PDA

View Full Version : voice change

Fakery
July 21st, 2017, 10:35 AM
my voice has gotten deeper and now everyone is commenting on it. I find this very emmbarasing. did/does this happen to you? How did you feel about it? Thanks

Leon03
July 21st, 2017, 10:41 AM
It happened to me too. And my brothers and my older cousin is going through this right now too (he is your age).
I know it is embarrassing but once you are through this you will do the same to others who's voice is cracking.
Be honest, sometimes a cracking voice realy sounds super funny.

So nobody wants neither to be mean to you nor embarrass you nor anything. It's just the way it is.

Wait until your first facial hair will be visible then you get the next set of comments and super helpful advices from everybody around you :P

pauly
July 21st, 2017, 11:11 AM
My voice didn't drop suddenly. It gradually went lower without cracking, so I guess I was lucky.

Jamiec1130
July 21st, 2017, 11:33 AM
When my voice got deeper, people noticed. Oh well, it's a part of life. You'll get over it.

Inactive
July 21st, 2017, 11:48 AM
my voice has gotten deeper and now everyone is commenting on it. I find this very emmbarasing. did/does this happen to you? How did you feel about it? Thanks

it happens to everybody so you should take it as a compliment

jamie_n5
July 21st, 2017, 12:28 PM
My voice changed at 14 too. It got deep and when I got to 16 people kidded me that I sounded like an older man.

ska8er
July 21st, 2017, 03:46 PM
I happens to all of us. When my voice
changed I squeaked like a mouse. Sure
we r made fun of but after awhile it balances
out and we sound like an adult. A deep voice
is way cool and girls think its hot. I'm sure
those that make fun have just as funny voices.

red04
July 23rd, 2017, 10:49 AM
I am 13 and I get voice cracks some times when I scream it is worst my parents always joke about it but I don't care until it changes

mookie
July 23rd, 2017, 12:08 PM
Mine squeaks sometimes, makes my dad laugh

nnoooooooopppeee
July 23rd, 2017, 08:14 PM
I'm 16 and I don't even think mines halfway through breaking yet :(

Hermes
July 24th, 2017, 09:59 AM
For me, yes some people did comment but I didn't find that embarrassing. Also most people only commented on it once, so after a while the comments stopped.