PDA

View Full Version : Best way to shave pubes

twinbros04
July 19th, 2017, 03:32 PM
I shave my pubes in the shower but there are always some left. help!

Vegas2933
July 19th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Trim them carefully with scissors.

Coolteenboy
July 19th, 2017, 04:25 PM
R h going for a totally smooth look, or just trim above, shave balls?_

twinbros04
July 19th, 2017, 06:11 PM
R h going for a totally smooth look, or just trim above, shave balls?_ im looking for a totally smooth look

evansk8
July 19th, 2017, 06:23 PM
I don't have enough to worry about it yet

beachdude
July 19th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Trim and shave. Don't pull up at first, you'll get those nasty red bumps and ingrown hairs! Yikes! It will take a few weeks to level out then the smoothest way is to shave up!

Hope I didn't say to much

Bobby_04
July 19th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Trim them carefully with scissors.

When you say scissors do you actually mean like a regular pair of scissors? Cause I have a lot and I would like to cut them because I don't want to use a razor because I'm too scared to like accidentally cut myself down there you know?

Two.Cool.
July 19th, 2017, 09:35 PM
If I miss a few in the shower, you can shave them off when you are dry without cream. Be careful, but I shave dry all the time, even my balls.

Coolteenboy
July 19th, 2017, 09:46 PM
im looking for a totally smooth look

My suggestion is shower first, get pubes nice and soft. Use a new, like gillette 3 blade razor. Soap up well, and shave em off. Use different directions on your strokes to make sure you get close.

Good luck !!

Vegas2933
July 20th, 2017, 02:54 AM
When you say scissors do you actually mean like a regular pair of scissors? Cause I have a lot and I would like to cut them because I don't want to use a razor because I'm too scared to like accidentally cut myself down there you know?

I think I got this the wrong way round. I always trim mine with hair scissors. I would like to shave the rest but I'm also too scared to.

Bikini Boy
July 20th, 2017, 10:16 AM
I've been shaving mine ever since I started getting them and usually shave every time I shower so I'm always nice and smooth. I've never let mine grow to really see how much I have, but if you shave on a regular basis it will become much easier (and less painful) to do. I have also found that using shaving cream or gel seems to help with getting a closer shave than just using soap in the shower. Also, you might try some mild lotion like Lubriderm to help with any irritation. If you shave regularly, the irritation will go away.

pjones
July 20th, 2017, 03:07 PM
I shave my pubes in the shower but there are always some left. help!

shave carefully and in different directions. that works for me

twinbros04
July 20th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Thanks guys :)

New_guy17
July 21st, 2017, 08:31 PM
Don’t

twinbros04
July 22nd, 2017, 05:09 PM
Donít

Why not?