PDA

View Full Version : Need help

muffin81
July 20th, 2017, 05:45 AM
There's this really hot guy who really keeps on complimenting my body. I sent him just a photo in my bra, and I sort of regret it. He keeps on asking me questions about masturbation and getting wet which I sort of find normal. As a 30a I don't as if he should be complimenting my chest what do I do need help asap xxx

April03
July 20th, 2017, 07:23 AM
How old is he?

angelina
July 20th, 2017, 11:07 AM
30a may be good to his thought..that may be the reason for his admiration..

DerpyGirl
July 20th, 2017, 03:39 PM
block him? It's not rocket science. Oh and stop sending bra pics to random guys. You're 13!

Even pedophiles like girls with small chests

Posts merged, please edit next time. ~Endeavour

muffin81
July 20th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Thanks for everyones support! his also 13 he goes to my school.

Cangirl
July 20th, 2017, 05:11 PM
block him? It's not rocket science. Oh and stop sending bra pics to random guys. You're 13!

Great advice :) dont send him any more pics. You cant trust horny boys and you dont want him showing anybody.

Please stop and if he really likes you (and I hope he does:) he'll stoop asking questions you dont want to answer.

April03
July 20th, 2017, 06:51 PM
A boy isn't 'hot' at all if he doesn't treat a girl with respect. You're letting emotions cloud judgement

ChloeF
July 21st, 2017, 03:14 AM
You've sent the pic, there's not much anyone can do to help you now.
Hopefully you'll understand the possible consequences of sending compromising pics to random guys now too.

angelina
July 21st, 2017, 11:53 AM
sorry..just now i noticed your age...true don't be in hurry in sending pic to please a guy which may lead to irreparable consequences...you have much time

Candy in CT
July 26th, 2017, 07:51 PM
There's this really hot guy who really keeps on complimenting my body. I sent him just a photo in my bra, and I sort of regret it. He keeps on asking me questions about masturbation and getting wet which I sort of find normal. As a 30a I don't as if he should be complimenting my chest what do I do need help asap xxx

DO NOT I mean it DO NOT trust anything that he tells you. Your 14 and how do you even now he is who he is telling you he is.I would be willing to even say he has asked you for topless and later nude shots. DO NOT DO IT. Hell even tell your Mom.

muffin81
July 29th, 2017, 08:10 PM
His in my class at school....

Beachgirl16
July 29th, 2017, 09:03 PM
His in my class at school....

Even with that said, you never know when he could turn those photos around and show his buddies and u will be bullied. There's a video about Amanda Todd, deals with this sort of problem. Let's just say she sent a innapropriate photo and it followed her around and she died by her hand because of it. I trust that you are smart and you will make the right choices here. Best wishes.

Jamy
July 30th, 2017, 04:02 PM
The other posters are right here cos maybe that boy can misuse your picture even when it's a normal picture of yours.

LITTLEANGEL16
August 1st, 2017, 11:52 AM

Even pedophiles like girls with small chests

Posts merged, please edit next time. ~Endeavour

I totally agree with Sammy, Unfortunately you made the mistake of sending the pic in, the first place, please learn from your mistake. I hope things work out ok for you.
Take Care X

jennycakes
August 14th, 2017, 02:20 PM
it was a mistake to send a pic. but its too late to take it back. it seems he is more into your body than your personality. I've never had a boy ask about those things if we were not already intimate

Emilyyy
August 15th, 2017, 03:59 AM
Yeah i find boys are far more into out bodies than our personalities. I guess it's now too late to take the picture back but just be very careful in future who you share things with and make sure you really trust someone before sharing something like that

bswetakumari91
August 15th, 2017, 11:30 AM
in an excitement we do some silly mistakes, urs is one. its hard to take back but u can avoid in future. at this age getting compliments for ur body will boost ur hormones but beware u can also get easily into problem. leave this issue avoid chats with this guy and stay calm and enjoy ur posture.

Suzy18
August 19th, 2017, 04:57 PM
A boy can misuse your picture also when it's a normal picture of yours.

Michelle98
August 23rd, 2017, 03:40 PM
A boy can misuse your picture also when it's a normal picture of yours.

I agree. Also, never send a picture which has your face in it. That way if someone else gets hold of it they will not know who you are.

hwilsonbgky
September 2nd, 2017, 08:12 PM
Never ever send a picture that you wouldn't want the whole world to see. Because, one day, the whole world will see it. Guys will swap pics. His phone could get stolen, or hacked. Or, he could get mad at you and post it himself, or send it to your friends, or whatever. Never send pics like that to anyone. And never even let someone take the pics in the first place. I love to do selfies and be in other people's pics, but I never let them take my picture if I'm not fully clothed, unless like I'm in my swimsuit or something.