PDA

View Full Version : losing virginity twice

mick01
July 22nd, 2017, 10:07 AM
So I have a question.
So I am bi and was penetrated by a boy first so I guess I lost my virginity then. But then I was with a girl and I penetrated her. Can't that be considered losing my virginity also? It seems like they're different kinds of virginities. Like a gay virginity and a straight virginity.

GeorgiPeev03
July 22nd, 2017, 11:03 AM
That seems logical.

pjones
July 22nd, 2017, 11:11 AM
yeah makes sense

ShineintheDark
July 22nd, 2017, 11:17 AM
It depends what you wanna call it. It does make sense to say you lost your sstraight and gay virginity.

SethfromMI
July 22nd, 2017, 11:29 AM
yea I guess what your saying does make sense. certainly not wrong to categorize it that way.

Julien C.
July 22nd, 2017, 12:14 PM
Maybe there is a third v-card to play here...?

First as a bottom, then to a girl...

How about the v-card as a top to a bottom?

Does that make any sense?

What ever the case, no matter how 'horned up' we all
can get during pubery, we should all practice safe sex.

And treat each other with love & respect.

EvaNL
July 22nd, 2017, 04:37 PM
It depends on how you define virginity. There is not one definition for it; everyone has their own. And that means as well that you, and only you, can define when you lose your virginity.

mick01
July 22nd, 2017, 05:28 PM

First as a bottom, then to a girl...

How about the v-card as a top to a bottom?

Does that make any sense?

What ever the case, no matter how 'horned up' we all
can get during pubery, we should all practice safe sex.

And treat each other with love & respect.

Ya, I know what you're saying and it's a good point. But I think you can only lose your gay virginity once.

It depends on how you define virginity. There is not one definition for it; everyone has their own. And that means as well that you, and only you, can define when you lose your virginity.

I thought just penetrative sex is the way to lose virginity. Oral sex or things like that don't count for losing virginity.

jamie_n5
July 22nd, 2017, 07:12 PM
I have done the same as you a boy and a girl. I doubt that I will ever do a girl again though.

ChloeF
July 22nd, 2017, 09:26 PM
Damn, lf if l interpret it that way, l lost my girl/girl virginity pretty young then!

Julien C.
July 23rd, 2017, 03:08 AM
Ya, I know what you're saying and it's a good point. But I think you can only lose your gay virginity once.

Yep Mick, I think you're right...

Going through puberty is such a journey.

I hope both experiences were good for you and your partners.

So much negative energy in the world today...

The Beatles said it best in their song,
..."All You Need Is Love"

Aloha from Hawaii

Chaosphere
July 23rd, 2017, 03:14 AM
So I have a question.
So I am bi and was penetrated by a boy first so I guess I lost my virginity then. But then I was with a girl and I penetrated her. Can't that be considered losing my virginity also? It seems like they're different kinds of virginities. Like a gay virginity and a straight virginity.
Not really to me, virginity is kind of mental, if you've had consensual sex (even if one regrets it to some extent) then you're not a virgin. You've had sex, it doesn't really matter with which gender, I think the gender differential falls under a different heading.

scott2002
July 23rd, 2017, 02:12 PM
I thought just penetrative sex is the way to lose virginity. Oral sex or things like that don't count for losing virginity.
Mick is way farther along than I am in this virginity-losing thing, but I'm gonna make it even more complicated. With a girl, I'm not going to consider that I've lost my virginity until I'm doing it without anything on so that, let's just say I'm leaving something behind when I'm finished, if you catch what I mean. That, to me, will be the ultimate in losing my virginity.

Julien C.
July 23rd, 2017, 02:55 PM
Mick is way farther along than I am in this virginity-losing thing, but I'm gonna make it even more complicated. With a girl, I'm not going to consider that I've lost my virginity until I'm doing it without anything on so that, let's just say I'm leaving something behind when I'm finished, if you catch what I mean. That, to me, will be the ultimate in losing my virginity.

Yeah but Scott,

You said; ... "until I'm doing it without anything on so"...

Most people would not not wear clothes during sex,
so even if you forgot your socks or undershirt in her room,
(let's just say I'm leaving something behind when I'm finished)

You can always go back and get it later, or she could hold onto it until
the next time she saw you, then she could give you back the item you
left behind. Does that help?

Hopfully her parents don't find the item you leave behind,
then they might figure out that she had a boy in her room.

Aloha from Hawaii

Coolteenboy
July 23rd, 2017, 03:31 PM
Interesting question.
Never thought of it in those terms.
Ied go w YES, we all have 2 virginities.

Hermes
July 24th, 2017, 08:01 AM
There's another thread discussing virginity in some detail but suffice to say you can think of it how you wish.

twinbros04
July 24th, 2017, 08:22 AM
I guess that makes sense

Ragle
July 24th, 2017, 09:08 AM
Nowadays where we are deal so openly with any kind of sexual orientation and such things, I therefore guess, it also completely doesn't matter with which partner of which sex we have sex with.

But if the "loss" of virginity defines just the fact that you had sex for the first time, you can only lose your virginity once. Regardless of whether you where the passive partner during your the first time sexual intercourse and second time the active partner.

Personally I truely believe that no individual has ever lost his virginity during first sex. An exception would be the act of rape or so.

I see it this way: you can't lose something, but you gain something from your first time - experience. Regardless of whether the first time was disappointing or not.

Vicboy2707
July 24th, 2017, 10:19 AM
That makes sense to me it seem like the best way to put it

teenboyNathan
July 24th, 2017, 01:34 PM
I guess if you put it that way, it does make sense. My thought on it always was you lose your virginity the first time you have sex, whether it be a boy or a girl. But this explanation has made me rethink it.

bojack
July 24th, 2017, 06:42 PM
really, virginity is not an actual thing, and just a societal construct, so its totally fair to view it any way you want

SamMystic
July 24th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Do you also lose your third virginity when penetrating a boy?

scott2002
July 25th, 2017, 06:26 AM
Yeah but Scott, You said; ... "until I'm doing it without anything on so"... Most people would not not wear clothes during sex, so even if you forgot your socks or undershirt in her room,
(let's just say I'm leaving something behind when I'm finished)
Aloha from Hawaii
I'm not sure if this was serious or just joking. But what I meant by 'not having anything on' was, no condom. And, 'leaving something behind' would be directly ejaculating inside of her.
(I know, that means dangerous unprotected sex unless she's on the pill, but that's my ultimate in losing my virginity.)

really, virginity is not an actual thing
I think for girls it used to be an actual thing. Wasn't it that guys long ago expected their virgin brides to still have an intact hymen on their wedding night?

Posts merged, please edit or use multi quote next time. ~Endeavour

zzzzzzzzzz
July 25th, 2017, 02:41 PM
Some people do "box" these things so sometimes class themselves as being an anal or vaginal virgin, so do state weather they loose each one separately

azurzg
July 26th, 2017, 11:59 AM
My thought on it always was you lose your virginity the first time you have sex, whether it be a boy or a girl. But this explanation has made me rethink it.

I think I agree with your original assessment, not with your reevaluation.

Virginity is a "state of mind" rather than something "physical", and I think you lose your virginity the first time you have sex.

MysticMarine
July 27th, 2017, 07:29 AM
I agree with it

scott2002
July 27th, 2017, 10:42 PM

First as a bottom....
I was curious and allowed myself to be a bottom one time. OMG it hurt like hell! That's not for me, but I lost that v-card at least.

Shamal
July 31st, 2017, 05:17 PM
Yep makes sense

Harrier
July 31st, 2017, 06:29 PM

Yes this answer wins. Some people say having sex is only penetration and others say it's anything sexual (including hand jobs and blow jobs, etc). We can all debate it but only how you see it/view it/categorize it really matters.

Nicole_
July 31st, 2017, 08:51 PM
I think it does count as loosing it a second time, I see your point though. Guess it depends on your definition of 'virginity' lol

jaret
July 31st, 2017, 10:01 PM
Do you also lose your third virginity when penetrating a boy?

If you're a boy and:
You penetrate a boy
Another boy penetrates you
and you penetrate a girl
does that equal the triple crown :yeah:

EvaNL
August 1st, 2017, 10:31 AM
If you're a boy and:
You penetrate a boy
Another boy penetrates you
and you penetrate a girl
does that equal the triple crown :yeah:
And if a girl penetrates a boy? There are ways..

NewLeafsFan
August 2nd, 2017, 03:43 PM
Yes. If you look at it that way I would agree that you can lose it twice.

SeansLittleBro
September 4th, 2017, 05:10 PM
I have done the same as you a boy and a girl. I doubt that I will ever do a girl again though.

I'm with you there Jamie all the way ;)

jack2001
September 4th, 2017, 09:50 PM
makes sense

kyle2003
September 23rd, 2017, 10:46 PM
For me, you lose your virginity the first time you have sex, but I can understand that for a bi/gay/experimenting person, the first time you have sex with each gender would be a memorable event and something to you may wish to distinguish.