PDA

View Full Version : My cide story

frisbee25
March 1st, 2014, 11:22 PM
When I first found out that I was bisexual people told me get the hell out of town your not welcome here. So I cried my self to sleep every damn night. When everybody was gone I decided it was tome for me to go. I cut my arms open to make blood spill then I took the knife to my throat and it stated to cut open. My friend asked my parents if he could come over that day he walked in on me trying to cut my neck. He saved my life I spent 3 weeks in the hospitle for trying to kill my self I was feed my food and looked over carefully I still cut but my formed saved my life I love him he is a part of this family as my parents put it

Living For Love
March 2nd, 2014, 06:17 PM
Damn, I'm sorry for what happened to you. Well, at least you're still here, thanks to that friend of yours. Keep him really close, he definitely deserves your trust. I hope everything works out for you anyway.

frisbee25
March 2nd, 2014, 08:45 PM
Damn, I'm sorry for what happened to you. Well, at least you're still here, thanks to that friend of yours. Keep him really close, he definitely deserves your trust. I hope everything works out for you anyway.

He and I started a group about it there are more than 100 people in the group

ScottishCanary
March 8th, 2014, 05:06 AM
Yeah, he's an awesome friend to you keep him close. You always need friends to be there for you when you go through the tough times.

plebble
April 14th, 2014, 09:01 AM
I would totally save someone's life if they were nearby, even if they were a complete stranger