PDA

View Full Version : Gay friend wants to give me a blowjob

Throwaway6856
July 15th, 2017, 08:03 PM
The title. A gay friend of mine has offered to give me a blowjob a few times and every time I came close to accepting but because of the way I was brought up (in a strictly straight household) I feel as though I would be struck with guilt shortly after. I don't see myself as gay, its a gay act sure but I feel no sexual attraction to men, put simply, a blowjob is a blowjob to me. Any advice on what I should do?

pconnor
July 15th, 2017, 08:51 PM
How old are you?

zzzzzzzzzz
July 16th, 2017, 03:51 AM
No other conditions? I'd take it!

loki2000
July 16th, 2017, 08:55 AM
I think the guilt as you mentioned would bother you if you acted on his offer !

mick01
July 16th, 2017, 09:12 AM
As we grow up we're gonna have different sexual experiences. That's how we figure out who we are. So I'd say go for the experience. There's a pretty good chance you're gonna like it.

Throwaway6856
July 16th, 2017, 10:32 AM
How old are you?

I'm 16

Just JT
July 16th, 2017, 12:28 PM
The title. A gay friend of mine has offered to give me a blowjob a few times and every time I came close to accepting but because of the way I was brought up (in a strictly straight household) I feel as though I would be struck with guilt shortly after. I don't see myself as gay, its a gay act sure but I feel no sexual attraction to men, put simply, a blowjob is a blowjob to me. Any advice on what I should do?

How good of a friend is he? Reason I ask is after/if he gives you oral, your relationship might change some. So I'd consider that

ska8er
July 16th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Do u think u will feel guilty because u sense
that u will b punished in some way? When ur
friend asks to give u a BJ and u want to give
in but then decline it seems u do want it. I
would say ur dealing with give and take with
ur hormones. If u think u r going to feel guilty
then don't but I would say many straight guys
engage in gay sex cause of being horny at the
time. That doesn't mean that they r gay. If u
two r really good friends I don't c where it is
wrong for u to experiment. If u r not too much
acquainted then tell him u r not ready but still
b friends.

Rguy123
July 16th, 2017, 02:11 PM
If you feel like doing it then why not? unless youre going to be rid with guilt then dont

bobsmith1234
July 16th, 2017, 04:45 PM
if you feel like it, go for it! But if you will feel guilt. Don't!

Dalcourt
July 16th, 2017, 10:07 PM
What I am wondering... why is he offering it? Does he want to be with you? Did you say something that made him think you wanna be blown by him?
I mean I wouldn't just offer a blow job to another person out of the blue and without any reason at all.

Coolteenboy
July 16th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Did u consider it might go the other way and u guyswould b closer friends?

lliam
July 16th, 2017, 11:14 PM
that's very easy to decide.
just don't agree, if you aren't comfortable with.

Just JT
July 16th, 2017, 11:48 PM
What I am wondering... why is he offering it? Does he want to be with you? Did you say something that made him think you wanna be blown by him?
I mean I wouldn't just offer a blow job to another person out of the blue and without any reason at all.

I agree. And with what I said earlier, I'd give that some thought. He might be crushing on you. And before you know it you might be more confused

So just think about it and be ready is all, ready for the decision you make.

azurzg
July 17th, 2017, 06:07 AM

I'd go for it. But you should do what you are comfortable with.

Orange Kenny
July 17th, 2017, 05:39 PM
You see this as a guilty act, which is not. You could think of it as experimentation only. You never now, you might enjoy it and maybe "unlock" places you probably never knew that existed in you. :) So I'd say go for it and see how it is!

jamie_n5
July 23rd, 2017, 08:58 PM
Do what you feel is right. If you want to it's basically experimentation. No need to feel guilty.

Theaverageboy
July 23rd, 2017, 11:05 PM
It's up to you but just because he wants to give a blowjob doesn't directly mean he wants a relationship it can mean he wants to try something with his friend and you might like it and he will like it so really I'd say yes

jdhud024
July 23rd, 2017, 11:48 PM
I mean sometimes us guys can give better BJs than some females so why not see if he's any good lmao I know the many guys I've done that to never complained/said I was better than their Gfs.

mick01
July 25th, 2017, 11:54 AM

Just curious if you made a decision on this topic.

Fleek
July 25th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Things might escalate from there. He might feel since you're open to that, you might be open to doing other things.

I'm Just Sayin' ...

naenaendr
July 25th, 2017, 01:18 PM
There's nothing you have to do. You gave him a blowjob, done. If you didn't like it, don't do it again. There's nothing you really need to worry about.

logan2002
August 1st, 2017, 07:51 PM
My jo bud and I have 69, along with one other boy from my school. Have to say one from guy friends felt better then from girlfriends. Guys know what other guys like

Elysium
August 1st, 2017, 10:24 PM
OP is banned. :locked: