PDA

View Full Version : Should I tell him?

angie78
July 18th, 2017, 11:07 AM
Hey👋

My name is Angie, it's my first time here and I'm a little insecure..
So..lets start!
I have a great relationship with a very sweet boyfriend who loves me. I'm in love with him too!
We are honest to each other and I always tell him everything I'm worried about.
So I work in a café where I have many friends. One of them seems to have a crush on me. This guy asked me to go out whith him and I accepted! My boyfriend knows him and trusts him!
Howeve, he started kissing my neck and make me feel really weird..the truth is that I liked it..he was looking my lips all the time!
I was so nervous and he told me that my boyfriend would never learn it! I can't believe that I didn't stop him!! We haven't done anything this tragic but I don't know how to deal with it..
⚠Should I tell my boyfriend what happened or not?
I don't want to upset him..
thank you for your attention!!♥

Coolteenboy
July 18th, 2017, 11:17 AM
Honestly, ied cutit off w the friend NOW! And never speak of it again.
As far as liking it, either something is missing in ure relationship w ure bf, or maybe juss ure hormones r going wild.
Im guessing if u tell urebf, ull uin TWO relationships. One is yours w ure bf, and the other is his relationship w his "friend." butGOOD friendsdont do that kind of [email protected]%t!

SethfromMI
July 18th, 2017, 11:18 AM
well I never recommend going on a date with someone else when your in a relationship unless it is established it is an open relationship/your not serious about each other and there are no strings attached. you said your boyfriend knows the guy, but did you tell him you were going on a date with the other guy? if so that is not the same thing at all. and as far as telling him I think he does have the right to know and he can make his decision about what he wants to do from there. I broke up with my gf of over two years when I found out she cheated on me. she thought one time was not going to be a big deal. it ended our relationship. what will happen I don't know but he has the right to know. he has the right to know you are at least somewhat interested in this other guy.

ska8er
July 18th, 2017, 02:28 PM
Ur boyfriend loves u-do u want to hurt
him? If u r as honest as u say u r with
him then I would tell him that this other
guy asked u out and that u went out. That
would b all that I would confess for now. If
u truly love ur b/f then I would end any other
dates with this other guy. If u don't tell him
then he just might hear it from someone else
and that would hurt him more.

angie78
July 18th, 2017, 05:32 PM
You are right I talked with him and explained what happened. However it wasn't a romantic date ..I only see him as a friend..he is not mad at me but he want to clarify the situation with the other guy. I feel so bad..

Just JT
July 18th, 2017, 09:02 PM
If not romantic with him then what was it?
Surprised he's not pissed off at you. Takes 2
Hope it all works out for ya

angie78
July 19th, 2017, 02:29 AM
I apologized to him for haven't stopped him.
As I said we work together so it could be nice to hang out and discus.. he may took advantage of being friendly with him!.. I hope so too!! ✌

Chaosphere
July 19th, 2017, 02:32 AM
Hey👋

My name is Angie, it's my first time here and I'm a little insecure..
So..lets start!
I have a great relationship with a very sweet boyfriend who loves me. I'm in love with him too!
We are honest to each other and I always tell him everything I'm worried about.
So I work in a café where I have many friends. One of them seems to have a crush on me. This guy asked me to go out whith him and I accepted! My boyfriend knows him and trusts him!
Howeve, he started kissing my neck and make me feel really weird..the truth is that I liked it..he was looking my lips all the time!
I was so nervous and he told me that my boyfriend would never learn it! I can't believe that I didn't stop him!! We haven't done anything this tragic but I don't know how to deal with it..
⚠Should I tell my boyfriend what happened or not?
I don't want to upset him..
thank you for your attention!!♥
Welcome to the forums, firstly. Yes, break it off with that guy and tell your boyfriend. The fact that he said, "your boyfriend won't find out," is a fucking HUGE red flag. It's a sign that he doesn't really care about you and just wants some enjoyment. Stick with the guy that you love and who loves you. Make damn sure your boyfriend knows that it isn't happening again and that you weren't expecting anything like what happened. Sorry you got roped into something like that.

angie78
July 19th, 2017, 02:43 AM
Welcome to the forums, firstly. Yes, break it off with that guy and tell your boyfriend. The fact that he said, "your boyfriend won't find out," is a fucking HUGE red flag. It's a sign that he doesn't really care about you and just wants some enjoyment. Stick with the guy that you love and who loves you. Make damn sure your boyfriend knows that it isn't happening again and that you weren't expecting anything like what happened. Sorry you got roped into something like that.

Thank you so much for everything!! I could treat it better but I didn't.. I explained to my boyfriend everything because if I tried to hide the truth I could feel awful to look at him!! Should I avoid completely the other guy?

Chaosphere
July 19th, 2017, 02:47 AM
Thank you so much for everything!! I could treat it better but I didn't.. I explained to my boyfriend everything because if I tried to hide the truth I could feel awful to look at him!! Should I avoid completely the other guy?
if you can without too much trouble, I would recommend cutting that dude out of your life. It'll be nice gesture that your boyfriend will probably notice, and you won't deal with unwanted advances. The other guy sounds like a bad egg to me, who doesn't care about you. Some people aren't worth maintaining relationships with.

angie78
July 19th, 2017, 03:04 AM
if you can without too much trouble, I would recommend cutting that dude out of your life. It'll be nice gesture that your boyfriend will probably notice, and you won't deal with unwanted advances. The other guy sounds like a bad egg to me, who doesn't care about you. Some people aren't worth maintaining relationships with.

So so sooo true!! I will cut him out and show him that I don't deal with him anymore!! He knows that i'm in a relationship and he keep acting like that!

Chaosphere
July 19th, 2017, 03:38 AM
So so sooo true!! I will cut him out and show him that I don't deal with him anymore!! He knows that i'm in a relationship and he keep acting like that!
That's probably the best course of action in my eyes. Best of luck to you, feel free to ask any further questions you have if you want further advice. :D