PDA

View Full Version : Low self-esteem

danillo
July 26th, 2017, 11:00 AM
Hello,

Not long ago I wrote an asking message when I am going to increase. However, for some time, I begin a lot I think of underestimating because when I am in public or with my friends, I feel really small and lower than them because they are really more tall(big) than me. People are really more tall as they measure almost all over 1m75. My friends, I see them growing(growing up) really fast while I measure similar, 1m 65. Sometimes, I feel I'm not growing! I would want to know if somebody to begin to grow(to grow up) later than 14.

Also, I'm Vietnamese, but I was born and I live in Canada.

ska8er
July 26th, 2017, 01:32 PM
U still have growing to do so u may
get a little bit taller. U just have to wait.
Other than if friends r teasing u bout ur
height there is nothing u can do about it.
U have to get it in ur mind that even if they
r taller than u they r no better.

zzzzzzzzzz
July 26th, 2017, 01:41 PM
you can keep growing until you are 21 or may have been done. Are your parents tall? They will be a rough guide. You are similar height to me. Be happy :-)

Andyyy95
August 3rd, 2017, 02:06 PM
To shed some light on this, I did not start growing until I was like 15. Now I am 22 and I wish I was not 6ft something... You still have a long time yet, don't worry - everybody grows/matures at different rates.

jamie_n5
August 3rd, 2017, 04:26 PM
You are still in the early stages of puberty so I am sure that you will grow more in the next few years. You must also know that Asian people are normally smaller than other races. You need not feel like you are too small or don't fit in. Just be one of the group and talk to others and participate in activities. You will be fine.

redi04
August 3rd, 2017, 04:27 PM
You will grow soon different for all