View Full Version : I really like her

July 25th, 2017, 07:22 AM
There is this girl and we are great friends but I have had feelings for her for a while now and I just am very nervous about things. First off her perspective on me: i come across very confident and a bit cocky and over enthusiastic so peoples ideal about me is "gay" I have a personality disorder so that may be the case but it's also a cover up from how I really feel on a day to day basis. This is going a bit off-track but it's so that you can get how I feel about all sides of it. I'm also sure it may be because of my high voice but it's just beginning to break and when it is at its lows I doesn't sound like that. I know I should be myself but it's become kind of me now since I forget who I really am.

Okay back to the story... that's how I feel is her point of view of me and I don't think she has feelings for me and I just kind of know because I feel a little friend-zoned in a way because she tells me she wants to get in with this guys or this guys but there may be hope because she tells me only guys that ask her will really know how she feels so I really have no idea.

Then again I just think confessing would mess things up if it went wrong. I really hurt inside when she goes on about other people.

I just don't know what to do...

July 25th, 2017, 07:28 AM
Confessing might mess things up but if you don't confess you'd be stuck at the same place forever. I feel the only way to progress would be letting her kno bout your feelings. If she hasn't got feelings for you and doesn't want to be in a relationship you just gotta respect her opinion and move on with life. Ik It kind of sucks but none can do anything bout it really.

July 25th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Just ask her what r her feelings
bout u. If u don't ask u will never

July 26th, 2017, 10:44 AM
I don't think you have to confess any great love for her. I would just ask in a real low-key way if she thought you and her could ever have feelings for each other. Just say we've been friends for so long, could it ever go further? That's pretty non-threatening to her and you'll get your answer without making it awkward.

July 27th, 2017, 10:06 AM
Simply put. Let her know.

July 28th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Well you need to talk to her. Quit hiding your feelings with excuses. If you like her tell her that you do and would like to date and see how things go. At the least you may just get to be good friends and that would be nice too.