PDA

View Full Version : confused about whether gay or bi or straight???

jcresswell2100
July 25th, 2017, 06:51 AM
um so basically i'm really confused and have no idea what my sexuality is - i find that i'm attracted to guys in like a sexual way but i don't want to be in a relationship with a guy and the opposite for girls (not really attracted sexually but want to be in relationship) and i honestly just have no idea so yeah does anyone know anything about this or have the same 'problem' (couldn't think of a better word) or just have any advice...?

Tommy12000
July 25th, 2017, 08:54 AM
Tbh dude I would not worry about it. Even if you knew you were Gay, Bi etc it won't make much of an impact. I would just go with what feels right to you and you will work it out in time. After all there is nothing wrong with what ever sexuality you find out you are.

mick01
July 25th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Ya, I agree with Tommy^^. You don't need an answer today especially without having the experience needed to make the decision. I think we're the same age and I just keep taking advantage of the opportunities to figure myself out by being with both sexes. Deciding that youre one thing today wouldn't make sense since it could change multiple times.

naenaendr
July 25th, 2017, 01:15 PM
Don't ask people what your sexuality is. It doesn't matter what other people's opinions are. It's your choice, if you don't like being gay, then don't be gay. If you don't like being bi, don't be bi. You should be what you are happy with, not what others are happy with.

ska8er
July 25th, 2017, 03:57 PM
There is a lot more time in ur life
to decide what ur sexuality is. I have
the same feelings like u have right now
and ive been dealing with them since I
was 13. Feelings change from day to day.
I wouldn't put a label on urself right now.
Enjoy life and then c what plays out.

evansk8
July 25th, 2017, 04:11 PM
I am kinda worried because I don't feel attraction either way. I guess I like want to get to know guys more. Girls are kind of annoying and don't pay much attention to me.

ska8er
July 25th, 2017, 05:46 PM
I am kinda worried because I don't feel attraction either way. I guess I like want to get to know guys more. Girls are kind of annoying and don't pay much attention to me.

Even tho girls annoy u do u have
more guys or girls as friends?
Y r u worried that u feel no
attraction either way-first
make good friends then worry
bout attraction. It comes with
loyalty and trust then more. :)

evansk8
July 25th, 2017, 06:15 PM
I have more guy friends. But yeah I'm just waiting figure I'll feel more eventually

Lacrosse127
August 1st, 2017, 03:27 PM
Tbh dude I would not worry about it. Even if you knew you were Gay, Bi etc it won't make much of an impact. I would just go with what feels right to you and you will work it out in time. After all there is nothing wrong with what ever sexuality you find out you are.

Exactly I agree. I'm bi and its fine

jamie_n5
August 1st, 2017, 04:10 PM
There isn't much to be said about that. You just keep doing what makes you happy. Time will tell and you will figure things out eventually. No one else can tell you what your sexuality is.

pauly
August 8th, 2017, 10:24 AM
This is the kind of thing I've thought about and decided that I don't need to decide...at least not yet.
I think that during our teens we get all kinds of different feelings about sexuality, so we should go with them and see how we feel once we finish puberty.

kirikiri94
August 12th, 2017, 09:25 AM
I feel the same as you

This is the kind of thing I've thought about and decided that I don't need to decide...at least not yet.
I think that during our teens we get all kinds of different feelings about sexuality, so we should go with them and see how we feel once we finish puberty.

Agree

Posts merged. Please edit next time. ~Endeavour

Nelmoinen
August 13th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Do not worry what label you are going to give your sexuality.

Just follow your heart, that feeling in your chest. Not your mind. Because these things are far from logical because they deal with the heart.

ben5
August 15th, 2017, 02:31 AM
I used to feel exactly the same where i could imsgine being in a relstionship with a girl but not be attracted to them, however as I got older and probably saw how gay relationships and views have progressed and been accepted more (in some places) I found I wasn’t interested in girls.

I would say experiment and as you get older you’ll figure it out whether its gay straight or bi.