PDA

View Full Version : Do girls perfer big or small

Bbc_from504
July 20th, 2017, 02:44 PM
I am often confused about this i hear that girls like big all the time and i want a answer from girl what do they like and if so why? Does it feel better in you ?

Mars
July 20th, 2017, 02:47 PM
Different people prefer different things sexually. There is no "one size fits all". (Pun intended)

Londongirl01
July 20th, 2017, 04:27 PM
I think most girls prefer bigger rather than smaller, but depends on lots of things. Id rather have a guy with a small one but who knows how to use it rather than a guy that was big but now skil;... :)

April03
July 20th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Yes I do prefer a big personality rather than a small personality

Taryn98
July 20th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Girls prefer that you use the search button. This has been discussed dozens of times.

BlackParadePixie
July 20th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Girls prefer that you use the search button. This has been discussed dozens of times.
ba dum tsssssssssssss

Bbc_from504
July 20th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Yes I do prefer a big personality rather than a small personality

Thank u for clearing that up

I think most girls prefer bigger rather than smaller, but depends on lots of things. Id rather have a guy with a small one but who knows how to use it rather than a guy that was big but now skil;... :)

Thank u for clearing that up

Posts merged. ~Endeavour

Barbara.
July 20th, 2017, 10:30 PM
Personally and confidence in a guy is way more important than than the size of his penis. If you have confidant in your self as a person you wouldn't have to worry about size of your penis.

pauly
July 21st, 2017, 09:49 AM
I laughed when I read April03's answer.
I don't think the question was really about personality, but either way it's who we are, not what we have physically that's important.

chirishlassie731
August 11th, 2017, 01:34 AM
I really really prefer a big cock to a small cock. But in the end their all cocks and it'll get the job done