PDA

View Full Version : Weird question about ejaculating

Oblivio
July 27th, 2017, 12:00 AM
Ok so this might seem like a weird question, but here goes:

When I ejaculate, usually it shoots really far and it's a lot of liquid, but sometimes it seems that it might be partially urine...

Does this happen to anyone and has anyone found a way to avoid this?

Vermilion
July 27th, 2017, 12:02 AM
It's most likely fluid from the prostate gland. Not urine. And not really anyway to stop it

Second Chance
July 27th, 2017, 12:04 AM
Are you sure that part of what you are ejaculating is urine?

It is totally normal to shoot far and to have watery cum especially if you are new to ejaculating. I would not worry about your cum shooting far or it being mostly liquid.

If you are sure you are ejaculating urine along with cum, then you might have a small problem with the valve that regulates cum/urine flow in your penis. Just make sure you actually have urine with your cum because sometimes cum can be all sorts of colors. Also, if you just started ejaculating recently, then give it some time because your body might be getting used to your penis shooting out things other than urine.

Dan_2004
July 27th, 2017, 12:10 AM
When I was new to ejactulation I too shot far and had liquidy runny cum, it probably isn't urine ...your semen just isn't white and thick yet because when you are new to masturbation it will seem like it is urine and it's too liquids but don't worry, that's just your prostate being new to it...by the time you have went through puberty it will probably be fine

Check if it is urine though because that is a rare case to have a faulty valve

Oblivio
July 27th, 2017, 12:22 AM
Yeah for some background I've been jacking off regularly for probably around 3-4 years. I've always came a lot but lately I've been noticing a lot of watery-ness.

Sere
July 27th, 2017, 12:26 AM
Yeah for some background I've been jacking off regularly for probably around 3-4 years. I've always came a lot but lately I've been noticing a lot of watery-ness.

Could just be bodily changes from what you eat or drink, tho as I always say, I'm not a doctor...

Jonnieboy909
July 27th, 2017, 01:13 AM
Mine normally shoots really far and I have some watery fluid too

robertd2001
July 27th, 2017, 03:44 AM
If I go for a few days without jerking, then when I finally do my cum is a little thicker than normal and almost yellowish even though im sure it's not urine

Hermes
July 27th, 2017, 04:39 AM
Have you been edging, i.,e. getting close to orgasm and then staying there for quite a while before finally cumming, for example by getting close multiple times and backing off a little each time?

My experience is that tends to make for more, and thinner cum in which the white colour seems to be more diluted and that tends to shoot further.

pauly
July 27th, 2017, 10:02 AM
I don't find it hard to tell the difference between an ejaculation and urine. The two don't seem to be connected. But I know that I often need to urinate either before or after masturbating which might have something to do with your problem. In other words your body doesn't know which it wants to do more urgently and so it tries to do both at the same time.
I hope that makes sense.

DeadpoolismyBuddy
July 27th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Semen can have traces of urine in it which is normal (if you want google it)

jamie_n5
July 28th, 2017, 02:31 PM
Guys can have many different ways they ejaculate. Some shoot. Some dribble and the amount of cum can vary also from a few dribbles to a large amount. So what ever you ejaculate is normal for you. If you have any real concerns then it would be a good question for your doctor.

garfield221
July 28th, 2017, 07:22 PM
well it can be pee, i can shoot pee while im jerking off, you have to smell it to see what it is... If it smell like pee then its pee, if it smells like other thing may be pre cum

elmoc
July 29th, 2017, 12:34 PM
Dr Dad's explanation is that guys have two urinary tract valves. One is on the bladder side of prostate, & the other is on the urethra side of the prostate. (Girls have one valve). When you pee, both valves open. When you ejaculate, the bladder valve is supposed to stay closed, so that the semen goes out of the penis, not inside the bladder. When you first star ejaculating, the bladder valve sometimes stays open, but will learn to close as you mature. He said it is not unusual for some early puberty guys to have the bladder valve open a bit, which can cause pee to come out for a while, until your system matures a bit more.

The easiest way to tell if it is urine or clear semen is to simply smell it. If you use the Kleenex method, that would make it easier to decide.

Bottom line: it could be urine, & if it is, you are normal. It will stop as your prostate valves mature more.

I hope this helps. It's your penis, enjoy it!

Blackwell2003
July 29th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Ok so this might seem like a weird question, but here goes:

When I ejaculate, usually it shoots really far and it's a lot of liquid, but sometimes it seems that it might be partially urine...

Does this happen to anyone and has anyone found a way to avoid this?

This has happened to me once!

Falcons_11
July 29th, 2017, 05:23 PM
well it can be pee, i can shoot pee while im jerking off, you have to smell it to see what it is... If it smell like pee then its pee, if it smells like other thing may be pre cum

This happens to me but rarely. I haven't given it that much thought when it did happen.

Chaosphere
July 31st, 2017, 02:18 AM
Are you sure that part of what you are ejaculating is urine?

It is totally normal to shoot far and to have watery cum especially if you are new to ejaculating. I would not worry about your cum shooting far or it being mostly liquid.

If you are sure you are ejaculating urine along with cum, then you might have a small problem with the valve that regulates cum/urine flow in your penis. Just make sure you actually have urine with your cum because sometimes cum can be all sorts of colors. Also, if you just started ejaculating recently, then give it some time because your body might be getting used to your penis shooting out things other than urine.
This is accurate. Your body has a muscular contraction that shuts off the bladder during ejaculation so it's virtually impossible to urinate during orgasm. It's probably built up fluid from the prostate, built up pre-cum, or there's just not a lot of sperm in your semen yet. Give it time.

garfield221
July 31st, 2017, 10:52 AM
This is accurate. Your body has a muscular contraction that shuts off the bladder during ejaculation so it's virtually impossible to urinate during orgasm. It's probably built up fluid from the prostate, built up pre-cum, or there's just not a lot of sperm in your semen yet. Give it time.

Itīs not impossible I can do it

JohnC
July 31st, 2017, 11:31 AM
Dr Dad's explanation is that guys have two urinary tract valves. One is on the bladder side of prostate, & the other is on the urethra side of the prostate. (Girls have one valve). When you pee, both valves open. When you ejaculate, the bladder valve is supposed to stay closed, so that the semen goes out of the penis, not inside the bladder. When you first star ejaculating, the bladder valve sometimes stays open, but will learn to close as you mature. He said it is not unusual for some early puberty guys to have the bladder valve open a bit, which can cause pee to come out for a while, until your system matures a bit more.

The easiest way to tell if it is urine or clear semen is to simply smell it. If you use the Kleenex method, that would make it easier to decide.

Bottom line: it could be urine, & if it is, you are normal. It will stop as your prostate valves mature more.

I hope this helps. It's your penis, enjoy it!

Great information. I did not know this. This might explain some stuff.

Chaosphere
August 3rd, 2017, 12:26 AM
Itīs not impossible I can do it
That's why I said virtually impossible. Apparently age and physical maturity rate can affect that bodily function too. I don't know what stage of puberty you're in, but your ability to do that will probably change with time.

Shamal
August 3rd, 2017, 02:49 AM
nothing you can do about it really but its normal

Hermes
August 3rd, 2017, 06:10 AM

So that links into the thing about not being able to pee with an erection, except of course that often one can pee with an erection. What can happen is immediately after cumming feeling the need to pee and finding it is not immediately possible to pee but becomes possible a minute or two later. Also, after cumming one goes soft in a similar amount of time giving the impression that the two are linked.

What I think is happening in the unable to pee case is that the ejaculation mechanism has taken control of that upper sphincter (valve) for exactly the reason above - keep the semen out of the bladder - and has been a little slow to release control of it afterwards.

So it had occurred to me that it would be possible, in theory, for the ejaculation mechanism to fail to take control of that upper sphincter but until elmoc's post I didn't know if that actually happened. This is one of the reasons you go to a doctor - we can all read up on anatomy and think through what is possible but clinical experience says what things actually happen and how likely they are.

As with the comments about cum colour etc. the bottom line is one doesn't go from being unable to ejaculate one minute to ejaculating fully mature semen the next minute with the perfect balance of the different liquid parts and fully adult sperm count and quality. It's something that takes time to develop and mature but usually even those with the slowest development will be fully fertile long before they want to become fathers and in the meantime it's a case of just enjoying it.

red04
August 3rd, 2017, 10:36 AM
Sometimes that happens with me

Andyyy95
August 3rd, 2017, 01:27 PM
I don't think this has happened to me before, but then again I don't shoot very far (if at all).

elmoc
August 3rd, 2017, 10:49 PM
I'm glad my dad's information about the two male urethral valves, sphincters, has been helpful. If permitted, I have a link to a medical illustration of the male urinary system. It labels both sphincters with bold print. To be honest, dad showed this to me so that my original response was accurate.

https://www.google.com/search?q=male+urinary+tract+sphincters&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS659US659&oq=male+urinary+tract+sphincters&aqs=chrome..69i57.16931j0j7&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=n_CmdZnewXZgLM: