PDA

View Full Version : Honest question

Murk.T.M
July 21st, 2017, 05:22 AM
Please keep it safe, is an honest question.

Have you ever gotten an erection at a doctors appointment or exam?
Was a parent in the room?
What were the responses/reactions to this event ( in a nutshell, not a dialog)

Though it has not happened to me, I do want to know how many people this has happened to, out of curiosity.

Leon03
July 21st, 2017, 05:32 AM
Never to me

scott2002
July 21st, 2017, 06:28 AM
It's never happened to me, but in 8th grade sports physicals where we'd all line up and they had a male physician assistant checking us. Of course we all had to pull open our pants so he could check our nuts for hernia. One of the guys did have a boner going on. It was obvious when he turned and walked away and he was still pulling his underpants up over his obviously swollen circumcised penis head. We were all snickering about it but nobody said anything. we were just glad it wasn't us.

New_guy17
July 21st, 2017, 07:19 AM
Not me

SethfromMI
July 21st, 2017, 07:24 AM
Have you ever gotten an erection at a doctors appointment or exam? yep on more than one occasion. never with a male doctor, a few times with a female doctor/nurse.

Was a parent in the room? nope, by the time I started getting that age, my parents always let me go in alone.

What were the responses/reactions to this event ( in a nutshell, not a dialog) . the doctor/nurse was always professional and never said anything. I never said anything either. I think the first time I was slightly embarrassed, but I realized over time it was just a natural reaction and when it would happen again I just let it be. all you really can do in that situation.

Endeavour
July 21st, 2017, 08:18 AM
This isn't really appropriate. :locked: