PDA

View Full Version : awkward situation about puberty with friend

heymynameis
July 24th, 2017, 03:42 PM
last week i was getting changed for swimming in school and one of my friends saw me naked. i am the furthest into puberty in my year group btw. so my friend afterwards starting asking me all these questions about puberty and he took me into the toilet and showed me his dick (which was tiny) and said how did i get mine so big...he then kept on asking if he could feel it and later on, we were playing a game of football and he came up to me and punched my balls, obviously trying to feel them and touch them. i was on the floor in so much pain...i was in pain for the rest of the evening. then, the day after, i was in the changing rooms for Physical Education and he came up to me and tried to touch my penis. i stopped him and got really angry. he hasn't done anything since. what should I do? will this continue?

Flapjack
July 24th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Okayy this isn't normal and is really creepy!! It is totally inappropriate for him to take you into the toilets and show your his penis, if someone punched me in the balls I'd go mental and he shouldn't be trying to touch your penis. This is sexual harassment, you shouldn't stand for it and you should report him immediately.

twinbros04
July 24th, 2017, 04:25 PM
You need to tell him to stop that immedietely and maybe just talk with him if he really meeds to know to badly.

nat2003
July 24th, 2017, 04:26 PM
LOl i think he is very interested in ur penis.
If it happens again i would probaably talk with some adult(your parents maybe??)

ska8er
July 24th, 2017, 04:27 PM
He is going at it a bit too forward but since
it freaked u out and hurt u then tell him u r
not comfortable with him touching u. If u
consider him a good friend he is just being
curious and wanting to experiment but going
at it too fast. Tell him u would answer any of
his questions but chill. If u don't consider him
ur good friend then tell him ur not interested.

zzzzzzzzzz
July 24th, 2017, 04:33 PM
You need to tell him to stop that immedietely and maybe just talk with him if he really meeds to know to badly.

Agreed. It does sound like he is curious, but yeah took it too far without your consent.

red04
July 24th, 2017, 05:28 PM
It sounds like he is curious if it continues tell someone because that is not right and he needs to be told that

ItsFootballnotSoccer
July 24th, 2017, 05:34 PM
If you're not ok with it just tell him to stop and make sure the situation doesnt go any further

pjones
July 24th, 2017, 05:55 PM
curiosity is normal but he sounds very immature and not just in his physical development.
good for you for telling him to stop. and i'm sure he knew you were angry so i'd bet he doesn't try that again.

Hopefully you can talk to him as a friend and suggest he research puberty development on the internet instead of the toilet or change room

bojack
July 24th, 2017, 06:32 PM
if its making you uncomfortable, you have every right to tell him to stop. if he doesnt, i would bring it up with someone else

pconnor
July 24th, 2017, 07:23 PM
He should never punch or touch you without your consent.

Chaosphere
July 25th, 2017, 01:19 AM
last week i was getting changed for swimming in school and one of my friends saw me naked. i am the furthest into puberty in my year group btw. so my friend afterwards starting asking me all these questions about puberty and he took me into the toilet and showed me his dick (which was tiny) and said how did i get mine so big...he then kept on asking if he could feel it and later on, we were playing a game of football and he came up to me and punched my balls, obviously trying to feel them and touch them. i was on the floor in so much pain...i was in pain for the rest of the evening. then, the day after, i was in the changing rooms for Physical Education and he came up to me and tried to touch my penis. i stopped him and got really angry. he hasn't done anything since. what should I do? will this continue?

Yeah, there's a time and place for stimulation and experimentation between friends, but this is not it. He's crossed many lines here. As long as he doesn't continue, just keep the status quo. He's immature and wants his way. If he tries anything like that again without the proper respect, cut him off. Even if he starts out with what seems to be respect, be cautious in case he's just testing limits and will take a mile if you give him an inch.

Andyyy95
August 3rd, 2017, 02:13 PM
Report it to staff in my opinion, he's crossed the line.

jamie_n5
August 3rd, 2017, 04:17 PM
Well you may have stopped it by being angry and stopping him. If he tries again tell him you don't want to be touched or bothered by him ever again. If he tries anything again tell your gym teacher about it.

Jrunner
August 3rd, 2017, 09:26 PM
Wow. You got a real psychopath on ur hands, stay far away from that...

chomoto123
August 4th, 2017, 12:51 AM
You should tell him that it's not okay to touch it like that
He should respect your privacy

pauly
August 4th, 2017, 05:31 AM
He's trying to bully you. And that's serious, so I think you should tell an adult you trust if he carries on.
It would even be bullying if you liked it, and since you hate it he's got to be made to stop.

azurzg
August 4th, 2017, 07:43 AM

Although his curiosity is normal, his behaviour is unacceptable.
Nobody should ever touch you without your consent! Nobody! Ever!

Anyway... how are things now? Did he stop? You OK?

jackspeaks
August 4th, 2017, 04:59 PM
thats sexual harassment and totally messed up, talk to him and tell him to stop and if he doesnt talk to your parents or someone at school

kro814
September 7th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Wow he hurt you dude, on top of everything else. That is not something friends do to other friends.

Falcons_11
September 7th, 2017, 11:03 PM
Wow he hurt you dude, on top of everything else. That is not something friends do to other friends.

I agree with Kevin. No true friend would grab your junk in public or slap you in your balls. MAN! That's really hurts. I would have gotten POed too and told him off. Just tell him never do that again. He has to be really weird and if he continues his behavior it will only end bad...for you and him.