PDA

View Full Version : SC Racist Crime Spree

PlasmaHam
July 28th, 2017, 03:18 PM
http://www.wistv.com/story/35988511/live-two-suspects-in-custody-in-robberies-alleged-kidnappings-near-off-campus-student-housing-apprehended
Richland County Sheriff’s Department says three teens have been arrested in a crime spree that was escalating from a delivery robbery to armed robberies to a near sexual assault. And the victims were targeted because of their race, according to Sheriff Leon Lott.

“This was a crime spree. They would not have stopped,” Lott said. “They made a statement that they did not like white people and they were only going to rob white people.”

Lott says one of the victims, who was African American, was released from the suspects when they found out she was not white.

Jordan, the only victim who spoke at the press conference, said she was returning home to her apartment at The Village Apartments on Southern Drive from work on July 26 around 12:15 a.m. when a group of three black males pushed her to the ground and placed a gun to her head.

It was at that point, according to the incident report, one of the men told the victim she was going to be used for sex at his “auntie’s” house, but the victim found a way to escape by jumping out of her moving vehicle on Blair Road.
Where are the cries of "rape culture"?
Where are the cries of "racism"?
Where are the cries of "privilege"?
Where is the outrage of the feminists?
Where is the outrage of those who champion "social justice"?

There are none, of course. Now imagine if the races were reversed. Then tell me the outrage over this wouldn't be different...

ShineintheDark
July 29th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Of course it'sd a terrible situation and of course the fact that peopkle are targetted for being white is just as bad as if they were black. Of course the rape is a terrible thing and we all wish it would end. I really see no point in this thread other than to try and scrape some sort of percieved moral highground.

PlasmaHam
July 29th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Of course it'sd a terrible situation and of course the fact that peopkle are targetted for being white is just as bad as if they were black. Of course the rape is a terrible thing and we all wish it would end. I really see no point in this thread other than to try and scrape some sort of percieved moral highground.
The purpose of this thread is to highlight racism. Can you honestly tell me with a straight face that you would question the reason for this thread if the roles were reversed?

Porpoise101
July 29th, 2017, 07:00 PM
There are plenty of under-reported crimes committed by your traditional "white conservative" type that you seem to think is an over hyped scapegoat. Personally, the reason I do not see this story taking off is because no one was killed. You have to have a murder or a big crime (riots, large robbery) to get any sort of national attention.

In the true centrist's fashion, I will be one to say that incidents on both sides aught to be highlighted and condemned in the harshest way. People have got to see that our levels of candor and peace between races and political groups have gotten to new lows recently. Otherwise we will not be aware of the violence until it is too late...

Likely the crimes IMO were motivated by a mixture of opportunism, economic and racial tensions, and a poor character.

Dalcourt
July 29th, 2017, 08:10 PM
http://www.wistv.com/story/35988511/live-two-suspects-in-custody-in-robberies-alleged-kidnappings-near-off-campus-student-housing-apprehended

Where are the cries of "rape culture"?
Where are the cries of "racism"?
Where are the cries of "privilege"?
Where is the outrage of the feminists?
Where is the outrage of those who champion "social justice"?

There are none, of course. Now imagine if the races were reversed. Then tell me the outrage over this wouldn't be different...

Well I always wonder, too.
So my answer is...it's the Whites don't care.. I mean who says they aren't allowed to be outraged? Who says they couldn't go out in the streets to protest?

So seems to me Whites just have become lazy and egotistic.They have the as long as it wasn't me I don't care attitude. They seem to have no connection to their fellow brothers and sisters. They don't care to stand up for each other.

The reason as a non white I don't know, you have to tell me. I would say they are too comfortable and cozy in their little life to go out into the streets and risk being hurt and arrested busy he police while demanding justice for a stranger.
But that's just my guess...as I couldn't know.

So gather your friends. Paint some signs with them and then go out to protest the injustice done to your brothers and sisters. There's always one brave Rosa Parks that has to start so the others will follow.

PlasmaHam
July 30th, 2017, 09:21 AM
So seems to me Whites just have become lazy and egotistic.They have the as long as it wasn't me I don't care attitude. They seem to have no connection to their fellow brothers and sisters. They don't care to stand up for each other.

For blacks to be such a noble and loving race, they sure seem to love killing eachother. At least us egotistical lazy whites aren't committing genocide against ourselves.

The reason as a non white I don't know, you have to tell me. I would say they are too comfortable and cozy in their little life to go out into the streets and risk being hurt and arrested busy he police while demanding justice for a stranger.
But that's just my guess...as I couldn't know.
Let me ask the 75% white military personel and police officers whether or not they feel too privileged and lazy to go die for a stranger. Guess what, they aren't.

Dalcourt
July 30th, 2017, 09:36 AM
For blacks to be such a noble and loving race, they sure seem to love killing eachother. At least us egotistical lazy whites aren't committing genocide against ourselves.

Glad to hear no white person ever has killed another of their race, congratulations on that...

Let me ask the 75% white military personel and police officers whether or not they feel too privileged and lazy to go die for a stranger. Guess what, they aren't.

We are talking about the ordinary citizens here who are obviously rather sit in front of their computers whining about how unfair the world is but who are too lazy and coward to go out and do something.

So I say to you again feel free to gather your friends, paint your signs and protest the unfairness of racism against white people out in the streets.

So why are you still here trying to provoke me in the safety and anonymity of the internet instead of marching to Washington to make politicans give you your civil rights??

ShineintheDark
July 30th, 2017, 11:26 AM
For blacks to be such a noble and loving race, they sure seem to love killing eachother.
Blacks are statistically killed more by blacks.
Same goes for whites on whites, Indians on Indians, Hispanics on Hispanics. By trying to use that as a point against black people you're mainly just ignoring that white people are equally likely to kill each other as black people are.

Flapjack
July 30th, 2017, 11:30 AM
Please don't lump me in with 'us whites' xD You say this as if the amount of melanin in your skin makes you better xD

DriveAlive
July 30th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Please don't lump me in with 'us whites' xD You say this as if the amount of melanin in your skin makes you better xD

Of course it makes you better! I am dangerously pale.

Babs
July 30th, 2017, 05:53 PM
this thread reminds me of a post phuckphace (rip) made a little while back.

I like how hypocrisy is now a bigger sin than actually doing fucked up things

the act itself doesn't matter no matter how gross it is, you just better not get caught doing it after you hate on it.

the post goes on from there but that's the important part. it's a point that i actually think about a lot.

like, we get it, SJWs are annoying, 99% of people agree with that. but ever since reading that post i can't help but notice when people are fake-outraged about a crime just so they can say "checkmate." no one cares about partisan bullshit, stfu.

PlasmaHam
July 30th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Blacks are statistically killed more by blacks.
Same goes for whites on whites, Indians on Indians, Hispanics on Hispanics. By trying to use that as a point against black people you're mainly just ignoring that white people are equally likely to kill each other as black people are.
Sure, but blacks are nearly 15% more likely to be killed by someone of the same race than other races in America. While you do have a point that in all races the majority of murders are done by those of the same race, there is a 15% less likelihood of same-race murders among whites, than that of blacks, so my point still stands.

Why did you quote me? Peanut was the one who brought up whites being lazy and egotistical. And I doubt I have more melanin than you, so I am assuming you accidentally quoted me instead of Peanut, otherwise your post makes no sense.

Honestly, Peanut's post is rather racist. If I said what Peanut said about black people, the post would deleted within 30 min by the mods. Ironically, his post is a perfect example of how we as a society let racism against whites slide while having a panic attack any time someone say a 6-letter word that starts with an N.
like, we get it, SJWs are annoying, 99% of people agree with that. but ever since reading that post i can't help but notice when people are fake-outraged about a crime just so they can say "checkmate." no one cares about partisan bullshit, stfu.
I understand your position, really I do. In reality, I purposely did fake outrage to show people what SJW outrage looks like when you don't agree with it. You constantly see fake outrage over black racism; I just wanted to show people how ridiculous it really is. Maybe I went too low, idk, but it has brought up an interesting discussion of racial hypocrisy non-the-less.

Dalcourt
July 30th, 2017, 09:08 PM
PlasmaHam so you feel my reasons why there is no outcry are wrong. So what do YOU think then why not other white person ever cares when stuff happens to white people?

There are always people like you whining that it is all so racist and mean but why aren't you all going out and protest it then?

I feel it is due to the fact that whites don't see each other as one group and therfore never feel the need to stand up for each other.
You feel that my view is racist. Well as I said this is just an idea not only I but a lot of colored have on this matter. The opinion here is: why should they get out protesting stuff when they get everything they want anyway....sure it is a prejudice people formed over the centuries seeing how white culture works.

Therefore kindly get rid off this prejudice for me heren Explain to me why there are no protests. I mean groups of whites did a lot of protesting when they removed those civil war statues here but nobody really says a word when real people are harmed in anyway.

I always wonder about it but never got an answer from any white person not even my own family. So if you say it's not because you are too lazy or donít care(as I'm sure is the reason in my family) the please tell me why you are not protesting it.

Oh and PlasmaHam I never said white people are lazy or anything in general as you try to say here. I just said I feel they are to lazy to stand up and protest. In addition I asked you several times for your reason why there are no protests. You failed to produce an answer just talked about cops and soldiers as if you haven't had read my post at all. So why?

PlasmaHam
July 30th, 2017, 09:14 PM
PlasmaHam so you feel my reasons why there is no outcry are wrong. So what do YOU think then why not other white person ever cares when stuff happens to white people?

There are always people like you whining that it is all so racist and mean but why aren't you all going out and protest it then?

I feel it is due to the fact that whites don't see each other as one group and therfore never feel the need to stand up for each other.
You feel that my view is racist. Well as I said this is just an idea not only I but a lot of colored have on this matter. The opinion here is: why should they get out protesting stuff when they get everything they want anyway....sure it is a prejudice people formed over the centuries seeing how white culture works.

Therefore kindly get rid off this prejudice for me heren Explain to me why there are no protests. I mean groups of whites did a lot of protesting when they removed those civil war statues here but nobody really says a word when real people are harmed in anyway.

I always wonder about it but never got an answer from any white person not even my own family. So if you say it's not because you are too lazy or donít care(as I'm sure is the reason in my family) the please tell me why you are not protesting
Whites don't protest because they lack the victim mentality so prevalent in blacks. We don't blame society for our failures and troubles, we own up to them. That is why whites don't protest.

Dalcourt
July 30th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Whites don't protest because they lack the victim mentality so prevalent in blacks. We don't blame society for our failures and troubles, we own up to them. That is why whites don't protest.

But the whole post you started was whining about the unfairness of the world. How there is so many reverse racism. How nobody cares when whites are treated unfairly.

You clearly said thisin your first post and in your answers to me and Flapjack

The white race is the victim here since nobody cares for the rights of them. You are the victim here since nobody deletes my racist posts.

So please give me an answer that makes a lil more sense.

Or well rather forget it since you failed to give me a real answer to any answer to explain your worldviews on any thread.
I only get repetitions of decades old prejudices and it's getting old.

The whole purpose of producing such a thread is just provoking others and starting useless fights. So I really would want a mod to remove the whole thread.

Just JT
July 30th, 2017, 09:44 PM

Sounds like your almost implyimg that because whites don't protest as blacks do, white people dont have a mantality that's as "demeaning" or less "educated" or something than white people. Idk, just seems....wrong....

PlasmaHam
July 30th, 2017, 09:54 PM
But the whole post you started was whining about the unfairness of the world. How there is so many reverse racism. How nobody cares when whites are treated unfairly.

Okay, so I was ranting about something I don't like. Your point?

You clearly said thisin your first post and in your answers to me and Flapjack

The white race is the victim here since nobody cares for the rights of them. You are the victim here since nobody deletes my racist posts.

So please give me an answer that makes a lil more sense.

There is social injustice, sure, but there is no legal injustice. As long as these crooks get sentenced for their crime fairly, that is all that matters.

I only get repetitions of decades old prejudices and it's getting old.Lol, so now I am the racist :rolleyes:

Amethyst Rose
July 30th, 2017, 09:55 PM
This thread isn't yielding any productive discussion and is only serving as a means to cause flaming. :locked: