PDA

View Full Version : Do girls like when guys are up front with their feelings?

Anomaly6
July 17th, 2017, 02:52 PM
I've had this huge crush on a girl and I'm always missing her but then when I get to see her, I feel so amazing and all of my anxiety and sadness goes away instantly.. We have such a great connection and i can tell she really enjoys the time we spend together too! I've known her a few months and my feelings have not changed one bit, if anything they have gotten stronger by the day! Should I just be up front and tell her everything? Because it's eating away at me that I haven't told her yet, I literally have physical pain in my stomach from the anxiety and I haven't really eaten in 3 days just because I have no appetite! Is this normal??

Should I just tell her everything (except that last part) or just continue taking it slow? We see each other a few times a week and I just don't want things to be awkward or to mess things up with her because she Is seriously the most amazing person I've ever met and I can't even imagine my life without her anymore, she has changed me sooooo much! I never expected to meet anyone like her.. She is 16 but she seems like an old soul, way more mature for her age just like me, we have so much in common and I cannot ruin this or I'll NEVER forgive myself! I have her number too, we text rarely just because we're both so busy! What should I do?? HELP!!!

Drewboyy
July 17th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Yes, if you really want to be with her than be open about it and tell her what she needs to know.
Not eating is never good, so you should probably fix that. Especially since you're feeling pain.

You're saying she seems like an old soul and she's 16, and if you're the same then that only makes her better for you- as long as you are <18, that is

ska8er
July 17th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Sure b open with her. That's what
friends r for if u r close enough. I
wouldn't get myself sick over it.

Anomaly6
July 17th, 2017, 06:44 PM
For sure we'll be friends, and I'll be happy with that altho I'm pretty sure I love her! Any girls with advice?? ��

Chaosphere
July 19th, 2017, 02:26 AM
I've had this huge crush on a girl and I'm always missing her but then when I get to see her, I feel so amazing and all of my anxiety and sadness goes away instantly.. We have such a great connection and i can tell she really enjoys the time we spend together too! I've known her a few months and my feelings have not changed one bit, if anything they have gotten stronger by the day! Should I just be up front and tell her everything? Because it's eating away at me that I haven't told her yet, I literally have physical pain in my stomach from the anxiety and I haven't really eaten in 3 days just because I have no appetite! Is this normal??

Should I just tell her everything (except that last part) or just continue taking it slow? We see each other a few times a week and I just don't want things to be awkward or to mess things up with her because she Is seriously the most amazing person I've ever met and I can't even imagine my life without her anymore, she has changed me sooooo much! I never expected to meet anyone like her.. She is 16 but she seems like an old soul, way more mature for her age just like me, we have so much in common and I cannot ruin this or I'll NEVER forgive myself! I have her number too, we text rarely just because we're both so busy! What should I do?? HELP!!!
In my experience, yes, being upfront can be a positive trait. However, the way you're upfront is also important. Confidence is key, be upfront, open to her response, and show that attitude to her. if she doesn't want to hurt you, showing that you're okay with it if she isn't ready for a romantic engagement is a great thing. She wants to feel safe, comfortable with you, being open and a bit cavalier can work magic.

angie78
July 19th, 2017, 03:40 AM
This is so cute I love it!! You have a big big crush on her!! Just show it!! I'm sure that she would love it and be sure that she knows how you feel about her!! Don't be anxious stay healthy and strong !!💪
1. Approach her
2. Bring her lips very close to yours and look at them
3. Grab her waist
4. Kiss her without fear!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
You achieved your goal without saying a word👏

Babs
July 19th, 2017, 07:37 PM
This is so cute I love it!! You have a big big crush on her!! Just show it!! I'm sure that she would love it and be sure that she knows how you feel about her!! Don't be anxious stay healthy and strong !!💪
1. Approach her
2. Bring her lips very close to yours and look at them
3. Grab her waist
4. Kiss her without fear!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
You achieved your goal without saying a word👏

this is lazy and shitty advice. like, it seems real cute and romantic in theory but it's not practical and could end very badly.

--

i find that it's generally best - both inside and outside the context of romance - to be direct, and to say what you really mean. telling her your feelings and taking it slow are not mutually exclusive. you don't have to get all sappy and vomit feelings all over her. i would advise you to tell her how you feel in a mature, respectful, lighthearted manner so as to not damage your friendship in case she doesn't reciprocate your feelings.

NerdSquared
July 20th, 2017, 12:25 PM
No no no no no don't just walk up to her and kiss her that's a disaster waiting to happen. Just be honest with her and see what happens. But don't pressure her.