PDA

View Full Version : Lads can you help me?

Mark499
March 2nd, 2014, 03:41 AM
Hi Guys. I'm Mark. My family have moved from Birmingham to Essex and I h8t my new school.

I feel a bit stupid posting this in the abuse section but it's how I feel.

I don't look good undressed but for PE at this school we have to be topless in the gym. All we r allowed to wear is shorts,which seems pervy. I get remarks cos I'm skinny and spotty

My dad has been up the school for me to tell them my problem, but the headmaster just said that's how it has always been at that school and most schools are the same, but back home in Birmingham you always had a tee shirt.

It's just an ordinary crappy school btw, comprehensive

I feel sick each time we have to go in the gym. We r allowed to wear tops outside.

Is it normal in Essex, not far from London to have to be topless for gym?

xandyx
March 2nd, 2014, 04:09 AM
I'm not from England but I don't think they'd ever do that here in St. Paul, Minnesota, USA. Well, especially since we're boys and girls in the same class. Well except for swimming section. But yeah, it does seem pervy.

Well it won't last forever.

ksdnfkfr
March 2nd, 2014, 04:28 AM
I'd have my dad write a complaint letter to whatever equals the board of education there. But it would be hard to get any changes made if he's the only one saying something. I'm sure in England they hold fast to ancient traditions. And yeah, pervy. Like when they used to make boys swim nude.

Philleeep
March 2nd, 2014, 06:04 AM
Hi Guys. I'm Mark. My family have moved from Birmingham to Essex and I h8t my new school.

I don't look good undressed but for PE at this school we have to be topless in the gym. All we r allowed to wear is shorts,which seems pervy. I get remarks cos I'm skinny and spotty

My dad has been up the school for me to tell them my problem, but the headmaster just said that's how it has always been at that school and most schools are the same, but back home in Birmingham you always had a tee shirt.

I feel sick each time we have to go in the gym. We r allowed to wear tops outside.

This isn't right. I don't know any school that does this and I'm from the UK too. I know people in Essex and they don't do it either. It's the only school to know to do it.

JamesSuperBoy
March 2nd, 2014, 06:36 AM

Not sure about Normal in Essex but it would not be usual - There must be a school board but as ever its hard to change things if you are the only one so maybe ask around and see what class mates think -

Hey and its not a stupid post so do not think it is - kinda why this board is here - so there.

Croconaw
March 2nd, 2014, 03:05 PM
That doesn't sound right. I just don't change for gym at all.

riverboy
March 2nd, 2014, 03:47 PM
In my pe class the only time we would ever go shirtless is if it was a basketball game. The shirts vs the shirtless. It does seem strange to be shirtless all the time.