PDA

View Full Version : Question for girls, typically girls experience sexual turn on or get horny rarely?

gisaaanr
July 27th, 2017, 06:08 AM
Girls very rarely get aroused. Someone has to turn them on otherwise girls won't experience sexual arousal. If someone don't turn them on they will never experience sexual turn on. If someone don't touch them for 120 days they will not get horny in these 120 days. Girls don't wake up wet (morning wood). Girls don't experience morning wood as like guys. They don't experience sexual arousal/wetness everyday. Only when their boyfriend sexually arouse them then they experience sexual arousal?
Their sex drive - libido depends on their menstruation cycle. During period (5-7 days) their hormones fluctuate they why they rarely get horny and never experience sexual arousal. During this this time their sex drive become disappear. They get horny and experience sexual arousal only before their period. It is a general rule for them that they don't experience sexual struggle every day, their sexuality has a time to spark. It is not everyday thing, it's monthly thing and only sparks during certain time of the month.
I get this data from (girls). So my question is - is it girls sexual nature or it is typical female sexual nature?

EvaNL
July 27th, 2017, 08:46 AM
I suggest you ask your mom and dad to have The Talk with you.

Elysium
July 27th, 2017, 09:11 AM
Anecdotal evidence only lends itself to empirical generalizations. Female bodied people do not need other people to experience sexual arousal or pleasure. They can have sexual dreams, get aroused from visual stimuli, etc. But of course, since this is a human phenomenon, it varies widely from person to person. For some people it is an everyday thing. For others it's next to never.

It is true that the menstrual cycle can influence libido, but not necessarily as starkly as you're proposing.

gisaaanr
July 27th, 2017, 10:15 AM
I suggest you ask your mom and dad to have The Talk with you.

We are not that free. If we were free I wouldn't ask it on this forum. If you don't want to answer just ignore this post.

Anecdotal evidence only lends itself to empirical generalizations. Female bodied people do not need other people to experience sexual arousal or pleasure. They can have sexual dreams, get aroused from visual stimuli, etc. But of course, since this is a human phenomenon, it varies widely from person to person. For some people it is an everyday thing. For others it's next to never.

It is true that the menstrual cycle can influence libido, but not necessarily as starkly as you're proposing.

I never heard that girls get horny as like guys. Always heard that god gives girls much weaker sexual urge.

Posts merged and unnecessary comment removed. ~Elysium

bojack
July 27th, 2017, 10:23 AM
I'm a guy so this obviously isn't first hand experience, but I'm pretty sure none of that is true. Like girls get turned on just the same as guys, as far as I know. The belief that women need men to get turned on is a pretty wierd belief that is kinda just, I don't know, like, misogynistic to me

Elysium
July 27th, 2017, 10:56 AM
I never heard that girls get horny as like guys. Always heard that god gives girls much weaker sexual urge.
You've had a very different upbringing! Sure, women have different hormones that work differently, but no, the impression that women have weaker sexual urges is mostly if not entirely a social effect. Women have been systemically taught to repress and/or hide their sexual urges, so it seems like they have much less than they do. When we didn't know as much as we do now about STIs, this made a lot more sense - now it's just a little outdated :P