PDA

View Full Version : School Uniform

April03
July 20th, 2017, 01:42 PM
What is your school uniform like? Do you feel it's comfortable or stylish or nah?

Mars
July 20th, 2017, 01:45 PM
My school doesn't require uniform. My middle school and primary school did tho. Shit looked like ass

devotionnel
July 20th, 2017, 02:00 PM
I had to wear school uniform for all of my school years really. Ages 4-11 we wore white polos with school sweatshirts and skirts. They were pretty comfortable and easy to move around in. Ages 12-16 I had to wear white blouse with the school tie and blazer with black trousers or skirt. I hated wearing the blouses but I usually got my blazer in a bigger size so I could roll up the sleeves and it would be comfortable. They weren't fitted blazers so I mean if they were your size they just looked plain unappealing. Starting September I can wear my own clothes for the next 2 years but I need to adhere to a dress code. I will mostly wear black trousers and plain simple tops since it's technically an office wear dress code. Maybe I will wear black skirts a bit more since I can wear my own tops so they can actually look flattering.

Endeavour
July 20th, 2017, 02:05 PM
From the new school year in September I don't have to wear "proper" school uniform anymore but we have to wear smart-casual.

The uniform I've worn up until now was so bad so I'm happy to be getting rid of it :P

Jinglebottom
July 20th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Never had to wear a uniform my entire life so I think I got pretty lucky.

lliam
July 20th, 2017, 04:38 PM
When I was on an exchange in England, I wore a business-styled tailored uniform every day.

"clothing and hair should reflect the business-like and purposeful image for which we are known and of which we are proud."

So, the first few days I always had the reflex of not getting into the school bus, but waiting for the Rolls or Bentley including the chauffeur, who would drive me down to the village straight to my manager job in the bank there.

Just JT
July 20th, 2017, 04:49 PM
I had to wear a school uniform a couple years when I went to a catholic school.
Slacks, collars shirt, tie and a blue sport jacket. It sucked ass so bad

Now I can wear pretty much anything. They have a dress code like not having your ass hanging out the back of your pants, no tank tops, and you need to wear underwear lmao!!!

kirsty_js16
July 21st, 2017, 09:37 AM
What is your school uniform like? Do you feel it's comfortable or stylish or nah?
my school uniforms really horrible
maroon blazer tie white blouse maroon skirt white socks
skirts supossed to be kneelength

ShineintheDark
July 21st, 2017, 09:46 AM
I've just left high school so I'm free of it but it used to be black trousers, a black jumper and black polo shirt(for Y11s)/white polo shirt(for Y7-10). I hates it because the jumpers were always baggy and terrible quality so I always looked fatter than I did when theyw ere off. Plus, the full on black of my final year meant summer was death.

ska8er
July 21st, 2017, 06:39 PM
I attend a prep school and certain times we
have to wear a sports jacket with tie but for
the most part we have polo shirts and sweaters
with our class emblem to wear.

Romulus_
July 23rd, 2017, 01:01 AM
My HS uniform was just a bland polo shirt and some khakis, so I'm happy to be going on to college where I can wear anything that I want finally!

Tom55
July 28th, 2017, 07:14 PM
In Italy we are not forced to use any type of uniform :yes:

mookie
July 30th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Khaki long pants and button down shirt. Kind of boring but it's not too bad

Nico1715
July 30th, 2017, 02:03 PM
My middle school made us wear a navy blue polo as there uniform

azurzg
July 31st, 2017, 06:10 AM
I was an exchange student in UK when I was 14 for one month, but as I was only there for a short-while, they did not ask to wear a school uniform

bunnyhabit
July 31st, 2017, 07:24 AM
we just have uniform shirts . is not mandatory to wear them. most kids just wear t shirts and jeans

Beachgirl16
July 31st, 2017, 03:34 PM
I used to have to wear a school uniform. It was a plaid black and white skirt with a plain white buttonup shirt and it looked cute but it was really awful to wear.

Coolteenboy
July 31st, 2017, 04:18 PM
Ive always been in public schools, so no "uniform" per se.
But what we all wear is kinda dictated by peer pressure.

The Byrd
August 1st, 2017, 01:34 PM
From year seven to eleven (which I've just finished) there was a very specific school uniform. Year twelve and thirteen (known as sixth form) is much more vague. I'm starting sixth form in September.

My uniform from year seven to eleven was black shoes (not trainers); black trousers (like, suit trousers, not jeans or anything); a white shirt; a green tie with gold diagonal stripes and the school emblem near the middle; a navy jumper with the school emblem on the left breast and a green stripe around the neck; and a green blazer with the school emblem on the pocket on the left breast.

My uniform for sixth form is just smart clothes so a shirt, tie and trousers. Just like the other uniform but without the blazer and jumper.

thomas2003
August 1st, 2017, 02:38 PM
mine is white shirt with red tie tucked into black trousers and a black blazer...i hate it it so warm and uncomfy....were meant to wear black underwear and socks but they dont check so i wear whatever undies and socks i want.

Fleek
August 1st, 2017, 03:16 PM
My school doesn't require uniform. If it did I would switch schools.

chomoto123
August 3rd, 2017, 03:42 PM

I Nout country we wear white shirts and green sarongs :D
I do like it tho
It's formal for many schoolchildren events

ava.anonymous
August 5th, 2017, 12:00 PM
Always had uniforms
In primary it was blue polo shirt and school jumper with black trousers or skirt and girls could wear those checkered dresses.
Secondary school white polo with school sweater and trousers and black socks

redi04
August 5th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Never had to

logan2002
August 5th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Light blue shirt, with dark blue tie, with gold sms (ST.Mary Schhol) grades 3 to 6
. Dress code clothes 7 and 8