PDA

View Full Version : Cum

user-999
July 20th, 2017, 05:54 AM
Usually, I masturbate for longer amounts of time, kind of like "in the background" of doing something, but recently I went for a quick one and I noticed some change in my cum. It was thicker and whiter, it also smelled differently.
Have you noticed changes in the consistency, color, smell or taste depending on how long you do it?

ShineintheDark
July 20th, 2017, 08:55 AM
I've never really noticed that but I can try and explain why. Essentially, the longer you jerk, the more seminal fluid (the clear stuff that carries the sperm) that is created over that period and so when you cum it'll be more runny and less white because the cum is less concentrated.

Fakery
July 20th, 2017, 09:56 AM
yeh i find the shorter i jerk the more cum comes out

niklas
July 20th, 2017, 08:36 PM
I've never really noticed that but I can try and explain why. Essentially, the longer you jerk, the more seminal fluid (the clear stuff that carries the sperm) that is created over that period and so when you cum it'll be more runny and less white because the cum is less concentrated.

this explanation is spot on

Coolteenboy
July 20th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Especially smell.
Mine startedsweet, but as i got into puberty deeper, it was more of a "bleechy" smell.

scott2002
July 21st, 2017, 06:32 AM
... so when you cum it'll be more runny and less white because the cum is less concentrated.
Interesting. I've wondered why sometimes my cum is real thick and clumpy and other times it much thinner and watery (and a lot more cum those times, too).

pauly
July 21st, 2017, 09:32 AM
All I know is if I don't cum for a long time, I do more the next time and it is a bit whiter. But I think it will probably keep changing during my teens.

Fister141
July 21st, 2017, 04:57 PM
I never really paid attention to that

Hermes
July 24th, 2017, 09:17 AM
Yes, the longer you spend aroused before cumming the thinner it is and the less opaque the white colour is so conversely, for a quicky, it is likely to be at it's thickest/whitest. At least that's what happens to me.

meissnercorpuscle
August 4th, 2017, 11:09 AM

I never knew this until now :O Thanks for the info

jamie_n5
August 4th, 2017, 11:34 AM
I have never noticed any difference from the amount of time. I have noticed things especially smell and taste from what you eat and drink.

jackspeaks
August 4th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Yes, the longer you spend aroused before cumming the thinner it is and the less opaque the white colour is so conversely, for a quicky, it is likely to be at it's thickest/whitest. At least that's what happens to me.

^^^^^

Shamal
August 4th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Seems to be thinner the longer I wank