PDA

View Full Version : Ejaculating

InternetTeen
July 24th, 2017, 12:44 AM
I'm kinda nervous to ejaculate. Whenever i'm about to cum or feel a tingling sensation i stop. Should i just let it all out? I've ejaculated before a few times. It felt weird and a little bit nice

Thanks for the advice guys. I did it..

theyear3000
July 24th, 2017, 12:55 AM
I would personally just let it out or else you are going to get that build up of sexual tension!

InternetTeen
July 24th, 2017, 12:57 AM
I would personally just let it out or else you are going to get that build up of sexual tension!

how? whenever i'm about to cum i stop because my body goes weird

theyear3000
July 24th, 2017, 12:59 AM

That's because you have sexual tension that needs to be released!

Jonnieboy909
July 24th, 2017, 01:01 AM
Just let it all shoot out and it will feel awesome

ShineintheDark
July 24th, 2017, 03:46 AM
Just let yourself cum, you'll appreciate it.

jls0001
July 24th, 2017, 04:54 AM
just let it all out and you will feelver relaxed

misterio2
July 24th, 2017, 06:47 AM
Let it out and feel the intensity of the moment; it won't hurt.

TheSmokingMan
July 24th, 2017, 07:36 AM

I agree. You just need to finish it and let it out.
It'll be great.

Hermes
July 24th, 2017, 07:49 AM
I'm kinda nervous to ejaculate. Whenever i'm about to cum or feel a tingling sensation i stop. Should i just let it all out? I've ejaculated before a few times. It felt weird and a little bit nice

But you said you'd ejaculated before. Was that via a wet dream so you never had to decide to "go for it"? Otherwise it seems a little strange to have done it previosly and then be worried about doing it again.

Yes, it can be a little weird because once you get to the point of no return you're no longer in control as it's a reflex. But, like all reflexes it is predictable - each time you trigger it the same things happens. And it feels wonderful and gives a great sense of relief from being horny.

Is there anything else bothering you other than the about-to-cum feeling being a bit weird? Religious guilt? Afraid to make a mess? Worried you might run out (you won't)? Worried about privacy or being walked in on? No need to be embarrassed about any of that - it is all discussed here.

twinbros04
July 24th, 2017, 08:18 AM
Yeah just let it happen

redi04
July 24th, 2017, 11:14 AM
I would because it can cause some issues if you dont

elmoc
July 24th, 2017, 12:21 PM
Your body is made so that ejaculation is required as you reach a certain point in puberty, & then for the rest of your life. There are a lot of biological reasons for this, and it all relates your body's production of testosterone as you make the conversion from boyhood to manhood. If you don't ejaculate with masturbation, your body might take over & do so through wet dreams. At the most basic level, this is all a natural part of your body "test driving" your reproductive system, preparing itself for making babies, as well as the intimacy of sex as you mature.

As Hermes said, if you are withholding because of guilt or religious interpretation, you can talk about it here. The best part is that you can ask anything & remain anonymous. No one will ridicule you.

teenboyNathan
July 24th, 2017, 01:28 PM
Relax and let it come out. You will feel real good once you do it

InternetTeen
July 24th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Your body is made so that ejaculation is required as you reach a certain point in puberty, & then for the rest of your life. There are a lot of biological reasons for this, and it all relates your body's production of testosterone as you make the conversion from boyhood to manhood. If you don't ejaculate with masturbation, your body might take over & do so through wet dreams. At the most basic level, this is all a natural part of your body "test driving" your reproductive system, preparing itself for making babies, as well as the intimacy of sex as you mature.

As Hermes said, if you are withholding because of guilt or religious interpretation, you can talk about it here. The best part is that you can ask anything & remain anonymous. No one will ridicule you.

I'm fine. I tried a few hours ago and now i'm fine lol

Sean2
July 24th, 2017, 02:53 PM

Oh, yes. Let it happen. The best feeling in the world!!!!

zzzzzzzzzz
July 24th, 2017, 02:58 PM

Keep going! It's the best part! On the rare occasions I've topped at that point (as I think someone is about to walk in on me) I find that moment quite horrible! To me it's the whole point of wanking!

zzzzzzzzzz
July 24th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Relax and let it come out. You will feel real good once you do it

I'm fine. I tried a few hours ago and now i'm fine lol

It's a good feeling isn't it :-)

TheSmokingMan
July 24th, 2017, 04:28 PM

You're welcome!
Hope it was great!

Coolteenboy
July 25th, 2017, 09:51 AM
Yea dude, like everybody said, just let it happen.
Thats what we r meant to do.
A lil messy, but it feels AWESOME

pauly
July 25th, 2017, 10:48 AM
Don't be nervous. Ejaculating is really great and it also makes me feel a lot more relaxed if I've been tense. So let it all out and enjoy it!

Jeff1857
July 26th, 2017, 09:56 PM
You are missing out on the best feeling. Let it shoot. Your body will make more and more

Falcons_11
July 26th, 2017, 11:27 PM
Yea dude, like everybody said, just let it happen.
Thats what we r meant to do.
A lil messy, but it feels AWESOME

I agree with everyone too. Just let it fly, dude!

MysticMarine
July 27th, 2017, 07:41 AM
If you keep it in you might let it out when your asleep or during the day if your on the verge of and orgasm then I recommend you do and it's nothing to be nervous about I was nervous at first but the feeling is great so it's fine nothing to be worried about :)

NewLeafsFan
July 28th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Let it all out! You wont regret it!

Jericho14
July 30th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Let it all out next time you ejaculate, Nothing's gonna happen