PDA

View Full Version : Do you enjoy your gender?

April03
July 20th, 2017, 01:46 PM
Do you enjoy your gender and feel comfortable about it, or does your personality not suit it? What's your likes and dislikes of the gender you identify as?

nebula
July 20th, 2017, 02:06 PM
I mean yeah it's okay. I'm definitely on the more tomboyish side of the spectrum though since I tend to shy away from skirts and dressing outwardly feminine a lot. For a while I felt a lot of gender dysphoria because I felt like I didn't fit in the gender binary and was questioning my gender but now I feel more comfortable being cis female. I just prefer to be more gender neutral and I tend to prefer more masculine things like the sciences and video games. But I guess that's fine since I know other people that are like me and can even be a lot more masculine.

Jinglebottom
July 20th, 2017, 02:12 PM
People used to tell me I'm a "girl" (ok) because I didn't conform to some of their expectations. It made me incredibly distressed back then, now I'm still more feminine than the average guy but I couldn't care less tbh, I'm happy with it.

Babs
July 20th, 2017, 02:34 PM
yes, certainly. i toyed with the idea of being genderfluid in my younger years but that's not a concept i believe in anymore.
i think i act more like a man than a woman which led to mass speculation that i'm a lesbian. i've been told that i have a sort of boyish charm about me. i don't feel the need to put emphasis on identity. i have some feminine traits and some masculine traits but that doesn't mean i'm something other than a woman.

Sailor Mars
July 20th, 2017, 02:44 PM
I've always been told I was a tomboy, asked if I was a dyke, or if I wanted to be a boy when I was younger... it really fucked up my self esteem and self image. Most of the time i can't see anything else other than some thing that tries to look like a girl but fails. It's not that I've ever disliked being a girl... it's just always been an influence thing. I grew up with an older brother, all male friends, and a dad I took after a lot, and so it made sense I grew up liking "boy things". I'm comfortable being female. I don't dislike it (I hate the "perks" that come with it though, thanks ovaries) and I don't believe I'll ever change my gender identification in the future. What I do not like, though, is society's norms and standards for each gender... the stereotypes and the ridicule that young girls and boys and other identities have to deal with. It really fucked me up as a kid and I hate to think about it always happening.

Phosphene
July 20th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Tbh I went through a brief period where I was uncertain of whether I still identified as cisgender but I don't question it anymore. My outward appearance reflects my identity - I prefer having long hair, like wearing skirts etc. which are associated with femininity. Now that I think about it, I used to have a friend who would ask if I was a "tomboy" or "girly girl", and I thought it was a stupid question and always responded neither. Just goes to show how much I hate labels.

Just JT
July 20th, 2017, 04:37 PM
I'm pretty ok with who I am. For the most part I always was. Wasn't always as open an honest with my dad about it. Cause I knew his stance.

But I think I always like who I was, gender wise. I like being a boy, like "boy stuff". Nobody ever questioned my sexuality at all. Most are pretty surprised when they find out. I just never really let it bother me. And I just was myself. Just JT lol!!

Flapjack
July 20th, 2017, 07:04 PM
It's not something I have given a lot of thought tbh! I am reallyyy camp and sometimes I feel like I don't suit my body like a while ago I was friends with these guys that I played video games with over skype for a few months and when we all met up irl they was like bloodyhell wasn't expecting that because I am quite big but like I dunno tbh XD I act a lot like a girl in some ways but I can be kinda manly occasionally? XD I have never bothered with labels for my gender or sexuality so don't care xD but no my personality certainly does not match my personality and my goshh that was a ramble :')

Bull
July 20th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Yep, very happy to be a man!

Dalcourt
July 20th, 2017, 10:34 PM
When I was younger a lot of esp. white people for some reason thought I was a girl. I honestly don't know why. It was sort of annoying but no big deal either. But it greatly upset my Dad, he probably thought it was his fault somehow and he somehow had messed up as a parent.
I never felt unhappy with my gender or wanted to be something else. I don't feel like I act manly but I don't feel like I act girly either.
I'm interested in things more associated with males like hunting and football but I would also do "girl's stuff" like doing my female friends hair, reading and discussing her celebrity gossip with her and go shopping with her.
We played with dolls together as kids but also went fishing together and played baseball.

She does guy's stuff I do girl's stuff and we never questioned ourselves in any way.

So I am not sure if I would say I enjoy my gender but I am who I am and content either it.

SethfromMI
July 20th, 2017, 10:37 PM
yea I am very happy being a guy. it is not something I ever struggled with though so maybe I am not the exact audience you were hoping for to answer

Fleek
July 20th, 2017, 10:45 PM
I am glad I do not have a period-- if that is what you are implying. :P

Barbara.
July 20th, 2017, 11:06 PM
Yes I'm very happy with my gender and personality and femininity.
Im a girl and love to wear dresses and skirts as I'm a girly girl.

April03
July 21st, 2017, 04:23 AM
I enjoy being a girl but one side I don't like is dresses/skirts, I don't wear them. I much prefer jeans or leggings.

azurzg
July 21st, 2017, 09:20 AM
yes. I am a guy, I identify as a guy, and I am happy being a guy.

SethfromMI
July 21st, 2017, 09:27 AM
I enjoy being a girl but one side I don't like is dresses/skirts, I don't wear them. I much prefer jeans or leggings.

but I don't think that is a big deal. many girls are that way. it is just more comfortable for them.

Desynchronized
July 21st, 2017, 10:49 AM
Yea. Like i got told a lot of times by kids that i was very girlish. Altho i tried to ignore but that kind of indirectly manipulated me to b more guy like n now i'm just a kind of big guy who likes soccer, games and all of them 'guy things'. I still can b girly nuff tho lol.

Matryoshkasystem
July 21st, 2017, 02:27 PM
We like being as a guy, so we have no reason to feel awkward-other than the girls-and identify as such in daily life. The only reason why we don't have it as the male one is since, we are not all male-or even dominantly more 50/50- in the system, so we use that so tat anyone who post's in the system dosen't get in any awkward situations-such as one of the girls talking and people being confused-.

Endeavour
July 21st, 2017, 03:14 PM
Tbh it's not something that I've thought about much. One thing that has crossed my mind quite a lot is how I really don't like male/female stereotypes and what you're "expected" to enjoy depending on your gender. Despite that I am happy with who I am though.

DriveAlive
July 21st, 2017, 05:46 PM
This might be a surprise for some considering my conservative talk and obsession with hunting and guns and cars, but when I was younger, I always thought I was gay and I liked girl things. I would play with nail polish and design dresses and watch Project Runway. I even told my parents once that I wanted to be a girl. That was before puberty. Now I am comfortably bisexual and very happy to be a man and not a woman. I could not imagine how difficult it is to be a woman and there are just so many perks of being a man.

pjones
July 21st, 2017, 06:29 PM
have always been comfortable being male. live in a home where affection is normal so i hug and kiss not only my parents daily but also my younger brother. very few of my friends are like that at home so for awhile it was considered gay that i acted that way.

i wouldn't change my gender, and until i read this thread had never given it a thought. but i've also learned from being a member here there is a more diverse world than my little one, and it's really educated me on how to be respectful and accepting of others

TheAP
July 22nd, 2017, 03:02 PM
Yes, I enjoy being a girl and I wouldn't want to be a boy.

WhoWhatWhen
July 23rd, 2017, 01:29 AM
I feel very mixed because sometimes I feel more masculine than feminine, and sometimes the other way around. I feel as if I dress rather masculine, but I don't mind. I hate being biologically a female, I could do without the ovaries and breasts but w/e. I'm considering taking testosterone in the future but idk.

katie03
July 23rd, 2017, 08:52 AM
I definitely feel very comfortable in my gender.

Tightjeans
July 24th, 2017, 12:18 PM
Very much enjoy being straight.

angelina
July 26th, 2017, 08:28 AM
I am glad that i am a girl..I am ok with my personality and femininity but not comfort with the restrictions imposed in wearing the dresses being a girl..i like freedom in selecting and wearing dresses.

jamie_n5
August 1st, 2017, 04:18 PM
I am totally fine with who I am and what I am. I don't worry a lot what others think. I express myself how I like. I like coloring my hair and I wear eyeliner and make up some times. I just enjoy being me and have fun with others and am very outgoing.

NewLeafsFan
August 2nd, 2017, 03:32 PM
I'm a guy and I'm very comfortable with it. I like going out and doing "guy things." I have never wanted to dress like a female or anything like that.

KatieCO2003
August 2nd, 2017, 11:47 PM
I very much enjoy being a girl. Though I like a lot of traditionally masculine things like engineering and machines and I sooooo want a pixie haircut, I also LOVE wearing feminine clothes. I don't think I could live without pretty dresses and circle-skirts.

chomoto123
August 4th, 2017, 01:23 AM
Being a boy's great
Tall, deep voice so people tend tp not disrespect me

Chaosphere
August 4th, 2017, 11:59 PM
I'm pleased with being male, physically and as how I identify. Honestly I like everything about it except the competitiveness, there's a bunch of smack-talking between guys and a lot of times it's totally unnecessary. I didn't even deal with it that much when I hung out with more guys. Though tbh I've been told by girls that there's a similar dynamic between their sex as well, so kind of a no-win in that arena, lol.

Shamal
August 5th, 2017, 03:20 AM
Yep happy as a guy

Cangirl
August 7th, 2017, 04:46 PM
Yeah I love being a girl. I guess the only thing or maybe one of the only things is that Im pretty competitive in sports and some other things. But then thats not a male trait though but usually more associated wit males.

I couldnt imagine not being girly even though i love getting dirty lol. I love famine things sometimes but then masculine things other times. Maybe because I'm bisexual? idk.

but yeah i like being a girl :)

Bull
August 7th, 2017, 04:52 PM
I was born with a penis. I learned at a very early age how much fun I could have with it. As I got older the more pleasure it provides. So, yeah I an very happy to be a guy!

pauly
August 8th, 2017, 10:13 AM
It might sound strange but I've never thought about whether or not I'm happy being male. I've just accepted it and so I guess I must be content enough since my personality has been built surrounding the fact that I'm a boy.

Nelmoinen
August 13th, 2017, 08:52 PM
I do not know. I am actually kind of afraid to think about it. Though ever since I watched RuPaul, I may want to dress up in drag. But I do like my gender. I believe myself to be a man. Though I do have a woman side. Who knows? If it is meant to be, it will present itself.

Voice_Of_Unreason
August 13th, 2017, 11:40 PM
Yes I am. As an Attack Helicopter, I am well pleased by my ability to fly through the air and shoot-up bad guys. I am also very happy with my loud exhaust, missile capacity, and ability to kill people. Yep, I am extremely happy with my gender. ;)

Jk, though seriously, I am perfectly happy with being a guy. I am kinda stuck that way anyhow, so I don't have much choice in the matter.

Diana2002
August 18th, 2017, 11:04 AM
I enjoy being a girl! It has both advantages and disadvantages compared to a boy.

Barbara.
August 29th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Yes I enjoy being a girl and being feminine and wearing pretty dresses and skirts.

Ayoze
August 29th, 2017, 09:27 PM
but I don't think that is a big deal. many girls are that way. it is just more comfortable for them.

Exactly. Most of girls now use jeans. And imo it's better.

Doaifhdoaoxjdoa
August 30th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Yeah I like being a guy, I wouldn't change it if I could ^_^

mick01
September 2nd, 2017, 10:16 AM
I definitely enjoy my gender. This is not the question but I think it's related. I enjoy being a guy and being bi and being able to be with both sexes.

Skylake78
September 2nd, 2017, 02:51 PM
I've always been happy with being a boy, and have never had gender identity issues or anything like that, partly due to my religious background, but for the most part just simply because I enjoy my gender.

TheNytro
September 2nd, 2017, 05:23 PM
No, not at all, I hate my voice, I have having facial hair, when I see myself in the mirror I see a guy, not myself.
I would love to be born a girl and be strong and pretty.

Elysium
September 2nd, 2017, 07:51 PM
I am a girl and as I've gotten older, I've come to enjoy that more than I did. In a lot of ways, I feel the need to be more feminine. I guess I could go without the menstrual cycle and institutionalized bullshit, but I'd just have to deal with it all in different forms as another gender, so I may as well be the one I am most comfortable as.

Falcons_11
September 5th, 2017, 09:47 PM
I am perfectly comfortable with who I am, a male. While I like the opposite gender (girls are great) I wouldn't want to change.

Bpalmer02
September 10th, 2017, 01:26 PM
I don't have any issues with being a guy lol

Sere
September 10th, 2017, 06:06 PM
I am more feminine than masculine. I'm not sure if I'd switch genders if I had the choice. A little more glad to be born male though.

DoodleSnap
September 20th, 2017, 04:44 PM
This is something I have given a fair amount of thought to, but I have come to the conclusion feel totally comfortable being a cis boy.

In some ways my mannerisms would be considered 'masculine', in that I am quite logical and enjoy understanding how and why things work, and I am not particularly flamboyant in my body language, but then I have long hair and like to dance.

But regardless of how others should/would box me up or label me, I am simply happy being me.

PinkFloyd
September 20th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Yeah, I'm really comfortable being male. I'm a walking stereotype of "teenage boy." I like action and comedy movies, I drink a lot of caffeinated soda and eat junk food, smoke pot, and drive like a hothead.

Although I am a little feminine in some ways. My voice isn't super low and I don't have all that much body hair. I'm also seen as the "cute" type, which gets on my nerves a tiny bit, but of course, that's an obvious compliment, so I actually love it lol

ImCoolBeans
September 22nd, 2017, 09:58 AM
It's not something I've ever struggled with; I've never really considered it much to be honest. But as @Endeavor said, I'm not a fan of the male/female stereotypes or expectations. I think you should just be you and do what makes you happy.

Sublime Demonz
September 22nd, 2017, 10:41 AM
I wouldn't say I enjoy it, but I'm fine with it. As a young kid I'd always say that I'd prefer to be a boy because I am a little masculine and I'd rather dress in men's clothing and being that way made people look at me like I'm some sort of degenerate because it wasn't "ladylike". I never grew out of being a tomboy and I know that I never will, but that doesn't mean I want to be a man. I'd rather wear a suit than a dress and I refuse to wear anything overly girly. But I am fine with being a female.

Brigje
September 22nd, 2017, 11:33 AM
Yes I enjoy being a girl and being feminine and wearing pretty dresses and skirts.

Yes, the same for me.

Although sometimes I try to imagine how it would be to be a boy and when at those moments the wish-fairy would ask; I maybe would say "Being a boy for a day" but in hindsight there are more interesting things to wish for than just that.

Miss Ophelia
September 22nd, 2017, 06:15 PM
Very happy with who I am and dont think I would change it.

Not here
September 25th, 2017, 11:31 AM
I've always been a very 'girly' girl and I'm very happy about it. I enjoy being a girl.

colephase
October 2nd, 2017, 08:23 PM
If i born boy, probably i make me trans.

i love be a girl

MissMolly
October 2nd, 2017, 10:19 PM
Being a girl can be annoying sometimes (especially for 2-3 days every month), but being a guy? No thanks. I am also happy being a bit of a girlie girl.

If for no other reason than girl clothes look so much cuter. :P

Jake445
October 3rd, 2017, 07:05 AM
I'm happy being a boy, but I would like to try being a girl for a while.

Brigje
October 3rd, 2017, 07:09 AM
I'm happy being a boy, but I would like to try being a girl for a while.

What, do you think, you are you going to like most and what not?

Jake445
October 3rd, 2017, 07:23 AM
What, do you think, you are you going to like most and what not?

Well, I'd obviously like to try the female side of the sexual stuff and clothes maybe.
I would not like: monthly menstruation and shaving my legs.

Brigje
October 3rd, 2017, 08:06 AM
Well, I'd obviously like to try the female side of the sexual stuff and clothes maybe.

Yes the obvious, as I expected.
For us it is "all or nothing" but we also get the bonus :metal:

Jake445
October 3rd, 2017, 08:14 AM

What do you mean by that, Brigje?

Brigje
October 3rd, 2017, 08:17 AM
Yes the obvious, as I expected.

What do you mean by that, Brigje?

Haha, the clothes of course ;)

Jake445
October 3rd, 2017, 08:19 AM

Oh, okay now I get it. Girls do have more options.

Brigje
October 3rd, 2017, 08:25 AM

Oh, okay now I get it. Girls do have more options.

Now you earned the bonus :yeah:

Scarydrago
October 3rd, 2017, 09:23 AM
Yeah i am but it would be fun to be a girl for a day or a week or something

Brigje
October 3rd, 2017, 09:53 AM
Scarydrago
"Im also bi but im straight so im bi but i only date girls."

Sexual orientation can be complicated but this sounds very complicated.

sazzzo
October 4th, 2017, 03:03 AM
I'm perfectly happy as I am but I'm sometimes a bit tomboyish.

Pika2001
October 5th, 2017, 08:28 PM
I enjoy being male, but I was always curious to know what it would be like if I was a girl. Like it would be interesting to become a girl for a day.

lliam
October 5th, 2017, 08:42 PM
yes I do

some
October 11th, 2017, 09:12 PM
I'm comfortable with my gender

benster
October 14th, 2017, 08:19 AM
i dont want to be a girl but if i was it would be so i could find out what it was like to kiss a boy

Vic_Fire
October 23rd, 2017, 05:49 PM
definitely i'm glad that i'm boy

Contraman
October 31st, 2017, 02:54 AM
Honestly, I don't know. I don't have a problem with being a guy, but if there was a button that said "Press this and you'll become a girl" I'd probably do it.

RavenTheGoddess
November 4th, 2017, 08:19 PM
To be honest, the only thing I like about having a package is the ability to pee while standing up. It seriously bothers me when people call me "he" or "man" though I can't blame them since I don't tell them. I want people to see me as the girl I really am, not as some dude with long hair, which is unfortunately what people see me as right now.

Adarest
November 12th, 2017, 10:27 PM
I'm a male and I'm completely straight, so I'm really comfortable with what I am. I am growing up and getting through school and life, so I think its all right for me, so I have no complaints here. Although, I don't see myself turning bi anytime at all, or even gay, so I'll always have a preference for loving women. To me, this is just normal, but other people have their own reasons to be who they are, so they shouldn't be limited to what they feel comfy doing, either.

DeanKekman
November 13th, 2017, 01:04 AM
Gonna use this as a place to vent a bit.
Short answer: No, I don't fit the standards for my gender.
Long answer: I don't really have a reason to enjoy my gender. Most girls say "I wish I could be a guy, and have girls after me, etc etc etc" but little do they know it's nothing like that. Or at least as me. To be considered attractive, you need certain traits. I, personally, don't have more than 1 or 2 attractive traits. I've been reading online what traits are found attractive in men, and it explains that a chiseled face and chiseled cheekbones, and a good jawline is found in an attractive face. Well, my cheekbones are virtually non existent. (look at the profile pic for reference) And I have a very rounded jawline too. My head and face are shaped like a sphere. It sucks. The number one trait associated with men is height. I'm a whopping 5'6, so I'm constantly overlooked (literally) by everyone. Potential partners, potential employers, and I'm just bullied in general by people. I'm so tired of being called little, and patronized by my peers. I understand that it's such an unattractive trait, but I didn't think it was this bad. It doesn't help that I have a relatively small frame, so basically I get run over by everyone. It sucks. I hate it. I also don't have any masculine talents. I'm not good at problem solving, athletic things, or anything really masculine (except fixing cars. I'm pretty average at it). So yeah. I hate being a man. I despise it. Maybe if I was in a different body, I would like it more, but as of right now, it's terrible.

ThereseFrei
November 14th, 2017, 01:54 AM
I definitely happy with it.

Sina-B
November 14th, 2017, 05:53 AM
Yes, perfect.

bojack
November 15th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Gonna use this as a place to vent a bit.
Short answer: No, I don't fit the standards for my gender.
Long answer: I don't really have a reason to enjoy my gender. Most girls say "I wish I could be a guy, and have girls after me, etc etc etc" but little do they know it's nothing like that. Or at least as me. To be considered attractive, you need certain traits. I, personally, don't have more than 1 or 2 attractive traits. I've been reading online what traits are found attractive in men, and it explains that a chiseled face and chiseled cheekbones, and a good jawline is found in an attractive face. Well, my cheekbones are virtually non existent. (look at the profile pic for reference) And I have a very rounded jawline too. My head and face are shaped like a sphere. It sucks. The number one trait associated with men is height. I'm a whopping 5'6, so I'm constantly overlooked (literally) by everyone. Potential partners, potential employers, and I'm just bullied in general by people. I'm so tired of being called little, and patronized by my peers. I understand that it's such an unattractive trait, but I didn't think it was this bad. It doesn't help that I have a relatively small frame, so basically I get run over by everyone. It sucks. I hate it. I also don't have any masculine talents. I'm not good at problem solving, athletic things, or anything really masculine (except fixing cars. I'm pretty average at it). So yeah. I hate being a man. I despise it. Maybe if I was in a different body, I would like it more, but as of right now, it's terrible.

It sucks to hear that :(. but keep in mind that some woman writing on the internet isn't the arbitrator of attractiveness. I for sure know girls that prefer guys with slight builds. And being into sports or any of that doesn't have to define your masculinity. It can present itself in different ways for different guys

Transparent_Shadow
November 24th, 2017, 05:34 AM
Yes, proud and happy to be so (:

Leena_2003
November 24th, 2017, 05:07 PM
I absolutely enjoy being a girl. The only time I truly truly hate it is when it's period time. Other than that it's great, and it more than compensates for the period time.

Enter your username
November 28th, 2017, 06:54 AM
I guess... I mean, I'm fine with my own body. But I'm not fine with the stereotypes that come with it, such as being expected by my grandparents to have long hair and not play nerf gun wars with my younger brother and like cooking... And I hate all that idiotic drama my female friends make, so I hang out with boys instead. I dunno why that's a big deal, probably 'cause all my female peers are mildly boy crazy.

And a question - does the gender term 'neutral' refer to biological gender, sexual orientation or just your attitude about traditional gender roles and not having traditional characteristics like your biological gender? I'm confused.

Juliarules832
November 29th, 2017, 05:23 PM
I love being a girl. There are certain aspects I do not like but overall I am very happy.

max02
November 30th, 2017, 04:28 AM
i love being a boy. being a girl would suck.

Fritz
December 1st, 2017, 11:15 AM
Being a boy is pretty cool, so yeah I enjoy it

Juliarules832
December 1st, 2017, 11:58 PM
i love being a boy. being a girl would suck.

what would you hate about it so much?

max02
December 2nd, 2017, 12:06 AM
what would you hate about it so much?

clothes, having to look pretty

Juliarules832
December 2nd, 2017, 12:14 AM

That is valid. And you guys don't have to deal with periods :P

Fritz
December 2nd, 2017, 04:01 PM
That is valid. And you guys don't have to deal with periods :P

Oh dear i wouldnt know what to do

Leena_2003
December 3rd, 2017, 02:39 PM

You are right on the make-up side of things. I don't really use make-up, btw. But as for clothes, hmmm, I think boys are just as much into wearing "fashionable" clothing as girls. And you know, girls do notice that. :-)

ilovevt816
December 21st, 2017, 11:28 PM
I like my sex

Danieldv77
December 21st, 2017, 11:55 PM
I rather enjoy being a guy, but dislike the negative connotations that being a guy seems to bring for my society now. I also dislike being told how to look, how to act simply because i'm not acting "Like a guy." I guess i'd describe it as me being a counterculture male of some sort?

Nikki_1
December 22nd, 2017, 02:45 PM
I am happy with my gender, I guess I'm a girlie kinda girl and like to be feminine when it comes to clothes and social activities however, it depends on my mood on the day.
I enjoy wearing jeans and leggings and guy shirts as well :)

andrea03
December 23rd, 2017, 10:03 PM
no, i've always wanted to be a girl, but my parents would kill me.

Bull
December 24th, 2017, 10:07 PM
no, i've always wanted to be a girl, but my parents would kill me.

do you ever wear your sister's clothes? Does she know? Ever gone out in full drag?

andrea03
December 24th, 2017, 10:08 PM
do you ever wear your sister's clothes? Does she know? Ever gone out in full drag?

yeah, my twin sister and i dress up all the time.

Bull
December 24th, 2017, 10:21 PM
yeah, my twin sister and i dress up all the time.

That's really cool!

andrea03
December 24th, 2017, 10:23 PM
That's really cool!

yeah, she's been super cool about it. i love her so much

Danielle17
December 27th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Love being a girl, though I'm jealous of guys' obvious bathroom advantages.

Alexis16
December 27th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Yes I love it

Ambienttech98
December 29th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Couldn't live without my penis

XMy-Waifu-Is-MonikaX
December 31st, 2017, 10:08 AM
I really like who i am!

TheMagicPotato
December 31st, 2017, 03:31 PM
I enjoy being a male. It's actually pretty fun.

rohancool
January 15th, 2018, 12:04 AM
yep I am happy being a male

The Cat Man
January 15th, 2018, 10:04 PM
Now this is a tough subject for me. I have no problem being a guy, but based on how society views men, I sometimes wish I had a girl’s body to let my personality really “fit.” It’s something about having a deeper voice that makes me feel I’m in the wrong body seeing as I’ve had a high voice until I turned 14, as well as the way that I act and behave would fit more of I sounded more like a girl instead of a weird man. Going with what I said about society’s views on guys, it makes me feel like I’m not what a man is supposed to be, and believe me, I hate when I’m referred to as a “man.” I don’t like facial hair, short hair, plain old boring outfits with no creativity in them, and the belief that men have to hide their feelings to avoid being “weak.” I hate that. The best that I can do is shave every few days, keep having long hair (long hair is the only thing that suits me tbh, plus I just love being a guy with longer-than-shoulder-length hair), and talk with a higher voice (I feel like I’m the only guy who can still scream like a little girl, and that’s just how I like it :))

Now don’t get me wrong, I’d rather be a guy than a girl, but the way I act just makes me seem like I’d be better suited as a girl. I guess I do like my gender but there are things that I’d definitely love to change.

ssaars
January 16th, 2018, 02:57 AM
Yes I love it! It's great :P Not really a girly girl with dresses and skirts only becausr I'm way too lazy, but sometimes you have to... and then I don't really mind too much. On certain times of the month I'm like "Why did I deserve this? Please kill me" and the mood swings aren't that fun.
But overall experience, I am very happy with who I am :)

CuteGuy889
January 16th, 2018, 06:54 AM
Yeah....sort of....I love it because boys can get away with being somewhat dirty...and pigging out and gaining a ton of weight....

But I dont like how they expect guys to be strong or sporty.....

TWDjacob
January 28th, 2018, 03:01 PM
Well I definitely like being a boy because there's lower public expectations as crappy as it sounds like you don't need to spend a long time each morning on your hair or do makeup in public (both I think are unnecessary but again just in the eye of the public). I wouldn't change to a girl if I had the option but I am in touch with my feminine side too

SamG12345
January 28th, 2018, 06:53 PM
Well there are days where I love being a guy but then times where all i want to do is tie up my hair, put on some short shorts and hang out with all my female friends. I love having a penis a lot of the time but i also have a feminine side and try and make myself more female looking, i guess its because i'm genderfluid that i flow between wishing to be a boy and changing to being a girl just depending how i feel.

NeonBlueButterfly
January 29th, 2018, 11:39 AM
I'm quite happy as a girl. I like that I'm cute and cuddly. I suppose I don't really have anything to compare it to, since I don't know what it's like to be a guy, but I'm happy as what I am. :)

BrookeZ
February 3rd, 2018, 08:19 PM
IDK TBH IT'S WEIRD AF like being a girl makes you EMOTIONAL AF but you have power over men even though people make jokes about our gender like omg fuck off you wouldn't be here without yo momma's vagina. I HATE PERIODS and yeaa basically that's it but I LOVE GIRL POWER fuck being a smelly boy :):D;)