PDA

View Full Version : Worried About Revenge

Vegas2933
July 23rd, 2017, 03:54 PM
So. I heard that a guy I really dislike was talking about me behind my back. So I let slip something about him, but here's the kicker: it's actually true. The friend I told this to swears he won't say anything but I don't really trust him. So I'm afraid that if this gets out, people will take it the wrong way. What should I do?

Flapjack
July 23rd, 2017, 04:00 PM
This is exactly why I don't say anything about anyone that I wouldn't say to their face. There is not much you can do I'm afraid buddy, obviously if your friend tells him, ditch that friend and maybe claim to the guy you don't like that you didn't know it was a secret.

It is a lesson I learned long time ago buddy so yeah, never say anything about anyone that you wouldn't say to their face.

Vegas2933
July 23rd, 2017, 04:02 PM
This is exactly why I don't say anything about anyone that I wouldn't say to their face. There is not much you can do I'm afraid buddy, obviously if your friend tells him, ditch that friend and maybe claim to the guy you don't like that you didn't know it was a secret.

It is a lesson I learned long time ago buddy so yeah, never say anything about anyone that you wouldn't say to their face.

Yeah you're right. I hope this doesn't go any further...

Flapjack
July 23rd, 2017, 04:06 PM
Yeah you're right. I hope this doesn't go any further...
Go further how buddy??

Vegas2933
July 23rd, 2017, 04:08 PM
Go further how buddy??

Like I just hope that what I told that friend won't go any further.

Flapjack
July 23rd, 2017, 04:10 PM
Like I just hope that what I told that friend won't go any further.
If he is a decent friend he won't and if he does ditch him! Wish you the best buddy :) Out of curiosity.. what is the secret? XD

ska8er
July 23rd, 2017, 04:51 PM
U don't trust ur friend so then what kind
of friend is he? Don't tell something bout
someone who u think might repeat it. Hope
he keeps his word.

Phosphene
July 23rd, 2017, 05:41 PM
Although you didn't intend it as revenge, it will probably be taken as such in the case it gets out and there isn't much you can do. Revenge is immature but I can't help but think that if he was talking shit behind your back he kind of deserves it. Let this serve as a lesson to you to be conscious of who you can/can't trust.

Just JT
July 23rd, 2017, 06:00 PM
I'm confused. You say some truth about someone behind their back that's seeming like private, as revenge, to a "friend" you don't trust to keep
It a secret, think he'll tell this guy, don't want it to progress into something bigger, and what?

How big is this dude?
Can you defend yourself?

jamie_n5
July 23rd, 2017, 08:47 PM
You already let it out so I guess you will have to take whatever becomes from it. Learn to keep things to yourself.

Vegas2933
July 24th, 2017, 04:13 AM
Thanks for all the advice guys. I'm hoping that the guy I told will forget. :)

NewLeafsFan
August 1st, 2017, 01:23 AM
If more then two people know something then it isn't a secret. Learn for next time.