PDA

View Full Version : The ULTIMATE survey for girls

Dan_2004
July 27th, 2017, 12:39 AM
This survey includes masturbation, attraction to genders, experimenting, clothing and Race/Ethnicity. It looks massive but it's only 25 questions

1.Do you masturbate
2.How old are you?
3.Do you think many girls around your age masturbate?
4.Even if they act like they don't, do you think most teenage girls do?
5.Hoe many times a day/week do you do it?
6.What do you use to masturbate?
7.Have you ever "squirted during masturbation"?
8.Does anyone know that you masturbate?
9.If so, How did they find out?
10.Do many girls around your age see it as wrong or taboo?

11.What turns you on in a guy/girl?
12.What turns you off in a guy/girl?
12.What body pat are you most attracted to in a guy/girl?
13.Are you straight, Lesbian Or Bi?
14.When did you decide on your sexuality?
15.What made you want to be a certain sexuality, or have you always had that mindet?

16.Have you experience experimented with another girl?
17.Have you ever compared your boobs with another girl?
18.Have you ever touched or seen another girls boob?

19.What sort of clothes do you like to wear when going out?
20.What sort of clothes do you wear if you are home alone?
21.What sort of clothes do you wear when you have a friend come over?

22.Which Race or Ethnicity are you?
23.Which Race or Ethnicity are you attracted to the most?
24.If you could be any Race or Ethnicity what would it be?
25.The End

Beachgirl16
July 27th, 2017, 04:24 PM
1.Do you masturbate. Yes
2.How old are you? 16
3.Do you think many girls around your age masturbate? Yes
4.Even if they act like they don't, do you think most teenage girls do? Most definitely
5.Hoe many times a day/week do you do it? Twice or four times a day so like 14 to 28 times a week
6.What do you use to masturbate? Fingers, brush, cucumber
7.Have you ever "squirted during masturbation"? Yea
8.Does anyone know that you masturbate? My sis
9.If so, How did they find out? She saw me doing it and wanted to learn
10.Do many girls around your age see it as wrong or taboo? Idk

11.What turns you on in a guy/girl? Personality and laugh
12.What turns you off in a guy/girl? Bragging about size and weight
12.What body pat are you most attracted to in a guy/girl? Guy would be absolutely girl would be the girly part between the legs
13.Are you straight, Lesbian Or Bi? Bi
14.When did you decide on your sexuality? Idk
15.What made you want to be a certain sexuality, or have you always had that mindet? Idk

16.Have you experience experimented with another girl? Yes
17.Have you ever compared your boobs with another girl? Yep
18.Have you ever touched or seen another girls boob? Definitely

19.What sort of clothes do you like to wear when going out? Nice ones lol
20.What sort of clothes do you wear if you are home alone? Skimpy clothes or none
21.What sort of clothes do you wear when you have a friend come over? Same as above

22.Which Race or Ethnicity are you? White
23.Which Race or Ethnicity are you attracted to the most? Doesn't matter
24.If you could be any Race or Ethnicity what would it be? I wanna be me

ChloeF
July 27th, 2017, 04:41 PM
The search function will provide answers to pretty much everything you're asking.

shamrockgirl02
August 10th, 2017, 12:45 AM
1.Do you masturbate? Of course
2.How old are you? 15
3.Do you think many girls around your age masturbate? Yes
4.Even if they act like they don't, do you think most teenage girls do? Yes. I think at least 90% of Teen girls finger themselves
5.Hoe many times a day/week do you do it? 4-5 times a day, so 28-35 times a week, I guess
6.What do you use to masturbate? Fingers, phone, Xbox/PlayStation controller, dildos/vibrators, random phallic shaped objects or objects that vibrate
7.Have you ever "squirted during masturbation"? Oh yeah :O
8.Does anyone know that you masturbate? Yup, loads of people
9.If so, How did they find out? People like my family have accidentally walked in on me in the middle of fucking myself, and people like friends know I masturbate because sex and masturbation are frequent topics of discussion between us, and I'm very open and unashamed about my masturbation habits. And of course others just assume I do it because I'm a loudmouth, dirty minded teenage girl
10.Do many girls around your age see it as wrong or taboo? Yes, unfortunately, some girls think touching your clitoris/vulva is wrong or " dirty", but I think more and more girls (and guys) are learning that it's perfectly healthy and natural. In fact, two different girls in my group of friends thought it was shameful, and we were able to change their minds

11.What turns you on in a guy/girl? Some confidence (not arrogance), sense of humor, musical/artistic ability or appreciation, smart, open minded, nice/sweet, and oddly enough, shyness
12.What turns you off in a guy/girl? Arrogance, prejudice, inability to lighten up when it's appropriate, general rudeness, poor hygiene, and prejudice (I know I said that twice, but it really turns me off. Like Death Valley in my lady parts lol)
12.What body pat are you most attracted to in a guy/girl? In both: eyes, hair, smile, butt :)
In girls: titties (duh!), tummy, legs, feet, and of course, the pussy and clit
In boys: arms, chest/pecs, thighs somewhat, facial hair, hands for some reason, abs, and of course, the cock and balls
14.When did you decide on your sexuality? It's not at all something I "decided", I just always had crushes on boys and girls when I was a little kid, and around the time I was in 4th grade, I heard the term " bisexual", asked my big sister what it meant, and once I heard her answer I was like "that's me!"
15.What made you want to be a certain sexuality, or have you always had that mindet? Not something I necessarily "wanted to be", just something I've always been (see above)

16.Have you experience experimented with another girl? Yes, quite a bit
17.Have you ever compared your boobs with another girl? Yes
18.Have you ever touched or seen another girls boob? Yes to both

19.What sort of clothes do you like to wear when going out? Sometimes stuff from stores like Aeropostale or Hollister, sometimes band shirts/clothing, or even stuff from Hot Topic. I can say that I almost always go out in a skirt, leggings/yoga pants, or shorts
20.What sort of clothes do you wear if you are home alone? Tanktop, t-shirt, or just a bra for a top. For bottoms, it's usually just panties as I typically have a top on and like to " Donald Duck" it. Other times it's either leggings/yoga pants or like short gym or volleyball shorts, or like Soffe shorts
21.What sort of clothes do you wear when you have a friend come over? Depends on the friend; usually it's the same as the above answer, unless it's a newer friend or a boy, especially one I'm trying to impress

22.Which Race or Ethnicity are you? Irish
23.Which Race or Ethnicity are you attracted to the most? I don't really have a preference, I'm still really young and relatively new to dating, I like to sample from everything on the Race platter. For the record though, I've been with white guys and Latino guys the most, with Black guys second, and Asians third.
24.If you could be any Race or Ethnicity what would it be? Irish
25.The End

chirishlassie731
August 22nd, 2017, 09:30 PM
1.Do you masturbate? Yup
2.How old are you? 14
3.Do you think many girls around your age masturbate? Yeah
4.Even if they act like they don't, do you think most teenage girls do? For sure
5.Hoe many times a day/week do you do it? Four times daily, twenty-eight times weekly
6.What do you use to masturbate? Fingers, sex toys, hair brush, markers, the bed post, shower head, some other things
7.Have you ever "squirted during masturbation"? Oh lord yes
8.Does anyone know that you masturbate? Yup
9.If so, How did they find out? Either walking in the room and catching me in the act or they heard me admit to it, I'm not too private or shy about it with my friends & family
10.Do many girls around your age see it as wrong or taboo? I'm sure plenty girls my age think it's terrible to even touch their pussies aside from cleaning it. Fortunately I don't really know them.

11.What turns you on in a guy/girl? Creative, funny, smart, athletic, a little bit of timidness, tolerance, niceness, knowing the time to be silly and the time to be serious
12.What turns you off in a guy/girl? Intolerance, being full of themself, ignorance, being a "wet blanket", being an asshole, being overly obnoxious
12.What body pat are you most attracted to in a guy/girl? If I have to choose one each, then a girl's ass (don't care the size) and well a boy's penis (same). If I can choose one sexy part of both sexes, I've always loved a toned/muscular tummy
14.When did you decide on your sexuality? I've always been attracted to boys and girls
15.What made you want to be a certain sexuality, or have you always had that mindet? Well I thought boys were so cute and girls were really really pretty... yeah I've always been bisexual

16.Have you experience experimented with another girl? Yup
17.Have you ever compared your boobs with another girl? Plenty of times
18.Have you ever touched or seen another girls boob? Yeah lots of girls have shown me their tits

19.What sort of clothes do you like to wear when going out? Clothes that look pretty nice but aren't super expensive. I'll never wear sleeves unless they're on a jacket\hoodie. Otherwise it's halters, t-shirts, fancy tank tops, crop tops, all that. Right now I only wear short skirts and skirts out. And I have millions of shoes, sneakers, sandals, ballerina shoes, uggs, boots, heels... I could go on forever, I love my shoes!
20.What sort of clothes do you wear if you are home alone? If I'm all alone in the house them I'm pretty much only going to be wearing socks :) . If I'm cold I'll throw on yoga pants, a cami, maybe just a bra, and sometimes if it's really chilly a hoodie
21.What sort of clothes do you wear when you have a friend come over? I still keep it minimal: panties, yoga pants, and a t-shirt, hoodie, or bra

22.Which Race or Ethnicity are you? Irish
23.Which Race or Ethnicity are you attracted to the most? Irish Polish Puerto Rican Japanese
24.If you could be any Race or Ethnicity what would it be? I don't really care, the only thing I can think of is any race with darker skin so I wouldn't sunburn so easily
25.The End

jen698
August 25th, 2017, 02:53 PM
1.Do you masturbate yes
2.How old are you? 19
3.Do you think many girls around your age masturbate? yes
4.Even if they act like they don't, do you think most teenage girls do? yes
5.Hoe many times a day/week do you do it? 3 or more a day
6.What do you use to masturbate? finger toys
7.Have you ever "squirted during masturbation"? yes
8.Does anyone know that you masturbate? yes
9.If so, How did they find out? walked in on me
10.Do many girls around your age see it as wrong or taboo? no

11.What turns you on in a guy/girl? sense of humor smart good looking
12.What turns you off in a guy/girl? being a asshole poor hygiene
12.What body pat are you most attracted to in a guy/girl? but face chest
13.Are you straight, Lesbian Or Bi? bi
14.When did you decide on your sexuality? 12
15.What made you want to be a certain sexuality, or have you always had that mindet? had mindset

16.Have you experience experimented with another girl? yes
17.Have you ever compared your boobs with another girl? yes
18.Have you ever touched or seen another girls boob? yes

19.What sort of clothes do you like to wear when going out? t shirts tank tops dresses skirts
20.What sort of clothes do you wear if you are home alone? t shirt pants and sometimes nothing
21.What sort of clothes do you wear when you have a friend come over? t shirts pants

22.Which Race or Ethnicity are you? white
23.Which Race or Ethnicity are you attracted to the most? dont matter to me
24.If you could be any Race or Ethnicity what would it be? i guess white
25.The End