PDA

View Full Version : Help with lil bro's friend

Harrier
July 19th, 2017, 01:28 PM
Please help me with a problem. I have a specific problem that urgently needs attention, plus a general question. My siblings and I have been home alone and a few days ago there were 4 of us older people (19-17 years old, me, my sisters and my gf) and 3 younger people (14-13, my brother, my gf's sister, and my brothers friend). In the past we have played different tricks on my brother and his friends. I'm sure all older kids do it to younger siblings. Some of the tricks play on their horniness - they want to see girls naked. My brother is on to us now and won't fall for the tricks anymore, so he now helps us get his friends. ANYway. We were hanging out and going to go into the hot tub and the take (we live on a lake) and we had our swim suits on and we told the two young guys (my bro and his friend) that if they got naked the girls would also get naked plus they could cop a feel off of one of the girls boobs. So they did. And the girls did their end too and got naked but when my bro's friend was going to touch the girls boob we told him he had to close his eyes. Soooo the girl pulled her boob away and I put my butt their instead and he ended up grabbing my ass. To make matters worse he was hard while doing it. He was very pissed. And tbh I think he was more embarrassed about getting hard than touching a guys ass. I felt bad (as I always do afterwards lol) and I actually got him to touch one of the girls boobs later. I thought that made things right and it seemed to satisfy him. He stayed a long time and seemed fine. But the next day he was all pissed off and said he felt bullied into doing a "gay thing" and that he was going to tell his parents and they would tell my parents. I got him to agree not to for the time being by saying that if my parents somehow found out while they are on vacation it would ruin their vacation. My parents come back in a couple days tho and is there anything I can say to him to make sure he doesn't tell his parents? I feel he is really over reacting! We have done stuff like this (and much worse) for years.

So that's really the most important part of this long post 9thanks for reading, and helping).

But I do have a follow up question - do people usually second guess what they do sexually the first time??? I remember the first time I played "doctor" with my neighbor girls (first time as a pre teen at least, I think I did it really early but didn't know what we were doing lol). But when I was 11 or so and 2 girls and I showed each other our bodies and touched each other they were so fine with it and really started everything since it was 2 on 1. But the next day they were saying how embarrassed they were and blah blah. Other girls I mave made out with over the years when drunk (and sober) have texted me the next day and said don't tell anyone that they shouldn't have done it. I mean how often do people regret their first times (both actual sex and just messing around and getting naked and stuff)?

refrigeratorx
July 19th, 2017, 02:49 PM
It was just a butt I'm sure the parents won't care if u tricked him into touching ur butt. Pretty harmless overall. Idk the whole thing seems kinda dramatic

Davestovies
July 19th, 2017, 03:08 PM
I'm sure they'd understand that it was just a dumb pranl

Dmaxd123
July 19th, 2017, 04:55 PM
at 13 or 14... he got to touch a boob... he can either be happy or not come over the next time you guys are having a party

Leon03
July 19th, 2017, 05:07 PM
I would not worry too much. This kid is upset because he got tricked and wants to give you a hard time.
Tbh if my friends and siblings had told our parents everything mean we did to each other they had to have a conference every other day.
Even if he tells them. It was a just stupid prank everyone does our age :D.
And for sure he will not mention that "I got hard from touching" part to his parents ;)

ska8er
July 19th, 2017, 07:23 PM
I agree it was just a prank but if they r younger
and u r considered an adult then there could b
probs especially if his parents don't think of it as
a joke.

mookie
July 20th, 2017, 11:38 AM
You can only apologize to him and promise not to play any more tricks.

zzzzzzzzzz
July 20th, 2017, 03:35 PM
You can only tell him how truly sorry you are, and have to mean it. If he thinks you are just saying it, he will be even more annoyed

Just JT
July 20th, 2017, 04:45 PM
I agree it was just a prank but if they r younger
and u r considered an adult then there could b
probs especially if his parents don't think of it as
a joke.

This was part of my first thought to. Plus your older, I'm assuming the in charge persons while your rents are outa town?

To the OP;

I mean yeah it's a prank, and all good fun ya no? No harm done in reality. But also he's young enough and he might feel bullied and stuff. It might of been like a triggering thing for him. You know about his past at all?

Not saying anything happened, but if it did, that mighta caused a whole shit ton of backed up emotions. You just don't know bro...

Coolteenboy
July 20th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Omg!
Itvwasa prank with no intent to harm anyone.
Everybody needs to chill and move on!!

Harrier
July 20th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Thanks for all the help guys! I really feel better. Like y'all said, my bro's friend DEFINITELY overreacted! But tbh one of my biggest faults is I don't like confrontations and I definitely don't like getting in trouble 9especially by my parents). So the thought of my parents finding out sorta freaked me out. The only upside is that all my siblings would equally get in trouble. The problem is that this could potentially open up pandoras box as to how often we skinnydip and how much we prank my bro and his friends.

But youre right all I can really do is apologize and mean It and hope he feels like I have made it better. The hard thing is that he is really not one of my bro's better friends. they aren't very close. So we have been inviting him over to try to be nice and make it up and include him and tbh the kid is a lil whiny geek. He is sorta getting better but it's still uncomfortable. He's coming over again tonight. I think he likes the attention. Uggh.

I'm hoping he doesn't say anything more and I guess the moral of the story is to prank people you know and know how they will react.

NewLeafsFan
August 8th, 2017, 01:14 AM
I don't think that you should apologize. The reality is that you did the wrong thing and you're now trying to escape the consequence. Saying sorry now would only make you a hypocrite.

You got him hard from touching your ass infront of girls at the age of 13 or 14. If you did that to me when i was 14 I still wouldn't be speaking to you.

Bull
August 8th, 2017, 10:15 AM
Please help me with a problem. I have a specific problem that urgently needs attention, plus a general question. My siblings and I have been home alone and a few days ago there were 4 of us older people (19-17 years old, me, my sisters and my gf) and 3 younger people (14-13, my brother, my gf's sister, and my brothers friend). In the past we have played different tricks on my brother and his friends. I'm sure all older kids do it to younger siblings. Some of the tricks play on their horniness - they want to see girls naked. My brother is on to us now and won't fall for the tricks anymore, so he now helps us get his friends. ANYway. We were hanging out and going to go into the hot tub and the take (we live on a lake) and we had our swim suits on and we told the two young guys (my bro and his friend) that if they got naked the girls would also get naked plus they could cop a feel off of one of the girls boobs. So they did. And the girls did their end too and got naked but when my bro's friend was going to touch the girls boob we told him he had to close his eyes. Soooo the girl pulled her boob away and I put my butt their instead and he ended up grabbing my ass. To make matters worse he was hard while doing it. He was very pissed. And tbh I think he was more embarrassed about getting hard than touching a guys ass. I felt bad (as I always do afterwards lol) and I actually got him to touch one of the girls boobs later. I thought that made things right and it seemed to satisfy him. He stayed a long time and seemed fine. But the next day he was all pissed off and said he felt bullied into doing a "gay thing" and that he was going to tell his parents and they would tell my parents. I got him to agree not to for the time being by saying that if my parents somehow found out while they are on vacation it would ruin their vacation. My parents come back in a couple days tho and is there anything I can say to him to make sure he doesn't tell his parents? I feel he is really over reacting! We have done stuff like this (and much worse) for years.

So that's really the most important part of this long post 9thanks for reading, and helping).

But I do have a follow up question - do people usually second guess what they do sexually the first time??? I remember the first time I played "doctor" with my neighbor girls (first time as a pre teen at least, I think I did it really early but didn't know what we were doing lol). But when I was 11 or so and 2 girls and I showed each other our bodies and touched each other they were so fine with it and really started everything since it was 2 on 1. But the next day they were saying how embarrassed they were and blah blah. Other girls I mave made out with over the years when drunk (and sober) have texted me the next day and said don't tell anyone that they shouldn't have done it. I mean how often do people regret their first times (both actual sex and just messing around and getting naked and stuff)?

How about giving us a status report?

Harrier
August 9th, 2017, 06:50 PM
How about giving us a status report?

Everything is in the past. He is closer to my brother and his group of friends and whenever I see him he seems fine with me. As far as I know he dropped it all and like I said, it all got him to be better friends with my brother and his friends.

Chaosphere
August 10th, 2017, 04:15 AM
But the next day he was all pissed off and said he felt bullied into doing a "gay thing" and that he was going to tell his parents and they would tell my parents. I got him to agree not to for the time being by saying that if my parents somehow found out while they are on vacation it would ruin their vacation. My parents come back in a couple days tho and is there anything I can say to him to make sure he doesn't tell his parents? I feel he is really over reacting! We have done stuff like this (and much worse) for years.

He's young and immature. Honestly he'll probably forget all about it, seeing as how quickly his emotions turned to embarrassment the day after. It will be in the past, he is just in need of time to get over it. He's probably insecure about his sexuality as a lot of people his age are.

jamie_n5
August 14th, 2017, 07:10 PM
I am glad things worked out for all of you.
I think that we all maybe felt a bit odd after our first experimenting but got over it fast.

kro814
August 14th, 2017, 07:37 PM
I am glad that it worked out for you in the end. Over here I am much too shy to get naked in front of girls.

Bull
August 14th, 2017, 07:58 PM
I am glad that it worked out for you in the end. Over here I am much too shy to get naked in front of girls.

You will get over the shyness, trust me. You will, in time find that special person with whom you WANT to get naked.

Harrier
September 1st, 2017, 03:36 PM

Thanks. I have been more careful about who I "prank" Why be shy? I mean it's all just fun. I saw your posts saying about how you get naked around guys at school in locker rooms and stuff. It shouldn't be any different with girls. Especially if you trust girls when they say size doesn't matter. They would be impressed by your ability to have fun.

Just JT
September 1st, 2017, 10:10 PM

You will get over the shyness, trust me. You will, in time find that special person with whom you WANT to get naked.

Thanks. I have been more careful about who I "prank" Why be shy? I mean it's all just fun. I saw your posts saying about how you get naked around guys at school in locker rooms and stuff. It shouldn't be any different with girls. Especially if you trust girls when they say size doesn't matter. They would be impressed by your ability to have fun.

All this above ^^^
Nudity is nothing to be ashamed of. Regardless of the reason. We're all humans and all different, and all beautiful in our own way. IMO to be nude (in the appropriate setting) is not only natural, but comfortable. And when you find that person your comfortane with to be in that state, it just won't matter either way. It'll be normal natural and feel safe and unjudged