PDA

View Full Version : How Big Is Big?

Tomobon115v2
July 19th, 2017, 10:55 AM
So right now my penis is 4.3 inches erect, I have no idea what stage of puberty I am in and I haven't been keeping track of my penis growth, I have grown 3 inches in 4 months (not penis) in height and have hairs Around my penis and a lot of brown hairs in my armpits, my pubes are growing so long I am considering shaving. My voice never cracks but it is getting deeper When will my penis grow? Ive started to become ALOT more interested in girls and I am talking to a girl who I think will be interested. I am 15 years old and don't want my penis to be an embarrassing size, especially considering a lot of the boys in my year of school are almost fully developed.

Romulus_
July 19th, 2017, 11:02 AM
Three inches of height in four months and your voice getting deeper means that you are right in the middle of puberty and so your penis will be getting bigger soon as well. You can even take the tanner stage calculator in the puberty for all thread I think if you want to get a rough idea of what stage you are in.

Tomobon115v2
July 19th, 2017, 11:34 AM
I'm at tanner stage 2.7 and I turned 15 in may

Romulus_
July 19th, 2017, 11:51 AM
That's a really early tanner stage so you have plenty of time for it to grow, it just means you were a bit of a late bloomer :)

RandomGuy21
July 19th, 2017, 01:28 PM
I'm in tanner stage 3 and i'm 13

jamie_n5
July 19th, 2017, 05:45 PM
You are doing just fine Tomobon. I'm am sure you will see a lot of penis growth this year my penis grew a lot between 15-16. You are very normal.

pauly
July 21st, 2017, 09:44 AM
I don't know why we want to know what tanner stage we're at. I think puberty is exciting and it's great to discover the changes as they happen. All we can be sure is that it'll all be finished by the end of our teens.

Fister141
July 21st, 2017, 04:55 PM
Don't worry, just be confident in you and you will be fine

Chaosphere
July 23rd, 2017, 03:43 AM
Don't worry, just be confident in you and you will be fine
^^^This^^^
Confidence and the emotions you make your partner feel are more important than your penis. Just make sure you are consorting with a girl who will love you for you and emotionally rather than just wanting a quick fuck, otherwise everybody's advice will be useless, hahaha.

mick01
July 23rd, 2017, 10:26 AM
I'm 15 1/2 and my dick has grown about a full inch since last fall or so. So, you can probably expect some good growth coming up soon.

Nax32
July 23rd, 2017, 06:40 PM
You will grow soon enough. From age 12-13 (when I was at your tanner stage) I litteraly grew 2 inches in not even a year. That might not happen for everyone but you will notice the growth as you get further into puberty.

elmoc
July 23rd, 2017, 10:08 PM
I would say that your body is now kicking into puberty fully, & you should expect your body to grow in stature & your penis to get thicker & longer.

I was a late bloomer & at 18, everything is within normal size. I'm sure your body will do the same.

teenboyNathan
July 23rd, 2017, 10:40 PM
I'd say you're about halfway done with puberty and the good news is you're going to grow more in both height and dick size. My dick has grown an inch since last year and I'm 15 1/2 so you can be expecting some "big" changes soon

InternetTeen
July 24th, 2017, 01:18 AM
i'm in stage 3.5 and i'm 13