PDA

View Full Version : my dad

hurting
March 2nd, 2014, 01:42 AM
i want to write about something.is this place safe to talk about sexal abuse? will people tell? as i have not said anything before.

ksdnfkfr
March 2nd, 2014, 02:17 AM
i want to write about something.is this place safe to talk about sexal abuse? will people tell? as i have not said anything before.

You are safe talking about it here. Keep it and yourself anonymous and no one will have anything to tell. Unfortunately there are a lot people here who have experienced sexual abuse. You are amongst friends who want to help.

xandyx
March 2nd, 2014, 02:25 AM
i won't tell. i was too. you're not alone.

hurting
March 2nd, 2014, 03:38 AM
thanks.
my dad hurt me. it all i can say right now,as im fineing it hard to write much atm. thank for your support.

Tarannosaurus
March 2nd, 2014, 11:16 AM
thanks.
my dad hurt me. it all i can say right now,as im fineing it hard to write much atm. thank for your support.

:hug: this is a safe place where you can talk about anything. Talk when you feel ready, VT will support you :)

xandyx
March 2nd, 2014, 11:27 AM
thanks.

If it's any consolation my "dad" abused me to. :/ It's not your fault. Just take your time. You don't have to spill it all right away. I know I sure am not.

Mastretta
March 2nd, 2014, 11:34 AM
You're safe here, we're all here with open arms.

Dalcourt
March 2nd, 2014, 11:40 AM
thanks.

just take your time...I can understand that it's hard to talk about atm...we are here to listen and try to help anytime *hug*

Danagal
March 2nd, 2014, 12:39 PM
Would help to know how he hurt you to better help you

lilbeverly
March 2nd, 2014, 12:53 PM
You are safe here yiu really are a beautiful person and not at fault. My dad was dissapointed when i got caught watching my dads friend in the shower.but he told me to always belie e in myself

Dracarys
March 2nd, 2014, 02:37 PM
I'm a new member here and I've found the members very supportive and helpful.
Do tell your story so we can all help you

Etcetera
March 2nd, 2014, 02:55 PM
Yeah, seriously, you are not alone. There are lots of us here (including me) who have been sexually abused if not by parents, then it was by someone else.

I was sexually abused from the ages of toddler to 6. The earliest memories I have of it right now are from around age 3.

Croconaw
March 2nd, 2014, 03:03 PM
It's not your fault he's abusing you.

Lisa R
March 2nd, 2014, 05:23 PM
thanks.

Although i have never been abused in anyway i just wanted to let you know we are all here for you. You are not alone there is a lot of help and friends at VT.
Just reach out to us and as a friend we will help to the best of our ability .

hurting
March 2nd, 2014, 06:38 PM
he be hurting me in a sexal way seen i was about 8 yr old,and i just be dealing with it by cutting my self sometime.but i know this is not the way to deal with it.i want him to stop,but i dont know how to get him to stop,he very strong. i join here hopeing i could be brave and maybe tell someone in my real life.but im just scared too. i just feeling really down atm.feel so alone in this world.

Dalcourt
March 2nd, 2014, 11:59 PM
he be hurting me in a sexal way seen i was about 8 yr old,and i just be dealing with it by cutting my self sometime.but i know this is not the way to deal with it.i want him to stop,but i dont know how to get him to stop,he very strong. i join here hopeing i could be brave and maybe tell someone in my real life.but im just scared too. i just feeling really down atm.feel so alone in this world.

I totally understand that you are scared, esp. as it is your dad...but you really have to find someone you can trust and tell them...this can be some help organisation dunno about your country, family member, teacher or whatever, but please you have to be brave and tell someone...I was abused when I was lil in my foster family...so I understand a bit how you feel...you can always talk to me if you want

cgtlks
March 3rd, 2014, 03:10 PM
You are safe if you don't believe so here's an over view of my abuse story .
I started being abused at age 5 by my aunt and uncle I was punched,slapped,had things thrown, was verbally abused got hit with a long wooden stick if I didn't finish my push ups , got water thrown on me in the middle of the night ...just slot but I made it through it I am now in foster care soon to be out but I'm in a better place because all of my struggles have brought me a valuable lesson so I know what not to do to my kids and just a lesson in general but it has made me a stronger person ...I was sexually molested at age 11 and it was terrible my own aunt and uncle didn't believe me it was hard to move on ..sadly I never got justice but I survived I became stronger , wiser , and am very knowledgeable of my surroundings and want to help people who have been through what I've gone thorough so just no it will get better...

Troye
March 3rd, 2014, 07:45 PM

Yeah, this is a great place to vent and ask for help.

hurting
March 4th, 2014, 12:20 AM
thank you for your support guys.mean a lot to me.

joeyboy24
March 4th, 2014, 02:54 PM
i got abused as well

PurpleLips
March 4th, 2014, 03:08 PM
i'm sorry to hear, really dont know how to help you tho...

hurting
March 5th, 2014, 01:40 AM
thank you for your support. it ok not to know how to help me,it just matter that you there being here for me.

jayce_xt
March 5th, 2014, 04:48 PM
Is there anyone in real life that you trust? Anyone at all? The best thing to do, I think, would be to tell someone that you really, really trust. If they're a good person, they will listen. They will tell you that it isn't your fault. They will help you figure out how to make the hurting stop. I'm sorry I can't be there for you, physically. I'm sure we would all love to actually be there to help you 100%, to make your life happier. But we can't actually be right there with you. And one of the most helpful things you can ever have is someone who is right there with you, someone you know you can trust completely.

I'm so very, very sorry that you're going through this. I want you to know that, even if you feel afraid to speak up, there are always better things for you than what are happening right now. If you can find someone who will fight to protect you in real life, then you have nothing to be afraid of. They will be with you all the way.

smartyboy
March 7th, 2014, 04:07 AM
yes this place is safe for about sexual talking. But if you think is unsafe or not suitable. you can hide you profile and other activities, like age,address, etc

JasonSnow
April 19th, 2014, 09:22 PM
you should talk to somebody you trust in your life, might help you feel a little better about all of it