PDA

View Full Version : Walking in the rain

Beachgirl16
July 27th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Does anyone else like walking outside in the rain? If so, do you like to go with clothes or nude? Personally I prefer nude because it seems peaceful and natural. Anyone else?

Tom_theflash
July 27th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Never, i think it's not a good idea especially in winter lmao. Maybe in summer..i'll do it :D

Just JT
July 27th, 2017, 06:09 PM
I love to run in the rain. It's kinda like working up a sweat and getting a cool shower at the same time

I'd do it nude to, but I'd be arrested where I live. But I've gone nude hiking, and in the rain. It's pretty cool, I liked it. But all the rain runs into your hiking shoes

Dalcourt
July 27th, 2017, 06:42 PM
If it's a light rain it's fine and sometimes I really like it.
But usually when it rains here it's quite heavy rainfalls so earlier this week I got totally soaked walking home from work. That wasn't fun at all.

And nude? Might be a good idea to avoid wet clothes but since I'm living in the city I don't think it would be a good idea.

Cody_O
July 28th, 2017, 05:08 AM
I love to walk and run in the rain, the air smells so different when its raining.
Never done it nude :) I don't want to be arrested!

Claire Asteroid
July 28th, 2017, 10:09 AM
I like it when it's really heavy rain in summer, it's good to walk in for a little bit then. I once went out naked in the rain when I was about 11 but I don't now.

lliam
July 28th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Cross-country and aquathlon trainings happened to be taking place in the rain now and then. In winter it's unbearable, during summer rain is often welcome.

During a slight summer rain, I like to go swimming and a walk on a beach arm in arm with my girlfriend also has something I won't miss to expierence.

Naked, I've never done this. But since I only wore swimming trunks several times walking through rain, I was probably "semi-nude" or such.

Coolteenboy
July 28th, 2017, 11:33 AM
Depends on my mood. Sometimes rain, storms, darkness, can be relaxing. Other times, its just annoying!
Once my bf and me decded to go naked for a walk in a terrential downpour. (no one else home, very secluded area, and summerso it was warm)

It was amazing! We walked, and laughed, and hugged, and kissed. It was a totally phenomenal bonding time!!!

Macks
July 28th, 2017, 10:55 PM
I love walking in the rain. I usually wear clothes because it makes me feel like I'm in a movie or something.

Beachgirl16
July 30th, 2017, 11:27 AM
I love walking in the rain. I usually wear clothes because it makes me feel like I'm in a movie or something.

What about it makes you feel like your in a movie? Just curious

Macks
July 31st, 2017, 08:30 PM
What about it makes you feel like your in a movie? Just curious

I don't know, I guess the rain hitting my face as I walk and the gray gloomy sky just seems so cinematic to me.

pjones
August 4th, 2017, 12:43 PM
walking on the beach in the rain is great. can't do it nude tho.
i have been nude in the rain at home. at the end of the hurricane last year me and my brother took a nude rain shower and sometimes i will go stand nude in the rain. can get cold quickly

beachdude
August 15th, 2017, 08:54 PM
I like walking in the rain, but doing it naked might raise the attention of the local authorities, so yea, I do it on clothes! (secretly have done in naked at night tho, shhhh, don't tell anyone ;)

NewLeafsFan
August 18th, 2017, 12:43 AM
I like going for a drive in the rain so its peaceful and i don't get wet...lol

Cassius14
August 18th, 2017, 02:26 AM
I love walking in the rain and I like rain soundtracks :)

Diana2002
August 18th, 2017, 02:19 PM
I love walking it the rain in the summer time

noah.whynot
September 29th, 2017, 06:07 PM
I don't purposely go out to walk in the rain, but I don't mind doing it. I've never done it nude though, not sure where I'd do that.

Alisha_
September 29th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Rain is fun to walk in as long as it's not like really cold outside. Summer rain is so refreshing to walk in.

Not here
September 30th, 2017, 08:21 AM
I like walking or running in the rain. I also like to splash in the puddles. I still act like a kid sometimes. :whoops:

Cangirl
September 30th, 2017, 09:15 AM
I like walking or being outside in the rain too. But when its a warm summer rain and its not freezing cold out. Those are a lot better to be inside and watch outside. When its warm and raining i like the smell of the rain and hearing it and things like that. I love swimming in the rain too because its more rare that it happens so its fun when it does.

Brigje
September 30th, 2017, 09:51 AM
Walking and jogging in the rain can be fun during spring and summer, at first I think ďOh-noĒ but when I am over that, it can be an amazing feeling.

The same with an unexpected summer rain on the beach when the raindrops splash on my warm body. And, as the OP asked, it would be awesome when I would be nude, but that didnít happen to me yet.

Jake445
October 2nd, 2017, 02:49 PM
I love rain and I like walking in it to, except if it's ice rain.

Lotte-g
October 7th, 2017, 10:23 PM
I love it if it's warm but not when it's cold.

Nicki888
October 9th, 2017, 03:35 AM
I love rain but only when I am home

EthanK
October 16th, 2017, 05:39 AM
I do it with clothes on but now imma do it naked

benster
October 16th, 2017, 12:47 PM
I do it with clothes on but now imma do it naked

Dare you to 😜

Falcons_11
October 17th, 2017, 04:04 PM
I like walking in a light rain in summer wearing shorts and t shirt. I wouldn't do it when the weather is cold and rainy though.

Hamodyalot
October 24th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Yes we all so happy with rain and go walk outside but never nude

Princesa77
November 22nd, 2017, 07:20 PM
I try not to walk in the rain, but the dog needs to go walkies...and tonight's been blowing a hoolie

katie3
November 23rd, 2017, 12:53 AM
I love it when it's hot outside but I live in a big city so I prefer wearing clothes.

Sina-B
November 24th, 2017, 08:12 AM
I love rain but only when I am home

Yes, then rain is perfect.

ThereseFrei
November 24th, 2017, 09:44 AM
love it

sazzzo
November 28th, 2017, 07:31 AM
I like rain and the smell of rain. Except I don't like heavy rain when I'm on my way to school!

Barbara.
November 28th, 2017, 07:53 AM
I love the sound of rain hitting the roof while sleeping, so soothing.

Triple k
November 28th, 2017, 08:56 AM
I love the sound of rain hitting the roof while sleeping, so soothing.

I agree

Fritz
December 2nd, 2017, 11:09 PM
Living in seattle you get pretty used to walking in the rain. I dont mind walking in the rain, but i never want to get too wet, maybe i am fine with just getting my hair a little wet

Chaosphere
December 5th, 2017, 01:00 AM
Does anyone else like walking outside in the rain? If so, do you like to go with clothes or nude? Personally I prefer nude because it seems peaceful and natural. Anyone else?
Nude in the rain sounds so amazing! I wish I had the opportunity to try. I used to play in the rain all the time.

Lillynet
December 6th, 2017, 12:22 PM
Well sometiem when i feel sad i love to walk in the raind and feel the rain on my body ( with clothes ) and let raind hide my sadness

Sweeney05
January 16th, 2018, 12:22 AM
I like walking in the rain too. I like it with clothes on. I like the feeling of heavy damp clothes on me.

Anthony17
January 16th, 2018, 01:47 PM
Walking in the rain, when you're wearing the right clothes, is pretty peaceful.

Just Tim
January 17th, 2018, 01:46 AM
I like the feeling of heavy damp clothes on me.

Weirdo xD.

Sweeney05
January 17th, 2018, 01:48 AM
Weirdo xD.

I like being a weirdo. :-)

Just Tim
January 17th, 2018, 01:51 AM
I like being a weirdo. :-)

Hey, it's your life man xD.

CuteGuy889
January 20th, 2018, 12:02 PM
Me and my cousins used to run or sit in the rain...we were in our undies.

rohancool
January 20th, 2018, 12:20 PM
It's an amazing feeling being out in rain. Especially with clouds thundering, in screeching summer's heat while sitting in the lap of mother nature.

Shiny Moon
January 21st, 2018, 12:51 AM
I've done both and enjoy both, but only in summer. Do it on your winter and your ass will freeze :P

abc91
January 22nd, 2018, 10:51 AM
i go jogging in the rain shirtless... so people stare and whistle ha ha

HardCandyGirl
January 24th, 2018, 03:36 PM

Love it, nude, in the summer, but not in public. :yeah:

Tori101
March 12th, 2018, 11:32 PM
Not really. Its cold and annoying.

MikaylaP
March 15th, 2018, 12:23 PM
It's nice in the summertime and for some reason everything is fine if there is nothing you can do about it. Like one time walking home from school it poured and I knew I was going to look like i just jumped in a swimming pool. Once you accept the fact then u can actually just enjoy the rain and feel free.

imanopenbook
April 8th, 2018, 09:33 AM
If it's warm out I like it and don't mind it because I know that I can change when I get home. If its cold outside and I'm out for a while then I don't like it because of being cold and wet.

Sofiya02
April 11th, 2018, 11:23 AM
Nude feels natural and the wetness doesnít bother me at all. I like it. With clothes it could be a bit annoying but thatís the case most of the times. It doesnít matter much if Iím not wearing much.

Chrisbm
April 11th, 2018, 02:53 PM
Walking in the rain would be nice, but Vegas doesnít get that much rain

LucyCee
April 14th, 2018, 01:12 PM
On those rainy hot summer days its really fun just walking around. I've only done it in the nude once at night during a sleepover. Was fun tho.

Dezzy1
April 30th, 2018, 07:41 AM
Love walking in the rain. Have walked out at night with no clothes during a rainshower or thunderstorm a few times, LOVE the feel of the rain on my naked body!

Katie2003
June 10th, 2018, 02:42 PM
It's totally awesome, I have done it naked many times. Since my family are naturist/nudists I have had that opportunity while at resorts, as well as in our own back yard. One of my very favorite things in the warm weather is to either walk around naked or lay on the ground naked during a gentle rain. You have to be careful when it's pouring down and likely to be a thunderstorm though.

Jinglebottom
June 10th, 2018, 02:57 PM
One time I was walking to the shops and when I left it started pouring like crazy. It was a blessing, except that the things I bought got somewhat soaked.

Moriya
June 10th, 2018, 03:45 PM
I'd love to walk in the rain but never got a chance to due to school and a lack of recent rainfall

Pultost
June 15th, 2018, 08:35 AM
I love to walk in the rain if it's been a killer heat previously. If it's raining for the fifth time in a row, not so much. :P

MasonBA
June 21st, 2018, 08:04 PM
We'll swim in the rain as long as no lightning, and doing it nude is a lot more fun

Kieran2001
June 24th, 2018, 06:30 PM
We'll swim in the rain as long as no lightning, and doing it nude is a lot more fun

Do you swim nude?

Gumbo00
June 24th, 2018, 07:11 PM
As long as I ainít got anything I donít want wet itís fun, never nude

MasonBA
June 25th, 2018, 06:48 PM
Do you swim nude?

yeah we do

Xavier16
July 11th, 2018, 09:30 PM
yes, its so beautiful, especially the sound trickling down!

Croconaw
July 18th, 2018, 02:00 AM
No. I donít like rain.

awsomekid23
August 3rd, 2018, 03:21 AM
Hate rain

pinoyboy
August 4th, 2018, 01:41 PM
Yeah I'm cool with walking in the rain. I don't intentionally do it anymore these days but when I was a kid I used to take a bath in the rain. I don't carry an umbrella with me so usually I just let it happen and I'm probably already shirtless anyway so my only real concern is my phone and my wallet.

TristanM
August 5th, 2018, 05:20 PM
I walk in the rain sometimes but not nude because if you need to go to the bathroom Starbucks won't let you in.

Taylormade
August 11th, 2018, 05:22 AM
I love walking in the rain. It's really peaceful and I love the smell the rain makes in everything. It's also less crowded outside when the rain's coming down. I think it sounds fantastic to go out in the nude and walk in the rain, but I don't have anyplace I can do that without getting arrested or putting myself at risk.

Atlantis
August 11th, 2018, 06:48 AM
I really love walking in the rain. I love the sound of it.

Zachary G
August 11th, 2018, 07:19 AM
I love a good warm summer rain and walking in it both clothed and unclothed. There are woods on my granddads property and i go there to hangout and get naked sometimes and when it rains its the best feeling ever.

nickole999
August 18th, 2018, 09:58 AM

I would like to go nude but I am afraid to be arrested :D

marcxhk
September 4th, 2018, 11:47 AM
Tropical rain is not fun.

wallflower101
September 4th, 2018, 11:51 AM
I've ran in the rain before, fully clothed on tho.