PDA

View Full Version : Lost virginity and have questions:

Chaosphere
July 26th, 2017, 11:02 PM
So I have some questions which I'll set up with some context. I will try to be as delicate as possible for a subject which is kind of edgy anyway.
I've recently lost my virginity, and I'm happy with the circumstances under which it happened. What's strange is that I had trouble with maintaining an erection during. I don't have any problems physically, I can get hard fairly easily, and did a couple of times, not even an hour after. After we got started I didn't have any problems and I enjoyed it, just in the moments before was the issue. Wrapped up in this subject, I can't climax from sex or oral so far, which is weird to me, lol. Especially since my partner claims to have enjoyed it, which I guess I'm inclined to believe. I think I was just nervous, and also terrified of being caught. With that out of the way, here are my questions.

How old were you when you lost your virginity?

What stage of puberty were you in?

Do you regret it?

Guys, did you have problems with erections or climaxing?
Why do you think that was?

Gals, did your partner have the same trouble?
Why?

If there was a risk, were you worried about being caught? Did it cause you problems?

Most importantly to me, did you get more reliable as you got more used to it (IE over multiple encounters), and as you went through puberty?

That's all, thanks for the time. I appreciate the help, even if it's PM's, since the one-on-one interaction can be helpful too. Have a great day/night.

logan2002
July 27th, 2017, 04:48 AM
Lost it at 12

What ever stage you just start nutting

no regrets

got a bj, and stayed hard then entered her

did not worry about being caught, brother and cousin were there

never had problem getting it up

mick01
July 27th, 2017, 08:19 AM
How old were you when you lost your virginity? 14

What stage of puberty were you in? idk

Do you regret it? no way

Guys, did you have problems with erections or climaxing? no

Why?

If there was a risk, were you worried about being caught? Did it cause you problems? there wasn't any risk

jamie_n5
July 30th, 2017, 09:17 PM
How old were you when you lost your virginity? 14 to both a guy and a girl.

What stage of puberty were you in? IDK I had pubes and my dick was 5.5"

Do you regret it? Not at all.

Guys, did you have problems with erections or climaxing? No none with my BF but it was kinda odd and a bit stressed with the girl but I accomplished the job.
Why do you think that was? Any problems would have been from nerves being the first time. It was easy with my BF cause I love him very much. The girl I just knew her and liked her. She was also 3 years older than me. It was also her idea cause she wanted me cause she thought I was so cute.

Why?

If there was a risk, were you worried about being caught? Did it cause you problems? No we were in a very secluded place with the girl and we were camping out with my BF so no worries.

Most importantly to me, did you get more reliable as you got more used to it (IE over multiple encounters), and as you went through puberty? Yes it's like anything else the more you do it the better you become at it. That's all, thanks for the time. I appreciate the help, even if it's PM's, since the one-on-one interaction can be helpful too. Have a great day/night.

CrypticBread2
July 31st, 2017, 01:27 AM
How old were you when you lost your virginity? 15 nearly 16

What stage of puberty were you in? Pretty much finished

Do you regret it? I regret the partner, not the actions.

Guys, did you have problems with erections or climaxing? Nope

If there was a risk, were you worried about being caught? Did it cause you problems? I mean there was a risk that his parents would walk in on him since he kept his door unlocked. It caused me a little anxiety, but as soon as we started I was fine.

Most importantly to me, did you get more reliable as you got more used to it (IE over multiple encounters), and as you went through puberty? Kinda, but not really.

shamrockgirl02
August 9th, 2017, 11:45 PM
How old were you when you lost your virginity? 13

What stage of puberty were you in? Idk what stage, I had already gotten my period, grown pubes, developed breasts, etc, if that helps

Do you regret it? Not at all

Guys, did you have problems with erections or climaxing?

Gals, did your partner have the same trouble? He had no problems getting wood and staying hard, but he did have trouble with cumming too quickly
Why? He was also a virgin and very excited

If there was a risk, were you worried about being caught? Did it cause you problems?
I wasn't worried about any risk of getting caught, the fact that someone might walk in any moment was thrilling! If by "risk" you mean risk of pregnancy or STI, then there was no risk, I was on BC and it was one of the few times I was super adamant about a guy I knew well wearing a rubber

Most importantly to me, did you get more reliable as you got more used to it (IE over multiple encounters), and as you went through puberty? Most definitely