PDA

View Full Version : Tightness of Cup

baseballhockey5
July 26th, 2017, 03:46 AM
Hi guys, when you're wearing compression shorts with a cup, are you able to wiggle the cup around an inch or two or is it TIGHT against your dick and balls?

nat2003
July 26th, 2017, 10:30 AM
MIne is tight

Jeff1857
July 26th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Mine is tights as well. With a jockstrap you can adjust more.

bojack
July 26th, 2017, 01:10 PM
I haven't worn one in a while, but i think it was relatively tight

Coolteenboy
July 26th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Uuuggggggg
TiGhT

mike2003
July 27th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Hi guys, when you're wearing compression shorts with a cup, are you able to wiggle the cup around an inch or two or is it TIGHT against your dick and balls?

I have that problem with the shorts keeping a cup in place... I usually wear it in a jock for that reason, seems to stay in place better.

The cup itself is supposed to be tight in general but in the right way... like you don't want it too tight touching your junk, because if you get hit, it's just going to whack against you. So you gotta make sure it's big enough to fit everything in. But you want the rim of it to be tight, really tight, against your body so it doesn't move around at all. If it slides part way off your junk, you could get hurt real bad.

jamie_n5
July 29th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Like Mikke2003 said you want it tight but room for your junk to be comfortable and room if you get hit there.

Falcons_11
July 29th, 2017, 10:49 PM
I agree with both Mike2003 and Jamie. Your cup should be tight to protect you. But not too tight to make you feel uncomfortable. You never want it to move around cause if you are playing baseball (infield) and a hot shot from the batter takes a bad hop and you get hit in the groin, you going to get really hurt.

kyrocks03
July 30th, 2017, 09:22 AM
I'm a catcher on a travel ball team so I can weigh in on this. It needs to be tight against your groin and it should NOT move around loosely when you are running, or moving about to make a play. Your penis and testicles should be within it protected. If it moves around and doesn't hold your stuff in place, you risk significant injury. At our age, with puberty in full swing, it's important to make sure you wear the right sized cup. I use shock doctor cups and wear UA sliding shorts underneath my ball pants and it keeps it in place perfectly.

mookie
July 30th, 2017, 01:19 PM
Think they are supposed to be tight to protect you like kyrocks03 says

DarkKnight16
July 31st, 2017, 01:34 PM
Mines is tight with a jockstrap

TWDjacob
August 13th, 2017, 08:10 PM
i can move mine around a little but with a jockstrap i can't really move it