PDA

View Full Version : I don't know if a girl potentially likes me

Brotendo
July 19th, 2017, 07:38 AM
I made good friends with a girl on a school trip to Europe and she seems to really trust me and find me funny. She laughs at a lot of what I say and she isn't afraid to get really close physically. On the trip she wanted me to even hold her in my arm lying down while i was drunk. Still now she is willingly to get physically close. The problem is that she rarely texts me. If she does communicate with me, its usually in our snapchat group chat but thats it. The other day though she texted me asking to take her to the military recruiter because we both are interested joining the military. We talked briefly but she didn't really seem flirty at all, and she hasn't responded to my last text from 10pm last night.

I don't know if theres a chance she could like me or not. Is there any advice someone can give?

Desynchronized
July 19th, 2017, 09:01 AM
Cmon man, she getting physically close and flirty its like the most absolute sign that she wants to b in a relationship w/ u.
But them You just can't tell it from snapchat bro. It could be that she had a crush on u while on the trip but since then has moved on. Also she not messaging u doesn't mean she dislikes you. Meet her in real time. You should get some 'vibe' of her feelings towards u. Then do according to it. If you don't get that vibe thing just go forward n ask straight.

Brotendo
July 19th, 2017, 09:26 AM
Yeah but we still hangout once and awhile and she still will be close.

ska8er
July 19th, 2017, 04:07 PM
I would say that she likes u.

naenaendr
July 19th, 2017, 04:09 PM
She most likely does, but is a bit chill about it. That's good. At least she isn't like... idk, being "non-chill" about it.

Brotendo
July 19th, 2017, 04:15 PM
The problem is that she hasn't responded at all to my text asking her a question and doesn't seem as though she is going to respond at all

jamie_n5
July 19th, 2017, 05:56 PM
I think she likes you a lot and enjoys being with you. Don't get all worried and worked up about her not answering your text. She may be busy or the text never went through. Try sending her an other text.

Brotendo
July 19th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Nah I know she had time for the text and it definitely went through

Murk.T.M
July 22nd, 2017, 02:16 AM
Well? Had she replied? Hehe... From what you say she's probation into you, but don't be nervous :) be a good frond to her, and see if she wants to go to a movie or out to lunch :) A good way to start getting closer, while not asking her on a date strait up, is say you got a deal on some movie tickets and you want to go with you. Remember, be confidant yet still a good friend.

Best of luck,
Murk

Brotendo
July 24th, 2017, 12:18 AM
Yes, she replied and I asked her if she still wanted to come and she seemed kind of enthusiastic about going. I'm still disappointed she won't have great conversations with me text wise. Group chat is different though and sometimes mentions me in the chat

NewLeafsFan
August 1st, 2017, 02:06 AM
She may be too nervous to text you, she may be busy with other activities, or she may find that you are smothering her. You know her, I don't. Could any of these be the case?