the world. Deal with it on that stage, and not by bloodying the streets.