PDA

View Full Version : shes getting bored of the conversation

Andrew99
July 23rd, 2017, 12:21 PM
A girl messaged me on twitter the other day and we've had a pretty decent convo o df tbf space of like 2 days. She's started to give me like short 1/2 word replies so I think she's getting bored of me but I don't want to not keep conversation going because she's attractive and I enjoyed talking to her. Should I just read her message and not reply and then strike up conversation again Some over time? I feel bad for not replying but I don't want to be annoying

Desynchronized
July 23rd, 2017, 12:31 PM
Like end the conversation with something like 'talk with ya soon/later'. Then hit her up sometime later. Maybe she's busy with something or she's just bored you can't tell for sure cuz its the internet. For hells sake you can't even tell for sure if she's actually a girl or a random troll.
Also not sure about others but if someones interests are similar to mine i could talk for decades.

Andrew99
July 23rd, 2017, 12:46 PM
Like end the conversation with something like 'talk with ya soon/later'. Then hit her up sometime later. Maybe she's busy with something or she's just bored you can't tell for sure cuz its the internet. For hells sake you can't even tell for sure if she's actually a girl or a random troll.
Also not sure about others but if someones interests are similar to mine i could talk for decades.

We both support the same football team and she's currently on holiday in Disney world atm, we've been talking since Friday night but considering there's an 8'hour time zone difference and stuff the conversation hasn't been that instant replies in some cases

Desynchronized
July 23rd, 2017, 12:54 PM
Cmon man you don't wanna be mashing your smartphone keyboard while ur in disney world. And i already got a bunch of questions to ask her like how her days been/what she been doing there/what she liked most and a million other like that(lol guess you already asked em). Its also amazing you both like same football teams :)
Good luck!

Andrew99
July 23rd, 2017, 01:42 PM
Cmon man you don't wanna be mashing your smartphone keyboard while ur in disney world. And i already got a bunch of questions to ask her like how her days been/what she been doing there/what she liked most and a million other like that(lol guess you already asked em). Its also amazing you both like same football teams :)
Good luck!

So should I just not reply to her message??

Desynchronized
July 24th, 2017, 01:01 AM
As i said earlier end the conversation for now. Not replying isn't teh only way you can do that. Say something like bye for now or stuff

Andrew99
July 24th, 2017, 03:07 AM
Funnily enough as I was ghosting twitter, she messaged me again like 2/3 hours later before I replied. She might not have been bored after all 😂

jamie_n5
July 28th, 2017, 03:12 PM
The way she communicates may be just her way with half words or symbols. I think it looks to me like you two are hitting it off pretty well and just keep it up.

NewLeafsFan
August 1st, 2017, 02:01 AM
If you are replying to her than you are not annoying her. If you were, she would not start a conversation. If you find that there isn't much to say in these conversations then go a few days without talking to her and you will have more news to tell her.

P.S. It's very unhealthy to only have one person in your life that u talk to regularly. Go out with friends, join a club, expand your horizons. Don't become dependent. No one finds that attractive.