PDA

View Full Version : Likes and dislikes of puberty

April03
July 15th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Sorry but I love making threads :D I'm a curious one

What features of puberty do you like and dislike and why? I can imagine periods are on everyones list for dislikes :rolleyes:

Beachgirl16
July 16th, 2017, 07:00 AM
I liked watching my boob's grow and my pubic hair come in (even though I don't keep it) I especially liked things to do with my area down there (even periods, idk why but I have always not been bothered by them. What I disliked would have to Be the emotional wreck I caught myself in.

angelina
July 16th, 2017, 11:57 AM
puberty of course made some magic reg the size of my boobs..it gave elegance to my down there ( i think so ) Negative side of puberty is the change of mood ( very rarely)

Claire Asteroid
July 16th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Elegance, yes it's true

April03
July 17th, 2017, 05:13 AM
Likes - Being taller and being in better shape, etc hips bc I used to be skinny af, but I've eat more lol. Boobs are ok I guess.
Dislikes - More emotions.

angelina
July 17th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Likes - Being taller and being in better shape, etc hips bc I used to be skinny af, but I've eat more lol. Boobs are ok I guess.
Dislikes - More emotions.
Everything is ok...but does it has any relevance to eating habit ????

April03
July 17th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Everything is ok...but does it has any relevance to eating habit ????

I just eat more now compared to when I was a kid

Cassy7
July 17th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Dislikes: It depends hen, but if it's an exam week at school and I have my period that's really annoying because I sometimes get bad cramps.

Likes: sexual awakening, looking more like a woman than a "girl", boobs ;) , orgasms.

angelina
July 18th, 2017, 11:42 AM
I just eat more now compared to when I was a kid
you are right..i googled and clarified what you have said.More we eat more will be the growth.

LITTLEANGEL16
August 6th, 2017, 11:03 AM
I liked getting boobs, and hated having periods, and getting pubic hair that I have shaved since it started to grow. Am lookin forward to getting it laser removed .
X

Emm6969
August 6th, 2017, 06:53 PM
I dont like pubes ��

AmyUK
August 8th, 2017, 03:30 AM
I liked my body developing, exploring my feelings, feeling like a woman, orgasms ofc :D

I disliked the acne for a short time, mood swings

chirishlassie731
August 10th, 2017, 02:53 PM
The best part, at least physically speaking, about puberty is becoming sexually mature and being able to explore everything that comes with that. The worst physical parts are acne breakouts, at least they're temporary, and all this hair, from pubic hair to leg hair and on, which is more or less permanent. So now we have to do alot more maintenance and shaving to look good, don't get me wrong I'm willing to do all the shaving and grooming, but it is alot sometimes

Anniebanannie
October 23rd, 2017, 07:56 PM
Is it too late to bump this?

Endeavour
October 23rd, 2017, 08:20 PM
Is it too late to bump this?

Yes, it is. The bump limit is two months, so in this case it would have been October 10th. :locked2: