PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way to predict penile length for after puberty?

RandomGuy21
July 20th, 2017, 10:03 AM
Could you predict your penile length for after puberty?

gersu1322
July 20th, 2017, 11:50 AM
No way. It seems you are overthinking about it. Don't worry, you still have plenty of time to grow, everything you get is fine.

Jamiec1130
July 20th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Not unless you can magically see into the future.

mick01
July 20th, 2017, 01:21 PM
No, I don't see how. I know I compare myself to my older brother thinking I'll get to be about his size but even that doesn't accurately predict how big I'll get. I just hope I get to his size.

ska8er
July 20th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Idk unless u have ESP but I know
mine grows several times a day
but then it shrinks again.

pjones
July 20th, 2017, 03:05 PM
i don't think there is. as long as it gets hard when you want it to and feels nice when you play with it is all that matters

zzzzzzzzzz
July 20th, 2017, 03:06 PM
If only! I'm afraid not :-(

twinbros04
July 20th, 2017, 04:23 PM
I wish

Coolteenboy
July 20th, 2017, 05:59 PM
A formula from "estimate. your. length. Com"

(Present size) x 2 / 4 x 2 = future

Romulus_
July 20th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Penis size is usually influenced by genetics, so if you knew your father's size you MIGHT be able to get an idea of what you'll finish at, but of course that's not always the case.

CrypticBread2
July 20th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Statistically and scientifically there is no accurate way to figure out your penile size as an adult. You can guess all you want as it will be pretty similar to your fathers, but it could still vary by up to 2 inches from that.

nklarke
July 20th, 2017, 10:09 PM
After puberty? Once puberty ends, your penis won't grow anymore.

RandomGuy21
July 21st, 2017, 01:43 AM
A formula from "estimate. your. length. Com"

i don't understand that lol.

lliam
July 21st, 2017, 03:03 AM

simple maths says:

double the size of your dick
devide it by four ...

and you still don't know how long your penis will be in future.

So be modest with that what you have, because it can't get smaller as it is.
But if it happens anyway, blame the evil fairy of the North, if you dare.

Hermes
July 21st, 2017, 03:07 AM
Penis size is usually influenced by genetics, so if you knew your father's size you MIGHT be able to get an idea of what you'll finish at, but of course that's not always the case.

I think it is quite likely that it is determined by genetics. It is a mistake, though, to assume that because a characteristic, in this case penis size, is only expressed in males, that it only passed on from ones father. Whatever the genes are that determine penis size you will get two copies, one from your mother and one from your father, so while knowing your fathers penis size may give a clue, it is only half the picture.

So do some basic maths here. You can do anything to the top and bottom of a fraction without changing its value as long as you do the same to each. So divide the top and bottom of the fraction each by 2 and now you have:

(Present size) / 4 = future

Put it the conventional way round and you have:

future size = (present size) / 4

in other words your future size will be 1/4 of you current size. That is clearly nonsense - the person who posted this has posted a joke.

Vegas2933
July 21st, 2017, 03:13 AM
Anything could happen with size. There's really no way of knowing.

pauly
July 21st, 2017, 09:34 AM
Isn't it more important to enjoy the way you are now and not even think about how long you might be at the end of puberty?

SethfromMI
July 21st, 2017, 09:37 AM

this is as close to a guess you can get. but as he said, even that cannot tell you with any exact certainty.

edit: well after puberty it is not going to grow anymore. so any growth is going to happen during puberty

robertd2001
July 21st, 2017, 02:39 PM
no but very generally speaking, a guy with a bigger nose is likely to have a larger penis. and the size of a nose might be apparent sooner the size of a penis

Fleek
July 21st, 2017, 03:19 PM
no but very generally speaking, a guy with a bigger nose is likely to have a larger penis. and the size of a nose might be apparent sooner the size of a penis

Wait... So Squidward... nevermind. :D

Ask a Piscies, psychic, or even maybe your father. The later might be awkward tho...

bojack
July 22nd, 2017, 12:00 PM
Yea, i think theres no real way of knowing

Julien C.
July 22nd, 2017, 12:19 PM
Idk unless u have ESP but I know
mine grows several times a day
but then it shrinks again.

Pretty Funny !!!

Cool Answer

Julien C.
July 22nd, 2017, 12:55 PM
Could you predict your penile length for after puberty?

Just a thought...

Going through Puberty or not, has anyone else notice that
a guys "Penis Size", "Almost Always" corresponds to the size and shape
of his "Thumb Bone" . It's does not equate a exact size or length in inches.

But, in general, if his "Thumb Bone" looks Long, Short, Thick or Thin,
his Penis will be very similar. It's almost a good guessing game.
Then you find out in a locker room if your guess was right.

If this is off topic, i'm sorry.

Should this "Thumb Bone vs Penis Size" theory be a survey?

ska8er
July 22nd, 2017, 08:13 PM
Pretty Funny !!!

Cool Answer

Thank you Bro Aloha :cool:

pconnor
July 22nd, 2017, 09:04 PM
Take a good look at your dad. His size might be your size.

Julien C.
July 23rd, 2017, 03:13 AM
Thank you Bro Aloha :cool:

Hey Andy,

Aloha and Mahalo to you!

Chaosphere
July 23rd, 2017, 03:26 AM
No, everyone is different. Honestly it doesn't matter, I was worried about it, but my girlfriend is actually really happy with me apparently. That dynamic is pretty common, a partner being more satisfied than we think. If some shallow character insults you, just ignore it, it's probably insecurity. Your confidence will work miracles with a partner, not a nice package, haha.