PDA

View Full Version : Black ring show up when I lie

rayoflight200
July 22nd, 2017, 10:06 PM
whenever i lie or think about doing something bad, a black ring show on the inside the palm of my left hand, then it twitching and then i'm in a lot of pain because of it. i haven't told my doctor or my mom and dad because i think this happens to everyone or it doesn't? Thanks for the help, have a great day and enjoy life to the fullest extent.

Sere
July 22nd, 2017, 11:50 PM
This isn't normal to my knowledge. Lying can cuase guilt but shouldn't cause the physical pain you have! I recommend you talk to your doctor... Hope you do well in the future

rayoflight200

Just JT
July 23rd, 2017, 06:29 AM
Yeah no not normal sorry
It could be caused by guilt. Maybe someone told you something when you were little that makes you feel that?

Fleek
July 23rd, 2017, 09:22 PM
If what you say is truth. Maybe you were cursed? (Im Serious) or maybe its all in your head?

Babs
July 24th, 2017, 01:24 PM
bless the hearts of those who gave you genuine responses

SethfromMI
July 24th, 2017, 10:37 PM
If what you say is truth. Maybe you were cursed? (Im Serious) or maybe its all in your head?

honestly you may very well be on to something. I am studying psychology and although we have not got into anything like you described at my level yet, that does not sound normal at all. it would be something I would talk to a doctor or even a psychologist/psychiatrist about.

ska8er
July 25th, 2017, 06:01 PM
It could b a form of a nerve ending
prob that starts with an inflammation
of a nerve that runs along the wrist.
It involves the thumb and the palm.
This is y it might twitch and cause pain.
It has nothing to do with a lie or being
bad. If it happens a lot please check with
a doctor.

Seraph
August 2nd, 2017, 12:27 PM
It could be due to inflammation of certain nerves or some other biological problems that is triggered by the release of catecholamines (which are hormones released when you are lying).

This is in no means normal. I'm no biochemist, and so I would ask you to tell your parents, they will know what to do.

jamie_n5
August 23rd, 2017, 07:21 PM
It definitely is an odd phenomenon. It may be both a mental and physical reaction. Most people just feel guilty because of their conscience but you may have a special gift. I would talk to your doctor about this. Can anyone else see this black ring on your palm or only you?