PDA

View Full Version : My cum

Dan_2004
July 26th, 2017, 06:41 PM
So I've just turned 13 and my cum is still clear, sometimes if I haven't ejactulated in around a week it is a bit more white but most of the time it's still clear, and I don't exactly shoot out It kind of just dribbles out of the top and not in enormous amounts :/

Anyone else around my age having this?

Is this normal? Am I ...firing blanks��?

If anyone could say what their cum is like I'd appreciate it

red04
July 26th, 2017, 06:51 PM
I am 13 and it depends in time it may change but it's fine

Gooner18
July 26th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Everyone develops at different rates, as you get further in to puberty your cum will get whiter

Hermes
July 26th, 2017, 07:51 PM
So I've just turned 13 and my cum is still clear, sometimes if I haven't ejactulated in around a week it is a bit more white but most of the time it's still clear, and I don't exactly shoot out It kind of just dribbles out of the top and not in enormous amounts :/

That's all normal. I'm older now but I went through a phase where mine was clear, then clear with some white in and not always even, like something that was not very well mixed, then becoming consistently white like it is now.

The exact age depends on when you started puberty and how fast it's going.

Is this normal? Am I ...firing blanks��?

It's hard to be sure. There was a proper scientific survey which I have quoted on here but don't have the reference to hand which found that boys typically start with semen that has very few if any viable sperm and then, over the next two years, that increases to full adult fertility, i.e. both sperm count and quality on a par with a man in his twenties. Kyrocks03 (on here) examined his semen under a microscope when he was 13 and it was still clear and found plenty of sperm. Also remember it only takes one.

To summarise: don't worry you'll be firing live rounds long before you are ready to be a dad and in the meantime just enjoy the feeling.

pauly
July 27th, 2017, 10:05 AM
I agree with Gooner18. It will come right - and white - in time.

Coolteenboy
July 28th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Dude ~
Ure fine. Urestill maturing physically.

jamie_n5
July 28th, 2017, 01:46 PM
It is perfectly normal. Your semen will eventually take on a creamish color. Don't worry about it.

Macks
July 28th, 2017, 11:20 PM
You're fine dude, I was like that too, you're just still maturing and going through puberty. Don't worry about it.

CrypticBread2
July 28th, 2017, 11:23 PM
As long as your semen is a white/clear/yellowish color you're fine. If it gets red or brownish then you have something to be worried about.

elfin
January 6th, 2018, 06:14 PM
right now you're fine :) as you get older, it may get whiter. you can talk to a family member or your doctor if you're concerned

crushinator
January 6th, 2018, 07:06 PM
Everybody develops at different rates don't worry about it.

Tylerboy13
January 6th, 2018, 07:40 PM
At least you can I still have anything but feel good

Endeavour
January 6th, 2018, 07:43 PM
right now you're fine :) as you get older, it may get whiter. you can talk to a family member or your doctor if you're concerned

Please don't bump old threads. :locked: