PDA

View Full Version : Foreskin going back

Dan_2004
July 26th, 2017, 11:29 PM
So apparently at a certaapin age or something or somewhere along puberty you pr foreskin will automatically kind of come back and be more pulled back

I have just turned 13 and my foreskin still covers the tip of my dick
Is this normal or are peoples for skin around my age meant to already back and not covering the tip up?

I do not wanna get circumcised :( that would suck so I need some feed back

EDIT: Yes I can pull my foreskin back and it will stay back if I pull it back and it's not painful to, I just meant is it meant to permenantly stay back by my age

Vermilion
July 26th, 2017, 11:37 PM
So apparently at a certaapin age or something or somewhere along puberty you pr foreskin will automatically kind of come back and be more pulled back

Is this normal or are peoples for skin around my age meant to already back and not covering the tip up?

I would say most people by your age can pull it back. Can you pull it back at all ? Try doing it in a warm bath. Don't force it if it doesn't go. See your GP and they will most likely give you a cream to try. Your parents would probably have to make the appointment but wouldn't have to go with you. It's not as embarrassing as it sounds my GP is a lady so they needed another person to come in just to make sure she didn't do anything wrong. Worst case is you get cut but it's not the end of the world

Dan_2004
July 26th, 2017, 11:41 PM
Oh yes I can pull it back easily I can pull it all the way back and it stay there but I've heard it's meant to stay back

Vermilion
July 26th, 2017, 11:45 PM
Oh yes I can pull it back easily I can pull it all the way back and it stay there but I've heard it's meant to stay back

Does it stay back when you are erect ? It should but doesn't matter if it doesn't.

Dan_2004
July 26th, 2017, 11:45 PM
I would say most people by your age can pull it back. Can you pull it back at all ? Try doing it in a warm bath. Don't force it if it doesn't go. See your GP and they will most likely give you a cream to try. Your parents would probably have to make the appointment but wouldn't have to go with you. It's not as embarrassing as it sounds my GP is a lady so they needed another person to come in just to make sure she didn't do anything wrong. Worst case is you get cut but it's not the end of the world

Lol that's not what I meant

Does it stay back when you are erect ? It should but doesn't matter if it doesn't.

Yes I just didn't know if it was meant to stay back permenantly and not move back up

Posts merged, please edit or use multi quote next time. ~Endeavour

Vermilion
July 26th, 2017, 11:49 PM
Now that you have changed the question a bit the answer is everyone is different. Your normal and don't worry:)

azurzg
July 27th, 2017, 03:33 AM

NO, it does not stay back. It moves, and at most times covers the head of your penis.

Hermes
July 27th, 2017, 03:38 AM
The amount of the head your foreskin covers varies from one person to another. For some people a bit of the head is exposed, for some of is all covered and for some there is some surplus skin that forms a sort of nipple off the end. That's just normal variation. As it pulls back fine you have nothing to worry about.

nat2003
July 27th, 2017, 04:21 AM
Its completely normal dont worry about it

jayjay111
July 27th, 2017, 12:28 PM
LoL, you're lucky, I tried to train mine to stay permanently back.
It's pretty normal and I like it better that way. If you wear it retracted it's going to stay permanently after awhile.

Coolteenboy
July 27th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Im cut. But i wank w a bud who isnt. When he wanks, he pulls it back, but when hes soft, it goes back over the head.

kierbirmboy
July 28th, 2017, 03:20 AM
When I'm soft my foreskin covers my head or just leaves the slit area exposed. When i'm hard it cmpletely retracts over the head and stys in that position. But this only happened when i was around 16 as my penis got bigger

Shamal
July 28th, 2017, 03:22 AM
You sound normal so don't worry

twinbros04
July 28th, 2017, 05:13 AM
I dont see a problem here

NewLeafsFan
July 28th, 2017, 01:46 PM
By 13 you should be able to retract when soft and erect. Some ppl's retracts by itself when erect.

jamie_n5
July 28th, 2017, 01:50 PM
There are several numerous types of foreskins. Some totally cover with lots of extra and some only partially cover the glans. So you will see how yours turns out as you grow and mature. JayJay111 why would you want to keep your foreskin back all the time? You would loose the moisture and the wonderful sensitivity that your foreskin naturally provides. You are lucky to have it so use it for what it is intended for.

NewLeafsFan
July 28th, 2017, 02:20 PM
There are several numerous types of foreskins. Some totally cover with lots of extra and some only partially cover the glans. So you will see how yours turns out as you grow and mature. JayJay111 why would you want to keep your foreskin back all the time? You would loose the moisture and the wonderful sensitivity that your foreskin naturally provides. You are lucky to have it so use it for what it is intended for.

Some ppl are naturally too sensitive. I did that before i got circumcised. It helped with sensitivity issues but not the phimosis.

jayjay111
July 28th, 2017, 11:38 PM
Exactly, I got rid of it as it got annoying the have it bunched up in the back of the corona.
I feel so much better now. When I got used to having my glans exposed all the time, it felt kinda weird to have the foreskin back up again.

Blackwell2003
July 29th, 2017, 01:58 PM

EDIT: Yes I can pull my foreskin back and it will stay back if I pull it back and it's not painful to, I just meant is it meant to permenantly stay back by my age

I'm 14 and my foreskin still covers the end of my dick too

mookie
July 30th, 2017, 01:26 PM
I don't think it's supposed to always stay back, mine doesn't and neither does my friend's

NewLeafsFan
July 30th, 2017, 11:24 PM
Your foreskin can cover the glands. Thats not a problem. Its only a problem if you cant pull it back to wash under it or if it causes you pain.

Again, do not fear curcumcision. Mine barely hurt. I could have gone to school the next day.

Bobby_04
July 31st, 2017, 12:11 AM
I'm 17 and soft I can retract it back not all the way cause I'm actually scared it might me stuck as for when I'm hard it goes back a little not all the way it goes only to fully expose my tip

NewLeafsFan
July 31st, 2017, 01:07 AM
I'm 17 and soft I can retract it back not all the way cause I'm actually scared it might me stuck as for when I'm hard it goes back a little not all the way it goes only to fully expose my tip

That sounds like very minor phimosis. Dont worry, as many as 40% of men need to kind of help their foreskin along. Try stretching it after doing research online. If that doesnt work go see a dr about a steroid cream.

If you would rather just get circumcised go for it. It barely hurt. Hardest part was not being able to j/o . Lol.

Vermilion
August 24th, 2017, 12:25 AM

You should probably try to stretch it if can't get it fully back

InternetTeen
August 24th, 2017, 02:19 PM
I'm 13 too and mine pulls back with ease when flaccid and erect. When flaccid it covers my penis but there is a little bit right where the hole is where it's not covered. When i'm erect mine goes back but not below the head. If i pull it up when erect it's kinda uncomfortable. I had to have some special cream when i was younger as it didn't pull back and now i can pull it back with ease.

martinpajero
August 24th, 2017, 02:56 PM
I don't think that's the case. It's all good as long as you can do it yourself.