PDA

View Full Version : Intro

Indexes
July 21st, 2017, 08:47 PM
Hey! I'm Leda, 14, from Bosnia.

Mostly joined this site 'cause I got nostalgic about some of those cool-looking 13+ forums I always wanted to sign up to when I was around 10 or 11 - also because I realized that this site has a few forums dedicated to mental health,
which is great for me, as mine has been on the decline this year - but that's not very important for an introduction, is it? :lol: Erm...

I'd like to be an author one day! I often say I'm an aspiring author, accomplished loser.

I love music - I'll gladly listen to pretty much anything, but my favorite genres are lo-fi and rock (mostly alternative), and my favorite band at the time is Franz Ferdinand. I'm always open to music recommendations, so feel free to send those in.

Uh, I like movies, am trying to teach myself guitar at the moment, am a flawed human being... That's pretty much it! I hope I get to meet some cool people on this site ^^

Just JT
July 21st, 2017, 09:13 PM
Hey welcome, to VT!!!

But the white text is really hard to read, not sure if you know/like that or not
If not, might wana change that
Just saying
But enjoy, it's a great place

Amethyst Rose
July 21st, 2017, 09:23 PM
Welcome to VT, Leda! :)

Indexes
July 21st, 2017, 11:25 PM
Hey welcome, to VT!!!

But the white text is really hard to read, not sure if you know/like that or not
If not, might wana change that
Just saying
But enjoy, it's a great place

Thanks for the welcome!

Also, thank you for letting me know, I didn't realize - changed it now ^^

Welcome to VT, Leda! :)

Thank you for the warm welcome :D

Posts merged. ~Amethyst Rose

Abyssal Echo
July 22nd, 2017, 12:00 AM
Welcome to VT!

Sere
July 22nd, 2017, 12:16 AM
WELCOME! Caps add things to a reply.

Indexes
July 22nd, 2017, 03:41 AM
Welcome to VT!

Thank you!

WELCOME! Caps add things to a reply.

THANKS! Huh, look at that - they really do.

Jinglebottom
July 22nd, 2017, 05:41 AM
Welcome! :)

Barbara.
July 22nd, 2017, 05:53 AM
Hey welcome to VT.

TheAP
July 22nd, 2017, 02:57 PM
Welcome! I like writing too. What kinds of things do you write?

Indexes
July 24th, 2017, 08:46 AM
Welcome! :)

Thank you :)

Hey welcome to VT.

Thanks!

Welcome! I like writing too. What kinds of things do you write?

Thank you! That's great - writing can be an incredibly fun thing to do and I rarely understand those who say they dislike it. I used to write a lot of fanfiction (it was basically all I wrote from 2014 to the end of 2016), but now I'm starting to develop my own characters, writing little oneshots with 'em. Also crappy Bosnian poetry which my teacher enjoys from some reason. How about you - what kinda stuff do you write? :D