PDA

View Full Version : Getting attached after intercourse?

PositiveVibes
July 27th, 2017, 10:28 AM
Hey. 18 yo dude...exactly as i said in the question...my guy friends think its weird but idk i feel like...every single time i get into a girl my mind just overthinks it like " you're inside her" and i look into her eyes and treat her like its a partner haha, falling almost in love post orgasm. is it just me haha

azurzg
July 27th, 2017, 11:33 AM
I'd say that makes you a good person... and I don't find anything wrong with that.

mick01
July 27th, 2017, 11:47 AM
Idk, I might think differently than azurzg. You didn't say "every time I get into my girlfriend" you said every time I get into "a" girl. You even said you treat her likes "its" a partner. I'm not judging you, but it sounds like it's kinda a hit and run to me. Forget about post-orgasm, how do you feel about her the next day?

CrypticBread2
July 27th, 2017, 11:50 PM
I believe it may have something to do with the hormone release afterwards that allows some men to feel attraction towards their partner after climax, and others to get bored after. I wouldn't say it's just you, but I think you're probably in the minority unfortunately.

PositiveVibes
July 28th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Idk, I might think differently than azurzg. You didn't say "every time I get into my girlfriend" you said every time I get into "a" girl. You even said you treat her likes "its" a partner. I'm not judging you, but it sounds like it's kinda a hit and run to me. Forget about post-orgasm, how do you feel about her the next day?

Yeah i get you. And well bro, i'm 18 and i'll admit, not many girls i've slept with have shown me the same feeling back. Maybe cause they're older girls who know what they want. Which is just a solid ******* lmao....haha i'll admit i have a FwB at the moment but with her it's like...i can see myself really liking her personality but the way she doesn't dig the intimate side of it is kinda..idk..it's harder for me i guess.

With most girls i do think about them next day but when they don't text back etc, i stop thinking about them.

jamie_n5
July 28th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Well call me old fashioned but I feel when you get to the point of intercourse it should be with someone you love or deeply care for. Intercourse is the most wonderful and close thing that two people can share with each other. That is why you get that feeling most likely because your mind and body are reacting to the deep feelings of love and romance.

Chaosphere
July 31st, 2017, 02:13 AM
Hey. 18 yo dude...exactly as i said in the question...my guy friends think its weird but idk i feel like...every single time i get into a girl my mind just overthinks it like " you're inside her" and i look into her eyes and treat her like its a partner haha, falling almost in love post orgasm. is it just me haha
It's normal. Plus immediately after orgasm your body is releasing hormones that stimulate loving and protective feelings.

mick01
July 31st, 2017, 08:14 AM
It's normal. Plus immediately after orgasm your body is releasing hormones that stimulate loving and protective feelings.

Hormones that stimulate loving and protective feelings? What is this hormone? Where did you learn this?

bojack
July 31st, 2017, 12:19 PM
Hormones that stimulate loving and protective feelings? What is this hormone? Where did you learn this?

I've heard this too actually. I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure the hormone is oxytocin. Its the same hormone released during childbirth to increase bonding between the mother and child

NewLeafsFan
August 1st, 2017, 01:49 AM
Most guys aren't in touch with their own emotional side. I think sex and post intercourse is a very emotional environment that you enter with your sexual partner.

Just JT
August 1st, 2017, 07:31 AM
I think it's a pretty normal thing to happen. I mean your being very intimate with someone right?

The difference is that your doing it with how many different girls. I think there might be a feeling of thatcause your "inside" her.

Sex should be a very personal and intimate thing that you should have that kinda feeling with that person. It's special. Shouldn't be casual. And even at 18 to have that feeling with every girl or something....

Anyways, I'm thinking your ur attraction is really something otherthat the girls your "inside" of.

Just my opinion.

Chaosphere
August 3rd, 2017, 12:24 AM
I've heard this too actually. I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure the hormone is oxytocin. Its the same hormone released during childbirth to increase bonding between the mother and child
This is essentially what I meant, as well as things like serotonin and dopamine, which foster happy and relaxed feelings in general. Thanks for the assist. :D