PDA

View Full Version : What's your personal style?

bougainvillea
July 24th, 2017, 08:30 AM
What's your go-to outfit for everyday wear? Does your style ever change? Do you prefer a casual look or is your everyday clothing more on the formal side?

Recently I've been gravitating towards baggy ripped jeans and oversized statement shirts, maybe with some colours or patterns. Normally I wear really skinny jeans and dark and plain shirts and sweatshirts that'll match with everything in my wardrobe. I want to keep most of my stuff but I want to try and incorporate patterns and maybe shirts with graphic designs.

What about you guys? :)

Just JT
July 24th, 2017, 04:09 PM
I'm a kinda shorts and a t-shirt kinda guy. Not baggy but comfortable. Me getting dressed up is like wearing a polo shirt on Sunday for church lol!!
And barefoot, or sandels. Unless I'm hiking running or biking. Then it's sneakers.

Very casual, but neat

ska8er
July 24th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Whatever is comfortable for me but I prefer
casual jeans and tee shirts but I'm a killer
in a suit and tie.

Flapjack
July 27th, 2017, 08:17 AM
I just wear denim shorts and some kinda bright colourful shirt :') Need to get myself some band shirts tbh XD

Living For Love
July 27th, 2017, 09:00 AM
I always wear jeans (I hate shorts) and a polo shirt or a t-shirt if it's summer. During the winter, I can either wear a sweatshirt, a jacket or a coat with some knitwear underneath, and I also love scarfs and beanies (especially if it's really cold). That's one of the reasons I like cold weather, because you have so many more ways to dress, whereas in the summer it's just jeans and t-shirts, and it gets boring. Regarding footwear, I always wear casual trainers.

Elysium
July 27th, 2017, 09:07 AM
I flip flop a lot, depending on how I'm feeling. Ideally I like the put-together feminine business casual look (dresses, mainly), but I also like dressing as what my father calls "punk": baggy tank tops, jeans, shorts, and leggings.

Sailor Mars
July 27th, 2017, 10:04 AM
Adidas pants, shirt w the short sleeves rolled up, fucked up vans is my usual go to outfit... but I stick w slim jeans, sweats, comfy shirts, comfy shoes.

Melodic
July 27th, 2017, 11:11 AM
I'd say I have an artsy/trendy approach to fashion.

My tops are a perfect blend of hot topic graphic tees of my favorite bands, jackets/cardigans, solid colored tanks and tees.

(I also have a totally different wardrobe for work which is more business casual)

I have about 6-7 dresses that I wear for special occasions.

My pants are a combination of jeans & adidas/nike bottoms.

I switch often between converse, gold sandals & combat boots.

azurzg
July 27th, 2017, 11:48 AM
Casual. Comfortable shoes (sketchers). Dark (blue or gray) jeans or similar pants. Polo shirt or a comfortable unbuttoned shirt with a t-shirt under it.

Babs
July 27th, 2017, 03:15 PM
lazy slouchy cozy thrift store couch potato vibes. i try to stick to classic and timeless pieces. i like the heavily layered look. i don't like bright colors but i like deep, rich tones. i try to cultivate an 80s book nerd aesthetic but people sometimes tell me i look like i'm ready to break into somebody's house so i don't think i'm doing it right.

in the winter i like to wear classic blue jeans or black denim with a pullover sweater or sweatshirt, or a thermal shirt. i like old leather jackets and headscarves when winter is at its peak. i'm not a shoe person so i just wear whatever kinda sneakers i happen to have or boots when it's wet.

in the summer i'll wear boxer shorts with a t shirt and flannel with jesus sandals. i hate summer so i don't even have fun with clothes during those months.

Davestovies
July 30th, 2017, 02:22 PM
T-shirt/Polo shirt
Jeans
Adidas trainers
Tracksuit jacket

Usually what I wear all the time

Bull
July 30th, 2017, 02:30 PM
My non working fashion is all over the place:
cutoff jeans, t shirt, boat shoes; jeans, t shirt/polo, cowboy boots; Dockers, polo/button shirt, loafers. It all depends on activity from mucking about to a date.

Fleek
July 30th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Joggers, and a T-Shirt. Comfortable + Stylish in my opinnion

Niceguy17
August 9th, 2017, 11:29 AM
I wear preppy t-shirts or polos like from American eagle or Aeropostale, then jeans mostly from Buckle. Then really comfy boxer-briefs and usually Nike tennis shoes or more preppy shoes like sperrys.

VDFgem
August 31st, 2017, 03:03 AM
My style changes from time to time, but the thing that is constant is I love wearing clothes in the shades of black, grey, and tan. Nothing too exciting in that department, but I love experimenting with my nail polish. I change it up at least twice a week, trying new colours, but never tried nail art.

chomoto123
August 31st, 2017, 09:18 AM
I'm like shirts+shorts (or) t-shirts+shorts guy
I rarely wear long pants cause it's tropical climate here

kyran.gough14
August 31st, 2017, 11:45 PM
i like to wear both jeans and shorts, but with jeans i try only wear skinny jeans or skinny fitted jeans, otherwise ill only wear baggy jeans when im all out of jeans in the winter. i do like wearing shorts, but they cannot be anything sporty, though i dont mind wearing a football jersey with it. TBH, i usually wear formal stuff, which as long as im okay with what i look like, im good to go through oit he day stress free. otherwise i stress about what other people think about me a lot. i love wearing white collored shirts with jumpers andjust rolling up he sleeves on the jumper,even if its cold outside. also with some button up shirts ill only button up the top button and leave the rest unbuttoned. i also like to wear bracelets and necklaces, specifically shark tooth necklaces. i love wearing flat caps but dont have any rn bc im poor lol. also i usually wear casual shoes rather than trainers, unless i have PE or something sporty after scbool. btw does anyone else use their wired headphones as clothing accessories?? put the actual earbuds where the music comes through under your shirt and pull them over the top of it a little?

jcm08
September 1st, 2017, 03:02 AM
I wear mainly t-shirts, hoodies, boardshorts (boardshorts where I live are almost always of the shorter 16"-18" variety), Nike Crew socks (have 6 pairs) and Nike sneakers.

azurzg
September 1st, 2017, 03:14 AM
I realised this summer I am not a fan of flip flops (any kind of open toe shoes).